News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)

• 47 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
It's a beautifully sunny Saturday on the beach. Cougar Leslie K (46 years old, 5'3 110 pounds, 34B) is the reigning Queen of the Beach, having earned the title and turning back any who dared challenge for it. But a new challenger hit the scene a few weeks ago. Sophie Cees (20 years old, 5'3 107 pounds, 36D) made her intentions clear right from day one. She wants the title. She's ready to fight for the title.

It's been building up for weeks. We've traded comments, insults, trashy remarks, threats. The hate and intensity have built to the point where it's like a volcano ready to erupt. Today is the day. Showdown time. High noon.

The veteran cougar vs the brash kitten. A battle to the finish. A vicious intense wild catball catfight in the golden sand under the hot sun. No mercy given or expected. There will be a clear winner and clear loser. The winner gets the title Queen of the Beach. The loser surrenders her bikini to the Queen, is forced to kneel in the sand and announce publicly (on this poll thread) that the winner is the Queen of the Beach and, as a final insult, will be forced to crawl away on all fours and leave the beach.

Who will win? Both of us are confident but one of us will be proven wrong.

(Enjoy, vote, leave comments, have fun! THIS IS A BAD DRAMA FREE BEACH! The ONLY drama tolerated is the good drama that entertains, not hurts anyone. Please respect that and we'll ALL have a great experience.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 12:40:58 PM by Leslie K »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Re: Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 02:48:45 AM »
more pics

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:57:31 AM »
Be careful you don't harass or bully her, Leslie.  She'll go crying to the mods and have the poll deleted if you do.

KICK HER ASS!
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:29:49 AM »
Be careful you don't harass or bully her, Leslie.  She'll go crying to the mods and have the poll deleted if you do.

KICK HER ASS!

Are you capable of not being a sociopath? I'm one of several people that reported you in that poll and I'm perfectly willing to do it again here. How about not ruining this one as it has nothing to do with you?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline thatarmyguy

• "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 05:01:07 AM »
Lets go Sophie!  You got this!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 05:22:07 AM »
Love me some Sophie, but had to go with Leslie here.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 05:31:07 AM »
Ignore Jager, Go Sophie!

Offline Rosefights

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 07:13:42 AM »
Good work, Leslie.  Work her over well and teach that upstart beach bitch some respect for her elders.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 02:49:51 PM »
Sophie thinks her bikini would look good hanging in your bedroom as she watches Leslie's naked ass crawl away

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 08:25:25 PM »
This beach is mine. Mine. Has been for as long as I can remember. I am the Queen of the Beach. I fought for that title. I earned it. And I fought to keep it over and over. A bunch of bitches, both young and older, stepped onto my piece of the sand to try to take my title. And I vanquished them all.

Now I'm hearing talk of another challenger, this Sophie Cees I hear her name is, invading my turf. They tell me she's tough. That she's brash and confident. That she's a mean fighter. That this 20 year old with the snarky smile and big boobs wants to take what I've fought and bled over to keep. That she's telling everyone I'm washed up, past my prime, that she'll march in and defeat me with no problem and take my title.

Well, she's welcome to try, I tell them. She wants a war? Fine with me. She wants a catball fight in the sand? I wouldn't have it any other way. She knows where to find me. I'm not backing down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll do to her what I've done to every over confident kitten who dared to test her claws against this beach cougar. I'll tame her ass and send her back to the sandbox to play with the other kittens!

Make sure she gets this message:

"Bring your A-game, Sophie. And get ready for the most painful lesson of your young life! Class is in session! Your teacher is waiting for you, bitch!"

Sophies Cees

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2016, 08:36:15 PM »
This beach is mine. Mine. Has been for as long as I can remember. I am the Queen of the Beach. I fought for that title. I earned it. And I fought to keep it over and over. A bunch of bitches, both young and older, stepped onto my piece of the sand to try to take my title. And I vanquished them all.

Now I'm hearing talk of another challenger, this Sophie Cees I hear her name is, invading my turf. They tell me she's tough. That she's brash and confident. That she's a mean fighter. That this 20 year old with the snarky smile and big boobs wants to take what I've fought and bled over to keep. That she's telling everyone I'm washed up, past my prime, that she'll march in and defeat me with no problem and take my title.

Well, she's welcome to try, I tell them. She wants a war? Fine with me. She wants a catball fight in the sand? I wouldn't have it any other way. She knows where to find me. I'm not backing down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll do to her what I've done to every over confident kitten who dared to test her claws against this beach cougar. I'll tame her ass and send her back to the sandbox to play with the other kittens!

"Bring your A-game, Sophie. And get ready for the most painful lesson of your young life! Class is in session! Your teacher is waiting for you, bitch!"

I say fine bitch you want to fight over a piece of sand?? I know  its not about that, you just wanna be best bitch on the  beach. wanna catball.  lets go!! sit your ass down and lock up or shut up!

Offline breakerbrooke

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 03:33:56 AM »
I'll go with Sophie on this one

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2016, 05:30:03 AM »

I say fine bitch you want to fight over a piece of sand?? I know  its not about that, you just wanna be best bitch on the  beach. wanna catball.  lets go!! sit your ass down and lock up or shut up!

You're so right bitch! It's so much more than just a piece of sand! You wanna lock up, you don't have to ask me twice! Right here right now, let's do this!

Eye to eye, breast to breast, with no more words spoken, we find ourselves locked up in the sand under the hot sun in a tight embrace, pressed together...squeezing, grabbing, slapping, pinching, legs entwined...our gasps and moans the only sounds as the crowd of beachgoers watch and gawk as we fight to get the advantage!!

Sophies Cees

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2016, 05:11:25 PM »

Well, she's welcome to try, I tell them. She wants a war? Fine with me. She wants a catball fight in the sand? I wouldn't have it any other way. She knows where to find me. I'm not backing down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll do to her what I've done to every over confident kitten who dared to test her claws against this beach cougar. I'll

tame her ass and send her back to the sandbox to play with the other kittens!

You're so right bitch! It's so much more than just a piece of sand! You wanna lock up, you don't have to ask me twice! Right here right now, let's do this!

Eye to eye, breast to breast, with no more words spoken, we find ourselves locked up in the sand under the hot sun in a tight embrace, pressed together...squeezing, grabbing, slapping, pinching, legs entwined...our gasps and moans the only sounds as the crowd of beachgoers watch and gawk as we fight to get the advantage!!

The crowd uhhhs and ahhhs at this battle of dominance between us.  We continue to  yank and pull hair so hard on the back of our hair. Heads back, I feel our chins bang together  uuhhh.  We are so closely tied together. I don't like my leg position much so, I scoot my ass a bit to you and feel the  fabric of my bottoms slam into yours as you begin to push me back slightly with your body.. The crowd yells, egging us on, I hear a louder voice yelling out mom, mom  cmon beat this bitch.....

Offline Sensea

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2016, 05:14:57 PM »
we want a new queen, Go sophies