News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)

• 47 Replies

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
Re: Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2016, 06:22:57 PM »
Wow  Lesie is tough but I think Sophie will edge out his win
Remington

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2016, 12:09:28 AM »
Amazing Sophies, go and get her!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2016, 12:13:56 AM »
This beach is mine. Mine. Has been for as long as I can remember. I am the Queen of the Beach. I fought for that title. I earned it. And I fought to keep it over and over. A bunch of bitches, both young and older, stepped onto my piece of the sand to try to take my title. And I vanquished them all.

Now I'm hearing talk of another challenger, this Sophie Cees I hear her name is, invading my turf. They tell me she's tough. That she's brash and confident. That she's a mean fighter. That this 20 year old with the snarky smile and big boobs wants to take what I've fought and bled over to keep. That she's telling everyone I'm washed up, past my prime, that she'll march in and defeat me with no problem and take my title.

Well, she's welcome to try, I tell them. She wants a war? Fine with me. She wants a catball fight in the sand? I wouldn't have it any other way. She knows where to find me. I'm not backing down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll do to her what I've done to every over confident kitten who dared to test her claws against this beach cougar. I'll tame her ass and send her back to the sandbox to play with the other kittens!

Make sure she gets this message:

"Bring your A-game, Sophie. And get ready for the most painful lesson of your young life! Class is in session! Your teacher is waiting for you, bitch!"

I say fine bitch you want to fight over a piece of sand?? I know  its not about that, you just wanna be best bitch on the  beach. wanna catball.  lets go!! sit your ass down and lock up or shut up!

You're so right bitch! It's so much more than just a piece of sand! You wanna lock up, you don't have to ask me twice! Right here right now, let's do this!

Eye to eye, breast to breast, with no more words spoken, we find ourselves locked up in the sand under the hot sun in a tight embrace, pressed together...squeezing, grabbing, slapping, pinching, legs entwined...our gasps and moans the only sounds as the crowd of beachgoers watch and gawk as we fight to get the advantage!!

The crowd uhhhs and ahhhs at this battle of dominance between us.  We continue to  yank and pull hair so hard on the back of our hair. Heads back, I feel our chins bang together  uuhhh.  We are so closely tied together. I don't like my leg position much so, I scoot my ass a bit to you and feel the  fabric of my bottoms slam into yours as you begin to push me back slightly with your body.. The crowd yells, egging us on, I hear a louder voice yelling out mom, mom  cmon beat this bitch.....

I attack hard right from the start and take the early advantage thinking it will be enough to break you right away. But you fight back just as hard. Fingers snarled in each other's her as we yank tug and pull viciously. I grit my teeth from the sharp pain "Nnnhhh!" Or bodies pressed tight together kicking up a lot of sand. I gasp out when our chins smack together. The snarky superior smirk is gone from your face but you have a look of steely determination and I realize this will be a very rough very close fight. The crowd starts to take sides. I hear my daughter Lex cheering me on. A lot of the voices are rooting for you. Saying they want a new queen of the beach. That's a little distracting and kinda hurtful. You scoot even closer and we grind against each other breast to breast, crotch to crotch. A battle of wills as I start trying to push you back down into the sand and you fight back pressing into me. Our bodies strain already starting to perspire from the intense struggle. "You are going down kitten bitch!" I snarl into your ear.

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 10:12:32 AM »
Sophie wins this easy. Leslie is no match for her in any way.
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »
I'm with the kitten! lay her out Sophie...

Offline Kellie Girl

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 11:02:42 PM »
Sophie big time these old bitches need to just give it up!!!
Kelliegirl11596 on Trillian too because that's where you all went lol.....also you know talk to me before adding me lol

Online *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 08:21:26 PM »
Go Mom!! You got this!!  :-*
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Mauler Michelle

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 08:39:37 PM »
I sense a combination of skill and savagery in Sophie that her look does not reveal, almost like a split personality. I think she lulls the older fighter in and then takes her apart.  :-)

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 09:17:45 PM »
Sophie you make a come come she get tired easy
Remington

Offline panoskl2003

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 11:41:43 PM »
Sophie will dig Leslie's face in the sand using her foot

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2016, 03:29:16 PM »
huh? did I hear you say gawk? WTF Leslie?

I hardly think the look on my face as I get ready to watch this cougar with the amazingly in shape and experienced body try to tame this well toned kitten, my nipples now rock hard through my bikini top, the look of excitement as I run my tongue along my lips in anticipation, hardly would be considered staring open and stupidly.

You need glasses girl....giggles. 

I'll vote for you because I think you can take her. 

Offline JuliaHobby

• "to adversaries and playmates" *muah*
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2016, 04:47:13 PM »
The better post-er? Leslie.
The better fighter? Sophie, by a hair...or a handful.

-J

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2016, 11:46:41 PM »
Leslie will fight hard but Sophie will overwhelm her with a breast-smother!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline Black Magic Girl

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 12:01:05 AM »
Oh sophie this is easy. Leslie is a dried up old prune.   Take her

Sophies Cees

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2016, 02:50:57 AM »
This beach is mine. Mine. Has been for as long as I can remember. I am the Queen of the Beach. I fought for that title. I earned it. And I fought to keep it over and over. A bunch of bitches, both young and older, stepped onto my piece of the sand to try to take my title. And I vanquished them all.

Now I'm hearing talk of another challenger, this Sophie Cees I hear her name is, invading my turf. They tell me she's tough. That she's brash and confident. That she's a mean fighter. That this 20 year old with the snarky smile and big boobs wants to take what I've fought and bled over to keep. That she's telling everyone I'm washed up, past my prime, that she'll march in and defeat me with no problem and take my title.
Well, she's welcome to try, I tell them. She wants a war? Fine with me. She wants a catball fight in the sand? I wouldn't have it any other way. She knows where to find me. I'm not backing down. I'm not going anywhere. I'll do to her what I've done to every over confident kitten who dared to test her claws against this beach cougar. I'll tame her ass and send her back to the sandbox to play with the other kittens!

Make sure she gets this message:

"Bring your A-game, Sophie. And get ready for the most painful lesson of your young life! Class is in session! Your teacher is waiting for you, bitch!"

I say fine bitch you want to fight over a piece of sand?? I know  its not about that, you just wanna be best bitch on the  beach. wanna catball.  lets go!! sit your ass down and lock up or shut up!

You're so right bitch! It's so much more than just a piece of sand! You wanna lock up, you don't have to ask me twice! Right here right now, let's do this!

Eye to eye, breast to breast, with no more words spoken, we find ourselves locked up in the sand under the hot sun in a tight embrace, pressed together...squeezing, grabbing, slapping, pinching, legs entwined...our gasps and moans the only sounds as the crowd of beachgoers watch and gawk as we fight to get the advantage!!

The crowd uhhhs and ahhhs at this battle of dominance between us.  We continue to  yank and pull hair so hard on the back of our hair. Heads back, I feel our chins bang together  uuhhh.  We are so closely tied together. I don't like my leg position much so, I scoot my ass a bit to you and feel the  fabric of my bottoms slam into yours as you begin to push me back slightly with your body.. The crowd yells, egging us on, I hear a louder voice yelling out mom, mom  cmon beat this bitch.....

I attack hard right from the start and take the early advantage thinking it will be enough to break you right away. But you fight back just as hard. Fingers snarled in each other's her as we yank tug and pull viciously. I grit my teeth from the sharp pain "Nnnhhh!" Or bodies pressed tight together kicking up a lot of sand. I gasp out when our chins smack together. The snarky superior smirk is gone from your face but you have a look of steely determination and I realize this will be a very rough very close fight. The crowd starts to take sides. I hear my daughter Lex cheering me on. A lot of the voices are rooting for you. Saying they want a new queen of the beach. That's a little distracting and kinda hurtful. You scoot even closer and we grind against each other breast to breast, crotch to crotch. A battle of wills as I start trying to push you back down into the sand and you fight back pressing into me. Our bodies strain already starting to perspire from the intense struggle. "You are going down kitten bitch!" I snarl into your ear.

We are now beginning to sweat more heavily in the midday sunlight. We are locked in this massive catball in the now hot sand. Pulling back on our hair my chin touching yours. I  get an idea,, and begin  jostling  my legs in the sand trying to get a better position. I want my thighs on top of yours and while still pulling hair we are now in a duel in the sand with our legs fighting for the top position.Several seconds pass.. i get the position I want and immediately wrap my legs round your sweated up waist and scissoring it by interlocking my ankles behind you.  I then quickly  take my right hand from your hair and locate your left boob which is pancaked against my right one.  Got it!!!. I begin squeezing it between my thumb and index finger.. I remove my chin from yours and place my right cheek on the side of you face. We are now  cheek to cheek sweating heavily on each other. still, yanking, pulling and squeezing each other mightily... Our mouths are now on each others hair and near our ears.  The crowd continues to root and yell.  We are whispering "niceties"  in each others year. The crowd cannot hear what we are saying, although they'd love to....I open my eyes briefly and see someone in front of the crowd yelling and riling up the crowd for you....ahhhhhhhhhh. ughhhhhhhhh.. wooooooooooooo..