News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Evalgelions Genisis muscle battle

• 0 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Evalgelions Genisis muscle battle
« on: December 13, 2016, 04:48:43 PM »
little commission I did

Rei Ayanmi was on the space station in the gym. She was there alone right now while people were asleep. She like doing this way, because sometime she liked to be alone. She didn’t always get along with the other crew member due to her being different and somewhat type A.  When she was alone she could looked out into the sky window looking into the far reach of space.  That and she didn’t have to worry about guys falling over here

Her advance work out schedule and the gravity of space made her muscles very strong. She was practically a goddess. It seems to affect women different making her very thickly muscles, and most women.  She was in her tight pilot outfit hugging to her body keeping the sweat in her outfit.

“Yea that’s it feel the burn” Rei Said

Rei was always a perfectionist putting her body to the limit. There 500 barbells in each hands as she was stretching. Her biceps were huge 22 inches of pure muscles solid and steal. Sweat was dripping down her beautiful hair as she was whisking her hair back and forth. She was moving fast lifting one barbell at a time. Her skin was still young and smooth.  Her muscles seem cut and always ready. Her lipstick was red and hair blue and short. She was swaying back and forth.  She put the bar bell down and went for a big dead weight. It was 900 pounds.  She grabbed the Barbell. Took some effort to get it over her breast that was thick G-cups. Her breast was squeezing together like to melons. Her pectoral was pushing out. Each muscle was moving with unison. The skin tight outfit was hugging to her body showing rock hard nipples pushing against the purple latex outfit. Her legs were long with thick calves and thighs. Her ass pushed up showing 50 cent of ass shaping against her butt crack going deep against it.

“See you’re having fun…Golden Girl” Asuka Langly Soryu Said walking in

“Oh Hi”

Asuka had medium length brown hair with a bow in it. She was a bit taller. She was a cute girl and her rival.  Rei had a bit of a serious domineered buy Asuka was always the bouncy happy one. She smiled looking at her

“Looking good” Asuka Said.

Asuka looked in a big mirror. Asuka flexed her arm showing her big muscles. There biceps were like boulders. Her outfit was tight and red.

“Thanks” Rei Said

“Not as big as mind though” She Said

She looked lifted up her shirt and showed off her abs. She slammed against her with her hand giving it a nice slap. Sweat dripped between the many curves in her abs, down it. They were perfect as she pushed her breast up a bit. The big watermelon size breast were swinging back and forth for her

“I mean looked at these tits. What are your G’s? Hamm mind are a few letter bigger. And that without me even flexing” She Said

She made her breast bounces using her pectoral muscles. Once bounce at a time

“This drive the boy’s pilots crazy. They can’t last 10 seconds with me. They were faint all over me. Wanting to be with my grand body. The boys just drool and drool, who knew they just want my muscles anymore. All they want is to touch my muscles and oiled up my arms”

“I don’t take gifts from boys…to busy being a better pilot” Rei Said Checking out herself in a mile. She put her muscle squeezing them together. She unzipped her top down a bit and her breast oozed down like water” I mean look at these biceps as well. The thick veins you can also see it through my suit. My breast also much more firm”

“Well I can multike tasked...be cute and strong”

Asuka put out her legs showing her thick legs. They were nice and long. Her thighs were 38 inches. He calves 33

“In my wrestling match can crushed anyone with these things. And my tits have more bounces to him. Look at the way they jiggle. It like Jell-o” She Said

Asuka open up her shirt showing off her larges tit they were coming out with a nice steady bounce. They were swinging back and forth. Her skin was glowing with beautify and sex. She cupped her breast and looked Rei

“Bet you feel like a little boy now” Asuka giggled

“Oh Yea well my ass is firmer and bigger” Rei Said

She turns around and showed her thick buttocks. She gave her butt and slapped and pulled the back out plug suit down showing off her back muscles. Her biceps seem to grow bigger making her Asuka looked small. Her biceps were a couple of inches bigger

“See pure strength” Rei Said

“Well let see if you can test that strength. How about a fight. Last one standing” Asuka Said

“You much of Lost your mind. But if you want to fight been waiting to kick that cute little butt of your for a while you little stick”

“Very Well” Asuka said walking over her door. She locked “So we having some Privacy”

Rei had her fist clench. Asuka came at her with some punches toward.  Rei put her arms up blocking it as it was going to her. She parried catching her arm and knocking her back. Reiki flexed her muscles as she fails back and grabbed her into a bear hug. Reiki arms were around her and breast were pressing against her ribs

“Ahhhhhh Yea…you can feel my Steal trapped arms squeezing around. My gigantic breast crushing your ribs. The power from growing up in Zero Gravity” She Said “Some of your girls is so weak”

“Arrrrggg”  Asuka Said

“Oh what nothing to say. Some people say I act like I better than everyone else. Well it know act. Going to put your over the weight set and spanked your skinny little butt” Rei Said “Can you see the arms thick with veins. Blood pumping through them. I am filled with intense muscle bounce power”

“Skinny I am muscles goddess” Asuka Said

She parted Rei arms and headed butted her. She grabbed her arm and tossed her against the wall. Asuka did a few punches to her back.  She heard Rei screamed in pain as the punches were hitting her hard and fast with multiple combos, catching her in the ribs. Rei felt Asuka tits presided against her pushing her against the wall

“That’s it feel the weight of them. Practically have their own gravity. Like being crushed by to luscious plants”

She slapped her Rei ass and squeezed her. She was massaging her buttocks as she pulled down her pants. She gave it a hard slapped slipping her finger in and made Rei Blushed.  Asuka licked her face and pushed her tongue deep into her mouth

“Damm you got my nipples hard” Asuka Said

She put her hands down Rei pants started playing with her clit. Rei was shock by the nastiest of the mood. She had walked in on Asuka before with some women. They used to be roommate. Sometimes she thought Asuka would leave the door open on purpose. After all, all she had to do was put a sock on the door. Sometimes Rei despite herself would peak and get turn on

“Come on I know you like to watch. Now you get to be part of it. Knew you used to watch me take those girls with a strapons. People think I am goof sometimes. But I just like to have fun when I can because where always in a life and death situation. So I tend to take life by the horn” She Said “For instance wants to see if your pussy hair blue to”

“You’re a fool…always showing your ass and not training hard, playing friends with everyone when its space battles to be find. You don’t think I know how to have sex, don’t know how to have fun. Can make a girl cum without even touching her. Perfection in everything. Also it doesn’t bother me that you’re a goof, but your waste you endless potential by being a goof”

“Ahhhhhh yea let’s see if that happen when your squirming on the ground with pain and pleasure” She Said and gave her an arm twist “And what bother me is your so hot, yet you waste that potential. Your bottle up…needs to let that out or you do something stupid and crashed and get yourself or everyone killed. You need to get that stick out of your ass for your own health. Seen many a pilot burn out because of it. So it my Duty as your partner to get that sticks out even if I have to fuck it”

“Ohhhh shit” Rei moaned with pleasure

“Yes’s that it” She Said her neck “Let it all out. Come on. You know you love these giant tits against you. Your hands running around my thick vesicular muscles. Feeling my hard arms against you. My large rock hard arms squeezing the life out of your ready to pop”

She gripped her arms around her stomach and started lifting him up. She did a big flipped of her over.  To her surprise Rei landed on her knees.  Rei tackled her slamming her elbow in her back. She pulled off Asuka coating revealing her tits

“You like that don’t you” Asuka said taking off her belt

Her back was exposed and she started beating her with the belt. The belt went across her back and ass. Her tits were slamming against the glassed of the Gym. Shocking some small Space pilot that was doing constriction on one of a ships

“Yea going to drag your cute butt in front of your entire friend. Make you my little pet” Rei Said

She gave her an ass a slapped and slammed her against the glass window. The glass could take a missile so she could slam her as hard as she wanted without her ripper the ship. She grabbed the belt that was in her hand and wrapped it around her neck. She was grinding her crotch against the back of her ass and started grabbing her breast. She gave it a twist.  Asuka screamed

“That’s it attack where you the strangers” Rei “Art of War”

“Ugggg…fucking nerd” Asuka Said

She elbowed Rei in the mouth to knock her back and dropped down to do an elbow in the stomach.  Akuman spun her around her and caught her with a few punches to the stomach. She slammed her chest together as they both were pushing against each other. They grabbed each other hands and squeezed testing each other strength. Their lips were together

“Got to admit Blue...you one sexy bitch. I will try not to mess up the face too much” Asuka Smiled “Your going to make a nice little pet when I am done”

“You’re not so bad yourself. May even let you used a safe word when I used my strapons on you”

She head butted Asuka sending her back and followed it with a kick to her stomach. Rei clench her fist and wrapped the belt around her hand.  Asuka smiled as she tasted a bit of her own blood

“Damm might have understated you Blue. You fight pretty rough for a teacher’s Pet. And having a strapons…didn’t expect that”

“What can I say...my dad wanted a boy? And nothing better than fucking someone in their ass after you dominate them””

She was taking a few swings at him as she Asuka was parrying back. She was moving back as Asuka was using her long reach to do a couple of punches to her face to try to stagger her back. Asuka went to do it with a haymaker. Rei caught the wrist and twisting it

“Got to admit you got a nice form” Rei Said

“Got to admit you got a nice ass” Asuka Smiled

“That dam Joking again” Rei Said and followed it with kicked to her chest. She leaped in the air and slammed her fist down “Going to get you knocked out. Plus you’re going to get a good look of this ass when you’re kissing it””

She Said and slammed her ass down on Asuka smothering her with her big buttocks. Rei was enjoying watching her struggled. This wasn’t the first opponent she made get smothered by her ass. She laughed as her nose was pushing between her warms cheeks. She was using her strength to hold Asuka down. She had a tight gripped off her wrist and wrapped her legs around her. Her strong thighs squeezed around her

“You got pretty strong legs but my arms are way stronger” Asuka Said

She flexed her arms and ran and long tongue across her bicep. She watch her struggled from the lack of air

“Now your deal with a pure alpha. An Alpha woman with muscles of solid steal. My legs may not be long but you can feel my legs are more packed with muscles. You think I am skinny now. Oh as you can see my hair is blue all over”

Asuka was losing air. She was squirming feeling her lips against her ass.  Rei had her legs gripped around her. The legs were around each ear blocking the sound. She was lifting Asuka head up and was slamming it down.  Asuka moaned with pleasure. The legs felt like solid steal around Rei’s head feeling some of the veins in her forehead. She slammed it hard on the mat

“Ohhhh fuck” Rei screamed

She was starting to cum against pulling her pants down.  Asuka bit her on the ass.  Rei screamed in pain as she was gnawing on her ass.  Asuka parted her ass cheeks. She was looking at Rei asshole and pushed her tongue in slurping it in and out. The tongue was twisting in and out of her slurping it up. She spit in her asshole, making it nice and wet. She gave her a hard slapped on her ass. The Ass Jiggle as she was doing it

“Ahhhhhhh you cheap bitch” Rei Said

Asuka was giving her a rim job making her break the hold. Her nose was deep into her ass hole. Her tongue slurped from her pussy to her asshole as she pulled out. Asuka pushed out with her legs and lifted her up.  She was breaking the hold. She slammed her down.  Asuka stood over her and stomped on her back

“Luckily you had those air bags to break the fall” Asuka Said

Rei back was already sore from the time Asuka had stomped on it. She took off her pants and tossed it across the room

“Get up Blue…your about to see what happen when a pet gets out of line”

She grabbed her by her blue hair and did and elbow under. She then did a hard uppercut to her.

“Mmmm damm that sounded like it hurt”

Rei was falling back for a bit and Asuka capitalize and did a cloth line her so hard her body went in the air and spun around. She walked over her and stomped Rei on the stomach

“Does that hut blue…ahhhh poor baby” She Said “Don’t worry I will kissed it and make it better”

She flexed her arms and she stomped on Rei. Sweat was dripping down her biceps. She showed thick veins in her biceps as she flexed. The flexed squeezed her breast together, giving it a nice smashed. She looked down at Rei and licked her lips

“Totally ALPHA.” Asuka Said

She grabbed Rei shirt and started ripping it off. She was ripping the suit to shreds tossing it apart. She swung the clothes around in her hand and stomped on her back

“Bet in much is annoying. You have these big tits now, due to working out and being in shape for years. But there always someone bigger” Asuka Said

Rei was trying to push up gritting her teeth.   She got down and ripped off Rei’s panties. It was dripping wet. She turns Rei on her back and squeezed the panties over her. The wet Juices was going into her mouth

“Mmmm someone getting turn on by this isn’t she” Rei Said “it just me and you in deep space. With my hands deep inside you” Asuka Said

She pushed her fingers inside Rei making her moaned. It was pushing her in and out. Rei was trying to get up. A big slapped was going across her mouth over and over again.   Asuka slapped her with her tits making a big bruise on her mouth.  Asuka licked her tits moaning. She sucked it as she was standing over her. Her strong legs squeezed around her like a viper making Rei moaned in some intense pain

“Ahhhhhh fuck” Rei Said

Asuka hair was hanging over her tits as she swinging back and forth.  Asuka put her arms by the back of her head as her legs were squeezing harder

“This is the biggest cannons on the ship” Asuka Said

She took a sniff of Rei panties. She took her time and tossed it aside. Her fist came down on her face and tits

“Doesn’t worry…know it hurts? But going to give you a nice sponge bath after all this is over. Rubbed all those bruised that I am making for you” Asuka Said

She was punching her tits back and forth. The tits were a blur as Asuka was punching them. The tits were slamming against her face as she was doing it. She gave Rei a back hand and then did an opening open palm with the other hand. She was doing it back and forth.   Rei felt Asuka tongue licked her. Asuka lips pressed against them. The lips were nice and soft. Their tongues were twisting together. It was going in and out. Asuka felt the tightest of Rei’s pussy. Rei moaned with intense pleasure as she started to cum. Her cheeks and body blushed as this happen

“Ahhhhhh shit...damm you damm you” Asuka Said as her pussy was squirting and splashing on the floor “Ahhhhhhh fuck”

Asuka smiled and licked her fingers clean. She parted her finger showing the stickiness. She pushed it into Rei’s mouth going in and out nice and fast.  Rei felt her ribs sore. She was fighting through punching her. She punched her Akumi breast and it was breaking the hold.  But then the giant tits slammed down on her face making it a big slapped. Akumi was smothering her with her tits. All would be seen as some of the blue hair was hanging out

“You think you can hurt these giangatic boons little girl” Akumi Said

Rei grabbed her ass and gave it and nice squeeze. She pushed her off with her knees and bit down on her breast flesh.  Asuka had her legs still wrapped around Rei waist.  Rei was standing up. Akumi ran and slammed her against the wall

“Arrrggg ahhhh fuck” Asuka scream

Rei grabbed her by the hair and kissed her roughly.  She was licking her her lips and swapping spit with her. They were kissing each other hard, neither one taking a second to breathe. She slammed her again and again against the wall.  Rei was punching her in the ribs. Their breast was slamming against her. The sweat was dripping down her tits. Her nipple were pressing against her

“This is real strength” Rei Said

She did manage to lift her up over her shoulder. She was running into the middle of the Gym and did a body slammed over the work out table with some weights on it. The table broke in half. Rei felt some energy.  Her heart was pumping sending blood pumping through her veins. She stomped her on the stomach and then stomped on her pussy grinding her foot against her.  She was showing off her forearms and triceps.  She was running her tongue against her forearms

“Not so strong now” Rei Said

She grabbed Asuka was spread open. She was stomping her stomach and ribs. She grabbed her pants and pulled it off

“Just what I though no panties” Rei Said

“Easier enter…both rear and front” Asuka Said

She kicked her out with her knees. She stood up and grabbed her hair. Asuka slammed her face against her knee and picked her up by the neck. She wrapped her hands around her neck and lifted her up. She did a body slammed against the floor. She lapped in the air and did a belly flop on her body. Her heavy tits were slamming against Rei

“Get up Golden girl” She Said

She pulled her by her hair and slammed a knee into her stomach.  Rei moaned in pain as she wrapped her arms around Rei neck and squeezed. Her biceps were squeezing against her throat as she was doing. Rei was trying to punch her but she was weakening.  Asuka was bracing herself for the punches as she was doing it. Her face was turning blue as Asuka was squeezing it.

“Come on you can do harder than that” Asuka Said

She laughed as both of them were naked in front of the mirror. She lifted her up in the air. Rei legs were in the air. She did a body slammed on the floor. She grabbed Rei by her blue hair and draped her over the bench pressed machine

“Where the belt” Asuka Said

She grabbed the belt and was whipping her across the back. Rei moaned with pain and pleasure. Sweat was flying out with ever slapped off it. She got on top of her and pushed her knee against her back and bent it her arm back. Rei screamed in pain as the knee was against her back. She grabbed her blue hair giving it a nice twist. The blue hair was between Asuka fingers as the knee

“You back much is sore” Asuka Said

She slammed her on the back and then slammed the knees down again. She pulled her arms and pulled it. She was twisting her twist as the pain was going up her spine. Rei was screaming in pain. The pain was going through her body

“Arrrggg….you bitch”

“Do you give up…come on give up” Asuka Said

Rei was tapping out.  Asuka didn’t let it go after a couple of minutes adding some more pain. She let go leaving her body bruised. She smiled and stood over her. She picked Rei up and put her on her knees

“Now it time to claim my victory” Asuka Said

Rei was looking up at with some lust in her eyes. Asuka looked like an Amazon. Sweat was dripping down her body.  Asuka was glistening with power. Rei was licking her pussy. She was running her tongue up and down her pussy. The tongue was twisting in and out. Rei moaned

“Higher…yes…lower. To the right” Asuka

She put her head back and she sucked on her pussy tender. She was guiding her.

“Good girl...you really are the golden girl” Asuka smiled

She came on her face. Her pussy Juice was splashing against her face. She was grinding against her as she came with a multiple climax. Hour later Asuka had Rei laid into her arms. She was passed out. Rei body was exhausted from cum,

“Good girl. Think I got a new spaceship pet” Asuka Smiled.