News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The VIP room

• 30 Replies

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
Re: The VIP room
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 12:21:56 AM »
Shay is super hot!
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline Shay Marie

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 08:43:46 PM »
Damn,  when I signed up for this,  I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get my ass kicked,  especially this bad. With Julia on top of me, pounding away at my face and tits, it's obvious that she knows how to fight. I really can't do much but bring my arms up to protect my face the best that I can while trying to figure out how to get this reversed in my favor. Think I might need a miracle.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 09:33:05 PM »
Who was it that blurted out, "Who needs rules? It's a fight."  Poor Shay.  It sucks don't it?
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 10:30:27 PM »
Damn,  when I signed up for this,  I sure as hell wasn't expecting to get my ass kicked,  especially this bad. With Julia on top of me, pounding away at my face and tits, it's obvious that she knows how to fight. I really can't do much but bring my arms up to protect my face the best that I can while trying to figure out how to get this reversed in my favor. Think I might need a miracle.
I get up and look at the battered blonde lying on the floor. ""I have not finished with you, bitch!""
I grab your hair and lift you to your knees, compresses your neck between my hips and choke you.

Offline Shay Marie

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 10:43:46 PM »
I can't help but be a little relieved as you get off me. I follow along as you pull me up by the hair. Then,  as you start to pull my head between your legs, I see a brief opportunity to hopefully get back into this fight. I quickly throw my head up, trying to crash into your sex. I sit back onto my heels, following it up with a right uppercut aimed at that same spot.

Offline Shay Marie

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 11:11:22 PM »
(not to influence things too much,  but I should point out to the followers of this poll that you can change your vote. If after a few exchanges, you change your mind about your original pick,  please feel free to do so.)

Offline Gail Fights

• God Member
  • catfightergail on Trillian.
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 11:51:15 PM »
(not to influence things too much,  but I should point out to the followers of this poll that you can change your vote. If after a few exchanges, you change your mind about your original pick,  please feel free to do so.)

Sniveling is hardly becoming, Shay.  Especially from someone who said, "Who needs rules? It's a fight."  You asked for it, DEAL WITH IT.  Then you can deal with me.
Either dance, fight, or get the #@%& out of my way.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 11:56:48 PM »

Seriously, people's touchscreens must be malfunctioning for the poll to be going the way it is.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Shay Marie

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2017, 12:18:44 AM »

Sniveling is hardly becoming, Shay.  Especially from someone who said, "Who needs rules? It's a fight."  You asked for it, DEAL WITH IT.  Then you can deal with me.

Not meant to sound sniveling. It goes both ways.  If one of my early voters change their minds, so be it.

Offline Naked Aggression

• Angel.Naked.Aggression on Trillian.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2017, 10:43:56 AM »
Rules?  We don't need no stinking rules! Somebody could sure use some help though.  She's through, Julia but don't let up for a second!
Taking down names and kicking ass

Annette_CF

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2017, 12:46:58 PM »
"Who needs rules? It's a fight."  Now THAT is the proper attitude.  In this case though I think it works in Julia's favor.

Absolutely agree: Shay should've gone with rules, she might have had a chance.  This way, Julia takes her apart, and is way hotter too

Offline Emytits

• God Member
  • i'm 5'8 150 lbs 36DD
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2017, 01:39:44 PM »
No way Julia is so strong
i love titfight catfight boxing and sexfight

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 06:45:58 PM »
I can't help but be a little relieved as you get off me. I follow along as you pull me up by the hair. Then,  as you start to pull my head between your legs, I see a brief opportunity to hopefully get back into this fight. I quickly throw my head up, trying to crash into your sex. I sit back onto my heels, following it up with a right uppercut aimed at that same spot.
"Ohhhh f..ck!!" This uppercut a surprise for me, I feel a lot of pain between my legs. "Bitch you'll pay for it!" I pull your head by the hair and my knee crashes into your jaw.

Offline Candace

• God Member
  • ~Hard Candy~
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 07:44:48 PM »
"Ohhhh f..ck!!" This uppercut a surprise for me, I feel a lot of pain between my legs. "Bitch you'll pay for it!" I pull your head by the hair and my knee crashes into your jaw.

Oh fuck, that will slow her down. 
That's ok, don't feel bad.  You have every right to be jealous.

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
Sheeesh these two really suck at cyber fighting. Makes Note to self.