News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - NHB

• 23 Replies

Offline Shanna86

Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - NHB
« on: January 13, 2017, 09:48:08 PM »
Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - No Holds Barred

Well, here we go again...

I got another little Asian girl who thinks she gonna whop my ass and they ain't no damn way. She's all wanting to fight me cuz I whopped the shit out of KittyMeow so no she thinking she gonna get some revenge.

This is what she told me...

I look forward to pulling my own thong aside as I force you to eat out my asian pussy and asshole after I knock your big ass down. And while you're busy doing that, I'm going to twist your exposed breasts in all directions!

Like I said before, BRING IT ON!

Now ain't that some stupid ass shit? I'll be sitting on HER face before it's over! She ain't forcing me to eat no Asian pussy!

I'm gonna pretzelize her tiny little ass. Hell... she looks soft as a marshmellow, and she thinking she gonna whop up on me??? Ain't no damn way!

I told her I'd whop her ass IRL too, but she ain't so sure bout that now...

She gonna wear a thong and a bra but that wont last too long. I'm just wearing my usual bathing suit. Yo, she gonna be getting some wedgies too!

Shanna  5'11"  260 pounds:
{alt}

gigner27  5'1"  105 pounds:
{alt}

Offline AsianGigi

Re: Shanna 86 vs gigner27 - NHB
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:51:47 PM »
I'm going to pull that bathing suit so far up your big ass, you won't be able to find it again when I'm done.

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:54:49 PM »
frankietrasktalk: No way! I'm going to take her out. Shanna's going to love licking out my pretty pussy.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:07:15 PM »
Hell, this fight just starting and I already done wedgied her ass all over the ring and now I twisting her ass up like a pretzel.

Yo, I think I'll just put her little soft toes to the back of her head and hold her like that for a while. I be taking my time with this smart ass little bitch... LOL!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »
I'll take fit over fat every day. Gigner27 for the win.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 10:13:08 PM »
gigner is a dead woman walking
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 10:16:01 PM »
Thing don't look great for me so far. My cute thong is wedged up ass and my poor leg has been yanked all the way up to the back of my head.

I'm still going to get you though, Shanna. Just wait til I get my hands on those flappy tits of yours!

Thanks for believing in me, DogWithABone !

Offline Drake

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 10:23:33 PM »
gigner, it may have been a mistake to challenge someone who is more that twice you size.

This looks like it's going to be a one sided massacre.

Good luck with your recovery.... if you even survive.

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 10:41:38 PM »
Yo, cavalier is right bout that!

I think I need some refreshments tough, so I gonna put one of my signatures moves on this little wimp.

I call this the "ROPE CHOKE" It is an illegal tactic I done come up with, but this is No Holds Barred, so it goes. There ain't no referee here!

You get you opponent to the ropes facing the audience, put you hand on the back of they neck and press the front of they neck down hard against the middle rope so they being choked by the rope and hold her down hard. Then you reach down and grab the bottom rope and pull it up over her head and put it on the back of her neck and now you can let go and leave her stuck there choking and squirming around. So now I can take a break and have me a margarita while I watch her soft little ass squirm around trying to escape.

I never had anybody escape from this on they own. You just let em struggle til they ass go limp and then you can pull the ropes off and do whatever you want with em, a pin or keep whopping up on em cuz they ass a rag doll now.

Offline KittyMeow

• KittyMeow
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 11:17:55 PM »
i can't believe you challenged Shanna!

huge mistake  :o
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 11:21:18 PM by KittyMeow »

Offline Shanna86

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 11:31:16 PM »
Yo, that margarita was good... I think I'll order me another one.

I'll just remove that bra of hers while she squirming around down there. She wearing her ass out fast like and I ain't even doing nothing but watching her puny little marshmellow ass squirm around. I think I'll just put this bra in the corner - I may want to use it to tie the bitch up later.... heh heh heh.....

And there's my drink... i think I'll just walk around the ring while I sip on it, and if I step on her puny ass a few times.... then I guess she's a good doormat...

Offline sabina chitra

• chitra
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 12:01:39 AM »
this is massacare match.shanna will going to squezze out ginger. this is one sided match. i can finished ginger with in 5 minutes-chitra
intrest in cat/ Tit/Wrestling fights.(Cyper)

Offline AsianGigi

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 01:29:16 AM »
Chitra: I'll gladly take you on next once I finish with Shanna!

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 02:04:14 AM »
What it's only a 100 lb weight difference.  What could possibly go wrong? :'(

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 02:08:58 AM »
Weight advantage means nothing. Royce Gracie won UFC 1 with no weight classes beating people at least 100 lbs bigger. Also, I'm overweight at 5'9" 200. 5'11" 260 is a terrible height/weight combo. All gigner27 has to do is move around for a few moments and the conditioning will be completely in her favor for an easy win.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.