News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alissa Cutie full of fight any takers?? Who is willing to take her on??

• 16 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
This lady has shown up, ready to fight with anyone and everyone of the ladies here.

That said, this thread is to see. Which catfight ladies are willing to take her on??

Ladies this thread is open for a week, for you to step up, and say you are willing to tangle with this lovely lady.

That said ladies who is ready to mix it up with Alissa?? Let your voices and challenges be heard.
Your challenge and other posters responses, will decide which lady gets the fight.

Storm

Offline Titfighter.Carina

Unfortunately i wasn't here this weekend, so i couldn't fight Alissa.  :( So let me be the first to sign up (again)  ::)

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
i love to :P :P :-* :-*
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies VERY welcome of course.

Ummmmm feel kind of awkward with this one.

When I offered to do this, for Alissa. I did not know the feisty lady already had posted a challenge of her own.

Alissa .. why didn't you say something?? LOL
Anyways ... glad to see this is starting to go.

Storm

Offline Keisha

This lady has shown up, ready to fight with anyone and everyone of the ladies here.

That said, this thread is to see. Which catfight ladies are willing to take her on??

Ladies this thread is open for a week, for you to step up, and say you are willing to tangle with this lovely lady.

That said ladies who is ready to mix it up with Alissa?? Let your voices and challenges be heard.
Your challenge and other posters responses, will decide which lady gets the fight.

Storm

It wouldn't exactly be a fair match up but I'm getting SO tired of her mouth that I'd love to shut it for her.
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
When I set this up, I had not been told by Alissa, she ALREADY was starting things.

Soooooo yeahhh comment here .. but I will also check through hers, so not to miss any of the ladies willing to step up, against this lady.

Alissa definately looks like she has some ladies ready to go with her.

Storm

Offline alissacutie

keisha im sick and tired of u trying to act all tough too, i cant wait to ruin that ugly body of urs

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
Alissa id love to see you beat Keisha.

Offline Keisha

Alissa id love to see you beat Keisha.

Ed, you're so full of shit.  Dream on.  This skinny little bitch wouldn't last two minutes against me.
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline alissacutie

kiesha u're so ugly...

Manilacatfight

Alissa, would love to see you and the Asian, Akemigurl88 get into a catfight.  She seems to have an attitude and I don't think she would back down to you.  Asian on Asian, I don't think it gets any better than that.  Can you take her??

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Alissa cutie i would love to take you on,but who said anything about fighting?(insert laugh here)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
THIS THREAD is set.

Using comments here and her posted challenge.
This will be Alissa VS Joanne.

Look for round 2 regular poll as well.

Storm

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
keisha im sick and tired of u trying to act all tough too, i cant wait to ruin that ugly body of urs

Agreed, kick her ass Alissa!!

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
Would luv to tangle with her.