News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bikini oil wrestlin for the QoD tourney. Christina Carter vs Devon Michaels

• 12 Replies

Offline Christina Carter

(After having a good reception and response with the match between Devon Michaels and Emily Addison, me and Beth decided to make things bigger. There will be a 8 female fighters tournament with different styles and settings. We will roleplay to be the fighters, playing in first person, adapting profile characters to make things more realistic and sending pics along. Hope you all have fun reading this. Comment, vote and most of all: Enjoy!)

The FFH (Female Fighting Heaven)is a new brand company of female fighting videos from Japan.

The producers of the company have a almost a limitless budget so they bought a entire small island in the Pacific and hired 8 between the most popular catfighters and wrestlers to compete in a big tournament called Queen of Divas Tourney.
They are sure that this will bring them to the top of the female fighting videos circuits.

The fights will take place in different type of settings and scenarios, with different sets of rules.

All the fighters will live in different rooms with all comforts of a huge hotel near the beach of the island.

Beforehand, the staff made a draw to decide what would be the four match ups of the first round
And here is the result of the draw.

Mutiny vs Tanya Danielle
Devon Michaels vs Christina Carter
Randy Moore vs Goldie Blair
Kim Chambers vs Francesca Le

Everything is ready in the gym for the fourth and last match of the first round of the tournament.
In the middle of the gym there is a circle blue pit filled with a couple of inches of babyoil.
For this match there are only few seats settled, actually only two and they are already filled by Mr Tanaka and his blonde assistant who will be the only two members of the audience.

At the side of the blue pit a large sexy ebony hunk wearing only a pair of white and black striped briefs.

He waits for the signal of the cameras and then he starts to talk.

"Welcome to the fourth and last match of the first round of the Queen of Divas tournament. Today we bring you a bikini oil wrestling match"

Mr Tanaka nods and smiles.

"Rules are simple, submission wrestling match, with no strikes, scratches or hair pulling. Only grappling holds are allowed. The winner will be decide by either verbal submission, KO or ten count pin.
Introducing first, standing at 5'2" and 113 lbs, 38 DD chest 23 waist and 33 hips measurements, Miss Devon Michaels!"

The camera turns to pan over the door of the locker rooms.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
It has been fun time watching the action in the tourney so far. Seeing Goldie cut that tall bottle blonde to size was really fun and so reminded me of how I beat up on Emily Addison in the ring. I might have had a few dreams after that. Hope Mr. Tanaka didn't put cameras in our rooms. Well time for fun is over and the big day has arrived. I get ready in plain white spandex bikini top and bottom. I know anything I have on is going to be covered in oil and my only criteria is to make sure my opponent can't grip my clothes and get advantage. I leave my hair loose behind me. Deciding to play up my smaller size I walk to the gym in a pair of flip flops with no heels.

I see the ebony hunk's eyes go wide as he takes in my tight already shining bikini. As I walk in I open my mouth tightening my lips in a playful snarl I pretend to growl at him and then wink when I see his shorts tent up.

{alt}

My eyes then meet Mr. Tanaka and his assistant and I give smug grin to them before giving obligatory small bow and nod. I take in the gym and the blue pit with babyoil. Stepping out of the flip flops I leave them on one side and smile the the sexy hunk standing there. "Help me in sugar" I coo softly as he takes my right hand. I slowly step over the side pressing my ass cheeks against hits shorts playfully as I enter the blue pit. The oil feels slightly warm and I immediately sink to my knees to make sure I have better footing and feeling.

{alt}

As I wait the the ref to compose himself and call my opponent I start to slowly run my oil covered fingers on my bare arms covering them in oil and thinking about how I will devour my younger and bigger opponent.

Offline Christina Carter

Looking at Devon's entrance from one of the monitors placed in the backstage room of the gym as I notice how she teases and taunts the big young hunk who is supposed to referee the match.
I snarl and shake my head in disapproval.

"I'm gonna teach this old bitch a things or two.." I say to myself as I adjust my bra in place and getting ready to being introduced.

"And her opponent, standing at 5'7" and 134 lbs, 34 DD chest, 27 waist and 36 hips, Miss Christina Carter"

I make my way to the scene, purposely swaying my hips right and left as I let my hands well planted on my hips.
I'm wearing a light blue bikini, with a tiny thong that exposes my full round asscheeks and putting them in display for our little crowd and cameras.
Blue stiletto heels at my feet to make myself look even taller and bigger.
{alt}
I followed all the previous matches of the tournament, impressed by how the bigger girls all failed on beating their smaller and shorter rivals.
This time it's gonna be different, I won't underestimate my rival and I'll come out on top and show anyone who I am.

I ignore Devon who is still oiling her muscular body in the pit and give a sensual look at Mr Tanaka and his assistant, winking and smiling at them before I head for the pit.
The black hunk is there, one hand lunging forward to help me as well as he did with Devon only seconds ago.

His bulge is still tenting up his tight briefs, I guess that the producers made sure he would have worn something tight on purpose to show off his excitement.

I grab on his hand, smiling at him but instead than stepping in the pit I lift his hand up and I spin under our arms and let my back pushes against him, like in a sexy and sensual Latina dance.
Once there I purposely grind my ass on his bulge like I'm still dancing and turn my face to the side while my hand goes on his hair.

{alt}

"I bet you like this much more, isn't it?" I hiss at him.
He doesn't reply but I feel his bulge growing down there.

I look in front of me at Devon who is rolling her eyes, in disapproval and disgust.
Finally I kick off my heels and I step in the pit at the opposite side and I kneel down slowly, starting to smear my hand and belly with the warm oil.

"Ready to retire old hag?" I snarl at my rival

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
I watched amused as Christina played with the big hunk ref. It gave me time to recover from my shock at seeing how big she looked. Once she took off those heels I breathed a secret sigh of relief. Its not that I haven't beaten bigger girls. In fact the bigger they are harder they splash. I think to myself and grin. I am not surprised to see the ref start to sweat and take a discreet clamming breath when you walk into the pit.

For a change I am about to compliment you on job well done when you open your mouth and spew out  venom. I am taken aback a bit and a hard look comes across my features. Fine she wants to play hard way then she can. I am going to shut her vile mouth good.

"This old hag is going to retire while sitting on your face and working that sexy hunk over there" I snarl and glare at ref "Now start us off before your tent pops".

{alt}

The shocked look on ref's face is pure evil fun and he looks across at Mr. Tanaka and then stammers "Go". That's good enough for me. Seeing that you have slid to your knees I push right up to you and press myself against you. Purposely keeping my profile lower I wrap my fingers against you as I rock my shoulders from side to side using my 38DDs to push your smaller orbs up.

"Ready for a warm bath with sexiest woman you have ever been close to?" I coo as I push in.

To my surprise you pull your arms free and wrap them around my waist in a tight hug forcing our girls to mash and pulling me tightly into you. The oily surface makes it hard for me to take stance and my knees slide. Gritting my teeth I wrap my arms around you and crush you in return.

{alt}

My muscular arms glisten as the sounds of our slick bodies pressing into each other and oil softly swishing against the blue pit start to echo around the gym.

Offline Christina Carter

We engage this mutual bearhug with our breasts compressed between our bodies.
I feel my breasts against hers and her muscular arms wrapped around my body.
But I'm not a weak bitch and I can take a bearhug, plus I am taller and bigger and I'm planning to use it on my own advantage.

{alt}

We grunt with effort, locked in the test of strength as I push my face forward and to the side so that my mouth is next to Devon's ear.

"If you want..you can give up now hon..." I hiss and before she can reply I stick out my tongue and let the tip of it trace on her earlobe, down to the top of her neck, teasing her some.

I can hear her emitting a gasp and I feel that this is the moment.

I lower my arms so that my hands grope on her round and firm butt and lift her some, simultaneously pushing with my body forward into hers, breasts to breasts and body to body, taking advantage and forcing her down on her back with me on top as oil flies around inside and outside of the pit.
The groan coming from her mouth forces a smile from my lips, she was able to get her feet and calves free from under her knees.

"What's up Devon? Do you like being dominated by a younger sexy gal?" I hiss down at her.
My arms leave her body and my hands search to grip on her wrists while my feet try to hook on her ankles, wanting to trap her in a early gravepine and wear down her big muscles.

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Absolute dream match...Christina has more experience in dirty tactics, so I'd give her the advantage.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
This hasn't gone according to plan at all. First Christina showing up in those damn heels making her seem so much bigger and then she just takes me off my knees with her arms. I have fought bigger opponents before but not in close situations like oil wrestling. At least oil helps when I fall on to my back as I don't loose all my air. But now my body is couple inches deep in oil and I can't get grip to try to push you off. To make matters worse having your fit sexy body pressed to mine with just thin bikinis and layer of oil separating us is making me respond. My nipples stiffen and I bet you can can feel them press against yours.

{alt}

I hear your words and try to regain my focus grabbing your hands with my hands I try to push your hands up forcing my muscular body to push you from below. I know I have more muscles but you have size. If I can only roll you to your side then I would stand a chance. That's when I feel your feet sliding against my legs. "Oh shit" I exclaim knowing I don't want your long legs holding my shorter once hostage. I try to pull my legs up and to the sides wanting to try to push them up and scissor your waist, but its too late. Before I can move them out I feel your long pythons sliding into place and lock my legs in grapevine.

{alt}

Frustrated I let out a grunt and growl trying to use words to do what my body can't do. "You just want to feel my muscles up close and personal" With that I push my head up against your neck and plant a kiss on your neck pressing down and suckling on your skin trying to get you to react.

Offline Christina Carter

I feel Devon's hot body under me and I enjoy the feeling, my feet hook around her calves and ankles and I start to spread her strong legs with my longer ones.
{alt}
Letting my weight and gravity doing the rest, my breasts press down on hers, wanting to make sure she feels all my weight on her body.
I want her to feel my dominance already early in the match.

Her grunts and protests are witnesses that my plan is working.
But we aren't in the mats, we are wrestling in a oil pit and it's very hard to keep a hold for long seconds.
Plus I must tell that her warm lips are causing some shivers running across my back and belly.

She follows and uses her muscles to get her body free from under mine and I release her hands with a grunt.

I quickly get on my knees as she rolls to her chest and belly, pushing herself up on her knees.
I'm faster than her and I know that I can't let her use those powerful muscles on me, so I need to be quick and smart.

I immediately jump on her, without any hesitation, using my full weight to land on her back and forcing her down on her chest and belly with my body over hers.
{alt}

"Yes bitch, I want to feel your muscles...stretching and breaking.." I say, replying her teasing words of before as I push my knees under me and taking a seat on her lower back, my ass grinds downward on the small of the back as I straddle her and my hands sneak forward and downward to grab under her chin and push her head up in a sort of camel clutch but with her hands free, wanting to give her back some serious pain.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Damn she is not just big and heavy but also quick. I curse my opponent as she once again forces my body into the warm oil. Her tight ass and weight on my back is making it hard for me to get full breath or get my knees under me. The slippery surface of the pit means I get no traction when I try to get my hands and knees pressed in. My muscular body is not of much use in this position, but as they say as you get experience and get older you get wiser. If I can't beat my opponent with power and muscle I have to use what she gives me.

{alt}

With your legs press on either side of my waist I slowly wiggle my body from side to side. Feeling my ribs press and rub against your inner thighs. Instead of resisting you pulling my chin I force my body to relax and let my head go up. The oil works in my favor now as your grip on my chin is slippery. I slowly turn my head one way and then the other and kiss and suckle on your fingertips to try to distract you.

{alt}

I know this is not going to be easy, but I am experienced at lot of different styles and right now distracting you and turning you on seem to be the best way back for me in this fight.

Offline Christina Carter

Again Devon tries to outsmart me and sucking on my fingers, I feel her expert tongue running to tease the tips of my fingers.
For a moment I close my eyes, but it's only a moment.
I realize what game she wants to play.
Let's play then.

I fake a moan from my lips and release her chin, letting her slide forward and away from under me as she gets up on her knees again and turns around to face me.

This time I use the oil on my own advantage and I quickly slide forward with my right hand grabbing her left wrist and pull her hard into me.
Our bodies collide and I let my forehead presses against hers.

"Do you really want to go this way fine then.." I growl in her mouth while my left hand take a firm and hard grip on her round ass as I press her against me and suddenly push my tongue inside of her mouth.
I kiss her with passion, a hard and rough kiss with my tongue pinning her down.
{alt}
I can clearly feel her gasping in my mouth and it's now easy to use my big size to push her down hard on her back again, with me on top and purposely pushing my thigh down between her legs.

The ref is shocked, his hand sliding down between his legs as the wrestling match is now turning more into a sexfight challenge.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
Re: Bikini oil wrestlin for the QoD tourney. Christina Carter vs Devon Michaels
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 03:26:51 PM »
I couldn't believe this. That kiss and how easy she was kneading my firm tight ass with her long strong fingers was turning me on so much. I was practically melting against my sexy young opponent. And she did exactly what I would have done of course took advantage and dumped me on to my back one more time. This time her thigh pressed against me and I found myself helplessly pinned. The ref finally got out of his slumber no doubt poked by Mr. Tanaka's sexy blonde assistant.

ONE... TWO.... THREEE... FOUR...

Finally that got through my brain that I was being counted out having put no fight at all. No way was some young slut going to do that to me. I start to struggle weakly flailing my arms and legs.

FIVE... SIX... SEVEN...

Damn I wasn't going to get free from her weight no... this can't be happening. Then suddenly I hear sexy coo in my ear "Ooohh someone still has some fight left. You want to play more kitten. Let's play". That should have warned me to stay down, but I couldn't think straight. Christina calmly pulled herself up and made sure to grab my shoulder off the oily covered floor. The count stopped at EIGHT.

{alt}

I tried to think my way out while Christina got up to standing position and smirked "Come on you old hag. I haven't got all day". The goad did what it was suppose to and I got up quickly and rushed her. At last moment though Christina grabbed my wrist and turned those lovely hips. My body pressed into her hip and went flying over her hitting the side of the pit before sliding down.

"Oops... did you slip there?" Christina cooed. I am hurt angry and humiliated. It took full one minute for me to get up on the slippery floor and it took Christina even less to rush me. She simply lowered her shoulders grabbed my legs behind my knees and BOOM... down I went like a tree cut off again.

{alt}
Once again instead of following up and pinning me and letting me out of my misery, my sultry opponent just got up and stood with her hands folded under her orbs. My poor body could not keep up, but I forced myself to get up. I was stumbling staggering but I tried to emulate her move. Lowering my shoulders I rushed her trying to tackle her and at least get some dignity back. It just wasn't my day or she was just that much better. She simply grabbed my hair as I rushed her and I found my head right between those toned long thighs of her as she took me in standing headscissors with my butt sticking up to the viewing pleasure of the ref and Mr. Tanaka.

Offline Christina Carter

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 09:16:15 AM »

It's hard to find the right balance on the slippery oily mat of the pit but I am able to finally find it while my thighs are wrapping around Devon's head in the standing headscissors.

I feel her hands pawing and slapping at my thighs and knees for some seconds, then her hands just rest on my quads like she's worshipping them with the palms and fingers as she gasps and grunts.
{alt}

"Awww poor Devon..feeling like you need to worship my younger and superior body?" I giggle as my hands go down to caress her back and shoulders, suddenly unlacing her bikini top and letting it falls down, freeing her DD which are now hanging downward and pointing at the mat.

Her arms are almost limp now and the ref comes over to check on her but when I see him approaching us I can't help but notice that his shaft is tenting the tight briefs, definitely turned on by the scene in the pit.

I bite my lower lip as I devilish idea comes in my mind.
As he gets closer I grab him by the hand pulling him toward me.

"What's up honey? Feeling excited watching a young girl demolishing a older lady?" I hiss at him as my hands roam through his chest, down to his belly and sides.
He's only able to mutter and stammer, totally forgetting why he got here.

My hand teasingly slides downward and inside of his briefs as he emits a moan, quickly suffocated as I lunge with my mouth on his mouth and kissing him hardly and roughly.

The kiss lasts for some long seconds before we break it.
My hand is now grabbing at his member from inside the briefs and I pull him down, we both end on our knees and with that move, Devon's face end right in the oil, still my thighs are around her head.
{alt}
I keep on teasing the ebony hunk with my hands when the muffles coming from Devon's mouth are finally catching his attention.
In that moment I decide to release the big mature lady and slide away from her as the ref is checking on her, now the tight briefs are really struggling to contain his full excitement.

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 02:43:21 PM »
The headscissors from Christina are so scary. Her toned thighs crush my head like a melon and by the time she releases me I am just holding my head in my hands and whimpering. Thankfully she is pre occupied with the hunk and I slowly start to crawl away. Yes I was running away from a fight but who am I kidding this was never a fight. It was a one sided beatdown. I couldn't handle her from the first minute of the fight and never got anything going. Plus it was clear to me now that if Christina wanted she could do lot of damage to me and there was nothing I could do to stop her. Just as my hands reach the edge and I start to pull out I feel a vice like grip on my right ankle. I shudder and whimper

"Pl....ease" as I hear Christina "Where do you think you are going I haven't finished you yet."

"But... I .. give.. you are too much.." I pleaded only her her to laugh at me "Oh aren't you cute little kitten. You can't submit unless I have you in a hold"

{alt}

A jerk and I loose my grip on the edge and I am pulled back. My orbs smash into the oiled floor and breath is once again forced out of me. "uggh... pl....". Christina lets go off my ankle and casually walks and sits in front of me. Reaching out with those long manicured fingers she caresses my cheek as she starts to slide close sitting with me laying in front of her face down. Slowly sliding her chin she makes me look up at her. My face is next to her belly and I have never felt more vulnerable. I can feel those legs sneaking around me and all I can do is whimper and look up at her smiling face.

"You want to to give in kitten? Well I am feeling charitable so I will make this easy for you. All you have to do is crane up kiss each of my breasts and then go down and kiss my kitty and beg me to leash you and let you out. Can you do that Devon or are you still too proud wrestler? Have I turned you into my little pet yet?"

{alt}

As much as I hated to admit she had. Slowly pressing my head up I plant a kiss on the base of that proud left breast and then the right. Tears cloud my vision but Christina keeps caressing my cheek wiping my eyes slowly "Very good pet.." she coos before unhooking my bra and wrapping it around my neck. I sink my head letting it drop in between her waiting thighs. Those thighs that could crush me into pulp. As I plant a soft kiss over her thong she reaches down and places her index finger between my shoulder blades.

"mmm... lovely dear... now we do need ref to hear submission.. " she coos as she jerks my head up again by pulling on my bra making me look up. "I.... give...."