News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two super busty grannies fight over a man

• 4 Replies

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
Two super busty grannies fight over a man
« on: December 09, 2017, 09:08:34 PM »
Ingrid and Helga two 60 ish super busty mature BBWs have always been rivals from there teens in Germany and nothing has changed now in there sixty's. They were both married and living in the US and haven't seen each other since they left Germany. Recently both ladies moved into a senior community in Florida. Both became interested in a gentleman living in the community and they got into a heated discussion about who seen him first. Finally the two 60 year old woman agreed to meet late that evening privately in the community room to settle it.[/b]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:10:19 PM by Burlylover »

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Two super busty grannies fight over a man
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:24:19 PM »
Even I'll pass on this one.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 06:52:55 PM »
Group! Let?s be more open minded about these two! I?d take natural big tits over fake ones any day. I think it would be a even match however the winner will depend on who fights the dirtiest to win. I know older women can be more vicious than these young bimbos of today. So bite those tits, pull them nipples and yank those hairy pussies so this poll can decide on the real winner! Good luck!

EGO

PS: I?ll fuck the winner with my BLACK PIPE and make the loser suck me clean 🤪
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline whewfan

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:50:45 PM »
Ingrid suffocates ugly Helga with those monster tits!

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »
amazing!!!!! It is really dreamfight!!!
Perfect natural rivalry!!!