News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mistresses contest

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Mistresses contest
« on: December 23, 2017, 03:19:20 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

Both those mistresses are tough women and in super condition .So please answer to those factors so to have the winner in those 2 contests : 5 factors for the catfight and 3 factors for the toe - fight

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Mistresses contest
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 06:59:43 AM »
An additional comparison pic

{alt}

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 02:49:24 AM »
They agreed on no punching to the face, no biting, and no drawing blood but they could punch to the body and slap anywhere they wanted.

They agreed that they would fight until submission for as many rounds as it took for both to agree who the winner was. I thought this would be perfect to ensure that the action could keep going. Either girl could submit to a hold or submit because of too much pain without immediately losing the fight. It would be a way to earn a time out, at the expense of losing a point to the other woman.

After the rules were agreed I was told by both women to sit down, shut up and stay out of it. I didn't need any more encouragement than that, I shut the curtains so we wouldn't be seen from the street and sat down to enjoy the show.

With that they turned to face each other, hands up and the women started circling, each sizing up her opponent and trying to gain an advantage but neither committing to the fight. I could tell Mistress Violet's head was stinging where Mistress Sed had thrown her down by her hair but it didn't put her off.

Mistress Sed slapped Mistress Violet across the face and with that the fight was on. Mistress Violet immediately retaliated with a slap across Mistress Sed's face and they traded slaps for a minute more, both concentrating on hurting the other and not doing much to block or defend themselves. Their cheeks were getting red and both women were hurting, with neither gaining much of an advantage.

Mistress Violet then kicked out at Mistress Sed and tripped her, but Mistress Sed grabbed Mistress Violet around the neck and they both crashed to the floor together side by side. They scrabbled against each other, legs pushing against each other and arms flying around to try to position themselves on top.

Eventually Mistress Sed managed to gain the upper hand and wrap her legs around Mistress Violet 's and work her way to being on top, pinning Mistress Violet's shoulders with her hands. This left Mistress Violet's hands free to deliver three quick slaps to Mistress Sed's face before Mistress Sed got wise and moved up Mistress Violet's body to pin Mistress Violet's arms under her legs in a classic schoolgirl pin.

Mistress Violet bucked under Mistress Sed but the heavier woman maintained her position. I enjoyed the view as each dress began to ride up. I could see Mistress Sed's red thong as she straddled Mistress Violet and could also see Mistress Violet's black knickers as she struggled on her back. Mistress Violet couldn't move far but was desperate not to submit so kept trying to wriggle free. For each move she made, Mistress Sed just tightened her legs until Mistress Violet eventually gave in. 1-0 to Mistress Sed.

Both women had a swig of wine and moment to rest before continuing. I could tell than Mistress Sed was enjoying the fight at that point, but at the same time Mistress Violet was undeterred. She was ready to go and eager to get revenge for the pin. ;)

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 04:07:07 AM »
{alt}

"Who the fuck is this bitch" Mistress Violet asked "and what the fuck is she doing in my house?". Mistress Violet suddenly glared at me, then glared at Mistress Sed.Mistress Sed gave an arrogant smirk, putting one hand on her hip "I'm the woman the real mistress l who's fucking him tonight. Want to get out of my way bitch? Unless you just want to stand there and watch". That remark seemed to really push Mistress Violet's buttons and I could see her seething for a moment. "Excuse me? Fuck you, you guttertramp. Get the fuck out of my house now and don't you dare go near my slave again" she responded. "I've got a better offer" said Mistress Sed, not backing down "you can get the fuck out of here while my slave and I fuck the night away, go back to the cheap motel you crawled out of. 'We'll be out of here by tomorrow and you stay the fuck away from my slave". Fuck!"

{alt}