News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Challengers tourney : Quarter Final (milfs devision)

• 9 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Challengers tourney : Quarter Final (milfs devision)
« on: December 30, 2017, 05:15:03 AM »

We now begin the Quarter Final stage of 'The 1st toe - fight tournament 2018 : Winter Gr Pr "'. This is where the competition really heats up and things get extremely competitive between these women.

The women have put on their sexiest poses for the toe - catfight competition in order to impress you the voter.

You can vote for 4 womens feet  from the list above. PLEASE USE ALL YOUR 4 VOTES.

In 3 days days time when the voting ends, the top 4 women with the highest number of votes will go through to the Semi Finals.

So which 4 women do you think look the best  toe - fighters out of the 8 photos below?

Please feel free to leave any comments on why you think the 4 girls you voted for would make the best  toe - fighters.

NOTE : the winner of this tourney would fight the current champion Sophia in a championship title fight (1st contest for 2018)

Thanks

Bill

{alt}

{alt}

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Challengers tourney : Quarter Final (milfs devision)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 05:43:17 AM »
Some additional pics of the contenders :
ASHLEY
{alt}
KATIA
{alt}
MISTRESS MAIRA
{alt}
MISTRESS VIOLET
{alt}
MISTRESS SED
{alt}
TOUGH WOMAN
{alt}
MARIA
{alt}
MONIQUE
{alt}

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 06:08:20 AM »
KATIA :
She was unchallenged till lost her winning streak losing from Mistress Violet; leading contender if she recaptures  her old form
ASHLEY :
Big player according to her old records; big concern her big absence and questionmarks if she is at the same form of the past
MONIQUE :
Lost from Mistress Violet but still leading contender
MISTRESS VIOLET :
big improvement but bad performance against Sophia losing the title match ;she would be a big player
MISTRESS SED :
Lost on points from mistress Violet (just 1 vote difference) and she has good chance; needs to improve a bit
MISTRESS MAIRA:
unknown toe fighter but according to her pics looks strong
MARIA:
well known from her rivarly against Sophia; this Greek toe fighter reurns with strong claims
TOUGH WOMAN :
according to her appearance looks strong contender ; no records first time out here

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 01:31:07 PM »
An interesting start to the quarter-finals with Mistress Violet and Ashley  taking the intial lead.

With the competition more intense now and only four votes available per voter, the quarter-finals are seeing Mistress Violet and ashley take the lead early on and fighting for the final four alpha female positions in the semi Finals.

Four women is close behind and  in a safe position to challenge the two leading women. But with about 50% of the votes yet to come in, the field is still open.

My surprise (at this stage) Monique  meanwhile is finding the quarter-finals very tough going and as a result is beginning to struggle against such tough opposition from the other women.
Some good fighting by all the contenders

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »
I've voted for ashley, katia, monique and tough woman.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 01:55:37 PM »
I've voted for ashley, katia, monique and tough woman.

thxxx so much !!!
Heavy ground at Newbury arena (outdoors - raining ) might not make for the prettiest of viewing but the competition is very tough and only 2 points difference between the first and last!!
Ashley despite her long abcence looks very dominant and very fit.Mistress Violet and Katia fight hard.I think all contenders have solid chance.Tough woman produces a great performanve despite her unexperience (first time competes to this level).

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 03:10:39 PM »
The Quarter Finals are turning out to be a viciously fought and highly competitive stage of the  toe -fight competition so far.

Ashley (5 votes) and Katia (4 votes)  are ferociously fighting for the top alpha female position in this round.

Closely following them are Mistress Violet, Tough woman  and Maria (all with 3 votes).

Monique is fairing better but is being beaten badly by superior competition now .

Meanwhile Monique ,Mistress Maira and Mistress Sed are fighting hard but need to fight harder if they are to get to the Semi-Finals.

ASHLEY
the leading contender so far
{alt}
KATIA
the second contender so far
{alt}

Please feel free to leave any comments on why you think the 4 girls you voted for would make the best toe - fighters.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 04:19:12 AM »
it ιs arguably the most exciting tourney of the year, it ιs inarguably the best toe fight action of the year.Its so competitive !!!
Looks like Monique is making a determined comeback.Moniques  performance is amazing and unbeliavable for me as i thought she wasnt the old force but at this round , she warns that she is the only ONE that ALL have to beat !
But close behind are Maria, Katia & Tough woman  who are fighting like hellcats to get through to the next stage.

Only 4 women will go through to the next round so the fight between Katia, Moniquel, Maria ,Mistress Violet ,Tough woman and Ashley is incredibly important but as it stands these four women are all incredibly close in the competition.(just 2 votes differences)

A very close fight all around.
My view
Monique :
She secures a high-profile  and looks the big fav. to collect; great fighter with crushing power and good technique ; for me the one all have to beat ; a worthy fav.
Mistress Violet :
the incredibly talented American toe - fighter, continues her seemingly irresistible rise to the top of her sport and emerges at the head of the new generation; maybe the biggest danger to SOPHIA

Ashley :
The younger contender of this tourney
she is figting bravely and she is stealing the show;big claims but need to try harder.
Katia :
She is confident that she can beat the champ SOPHIA or any opponent and become number one;at this stage under strong pressure but she is a tough performer;you cannot rule her out; her speed and her beauty are amazing factors to steal the show every time
Mistress Maira :
she have lost ground but still has a slight chance.
Maria :
She is a fast improver . She said (at her last interview) :
''I've done everything I could as an amateur and winning a gold medal has turned my life upside down. I live and breathe toe-fighting, and I just want to make it to the top so badly.''
Another to the short list.
Tough woman :
A nice surprice to this tourney , a real underdog with strong claims

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 03:49:44 AM »
Mistress violet is the new leader

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 03:58:26 AM »
Voting closes soon. so please vote