News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Casey vs Sierra BBW Battle

• 29 Replies

Offline banging bbw sierra

Casey vs Sierra BBW Battle
« on: January 07, 2018, 03:07:43 PM »
So this newcomer bitch Casey thinks she can take me and challenged me. I plan on knocking her ass out flat on her back! The harder you cheer the harder we hit! Casey is 5'8 165 lbs, I am 5'7 200lbs

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
Re: Casey vs Sierra BBW Battle
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
Voted for Sierra!!! She looks tougher and sexier!!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:32:00 PM »
These two are hot. This will be a hell of a catfight. I am still trying to decide who will win.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 10:11:23 PM »
hey Sierra you did not mention the type of fight just how it will end so I'm gonna name it , nhb anything goes punches everywhere fight until one of us is flat on the floor begging for mercy ! deal???

If you want your beating to come from the form of NHB then you got yourself a deal little piggy!  Correction Casey I will be the won coming out ontop of the poll and ontop of you!  Put your fists up girl and lets bang!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 12:19:29 AM »
very close fight... Casey start very hard in the fight...  ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 12:48:29 AM »
I gonna go with Casey on this one
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 01:55:20 AM »
Love this poll! Casey reminds me of my wife!  Hot strong full figured brunette!  Get a win in your first poll Casey and  show her who the boss is!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 04:49:23 PM »
It doesn't take long after getting to your house for us to get down to business. Standing in our bras and panties you attack first. Your knee slams into my belly sending me back up against the wall and you lean in on me with all 165 lbs trying to keep me in place but with my fists clinched I start to throw several short but hard right fists into your gut followed my a right upper cut to your tits to back you up.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 07:57:36 PM »
Come on Sierra!  Show her that you're the queen BBW around here!

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 09:59:20 PM »
My uppercut backs you up enough and I put my fists up to come after you but get hit by one of your kicks my legs. I hop and yell out and then you headbutt my stomach knocking me back up against the wall.  With your head low I push on the back of your head pushing it down and throwing my knee up hard into your face.

Offline gary_photo

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 12:20:24 AM »
Newcomer Casey in an upset

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »
I think Casey can overcome the size difference and put Sierra out cold on her back.

AllanLongbow

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 01:47:15 AM »
 Wow! This is a hard, heavy, and sexy fight! These two women fight like WOMEN! Casey is aggressive, but so far Sierra looks like she is hitting just a little harder.  I want to make a call, but I need to see these two fight a little more. Here we go Sierra! Come on Casey!   

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 04:23:42 AM »
I see you slowly turning with your back to me and you are getting to your knees. I rush over trying to get there before you are able to get to your feet.  I jump on your back and slide my left forearm around your neck. Yanking back pulling up and trying to jerk you to your feet as.I have you from behind.

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 03:54:03 PM »
You ram your elbow into me and it hurts but I decide I will take some of that punishment since I have your back secured and I am wanting to wear you out and take control. Pulling hard and leaning back on my rear choke hold. My right hand slides down and grabs the bsck of your panties and starts pulling and yanking them up as hard as I can as my legs start driving you towards the wall!