News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 53 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« on: January 09, 2018, 01:16:54 AM »
Hello FCF Members !

Well it didn't take long for someone to challenge me to another match after my impressive victory over Lisa AKA Mudvixen.  NancEE a veteran of FCF also defeated Lisa aka Mudvixen recently and challenged me to a NUDE wrestling match in MY oil pit  "ultimate surrender". According to her, this will decide who is the better wrestler and woman. As you all know, I don't back down from a challenged and welcomed her challenge. We are both mature women in our late 40's and are "pleasantly plump"....NancEE a little bit more so :-) Classic brunette vs blonde match up !!

This will be a private match only to be seen by FCF members!!!

The poll will run for 10 days.  Please note, I've added a special twist to this poll. The voters will be able to change their votes as the match progresses  :-)

Tale of the tape:  NancEE   5'7" 160'ish     Carolann 5'4" 140'ish  (closer to 150lbs after holidays lol)

Enjoy the show !  We appreciate your votes and comments - and tell your friends !!

NancEE's profile   
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35095

Carolann's profile
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

Carolann  XXXX
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:02:10 AM by Carolann »

Offline w3501

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimater surrender style
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 01:38:22 AM »
Carolann is too much for nancEE and works her hard.

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
Re: Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 05:18:44 AM »
Carol Ann will Conquer NancEE!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:19:10 AM by ETC (etcaaf) »
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »
i enter the room where carolann has her oil pit to find carolann standing naked with her hands on her hips..feeling over dressed in my robe i walk over to my corner of her oil pit and drop my robe, kicking it out of the way  after doing so....both looking at each other we both pick up a bottle of oil and step in to the pit..we slowly start to oil our selfs down before getting on all 4s looking at each other, bodies glistening in the oil....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:47:10 PM »
I am stretching while waiting for Nancy to make her appearance. I have already removed my cover hoping to intimidate Nancy. Finally Nancy makes her way towards my oil pit wearing her robe. I smile "come on in and get acquainted with my pit Nancy".  Before she enters the pit Nancy removed her cover up and I see her naked body for the first time. I try not to show any emotions as I watch you enter MY oil pit naked. We both grab our baby oil bottles and begin applying it sensually all over our bodies.  Sizing up Nancy - she is stocky but not fat.. with massive real breasts, a powerful lower body and absolutely gorgeous blue eyes. I get down on my knees cupping my breasts.....sliding slowly towards the middle of the pit...quite nervous not knowing what to expect from my Scottish adversary.  I smile,,,you ready Nancy..."DING DING"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 10:54:19 PM by Carolann »

Offline DawnK

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 10:53:03 PM »
Great matchup but Carolann is going to end up smothered out.  NancEE all the way!
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 11:50:31 PM »
Carolann's tits will smother Nancy out, then she'll introduce Nacy's pussy to her "little friend"! And by little friend, I mean her 12 inch black strap on...
Nancy's going to squeal like a pig.. LOL Speed

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 03:21:45 AM »
I didn't finish with the 2nd "Ding" and Nancy lunges at me....IT"S ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 01:41:59 PM »
LOVE this ! NancEE wins .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »
carolann has a fantastic record in her oil pit, so while she slides her way to the centre of the pit i decide not to mess around and i lunge at her trying to get the upper hand early on...hitting carolann with a rugby like tackle we go down in to the oil, both of us slipping and sliding around early on, but i grab hold of carolannes right arm twisting it..carolann cries out so i apply the pressure twisting a little harder, but its difficult to keep a firm grip in the slippery oil.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2018, 07:47:32 PM »
For someone who supposedly has no oil wrestling experience Nancy seems to be very comfortable and surprises me with her aggressiveness. She immediately becomes the aggressor in the match. She grabs me in a headlock and powers me down on the mat. We both scramble around ...slipping and sliding. She gets me on my back but I manage to wrap my arms around her neck and scissor her right leg. I begin to twist her body back and forth and I manage to reverse the position with me on top as I prepare to pounce on her.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 07:48:17 PM by Carolann »

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 08:14:26 PM »
mmmm who do i vote for.?  having lost to both ladies recently in polls i will hold my vote for now...  (( grin ))

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 09:02:30 PM »
carolann fights back, getting me on to my back..she throws a leg over me and grabs my arms trying to pin me..i raise my right knee as she straddles me catching her in the base of her spine and i manage to roll her..we separate briefly and then i pounce again wrapping my right arm tightly around her head placing her in a tight headlock...

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 09:04:11 PM »
vote lisa you bitch...lol...

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2018, 10:04:38 PM »
Nancy is relentless. She escapes and apply another headlock and powers me down to the mat once more and presses one of her 34DD on my face. Knowing I need to get out of this position  fast I I twist and turn and manage to wrap my arms around Nancy's oily body as I try desperately to bring her down so I can work her over. My hand barely is able to cover one of her breasts as we struggle