News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 53 Replies

Offline nancEE

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »
carolann wraps her arms around my slippery body and when she finds she cant take me down she cups one of my breasts with her hand squeezing..getting slightly annoyed i push myself backwards knocking carolann over and off me...quickly as i can i climb on top of carolann in a 69 position and just lay on top of her..i can feel her warm breath against my thighs and feeling her struggle i refuse to move, i just lay on top of her in a lovely 69....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »
Nancy fights me off and In an instant I find myself flat on my back. Before I can get back up she maneuvers her body into a 69 position and just lays there with her massive 34DD hanging over and her oily thighs inches from my face. "OHHHH YOUUUU  BITCH"! 
You wanna play this game uh? I twist and turn...pushing,,,pushing and I finally slide underneath her,,,escaping. I give her no time and I lunge at her knocking her strong body down in the pit and trying to mount her once again. As we struggle  our mouths/lips touch ....we both look at each other and begin kissing with me on the top position  "you wanna turn this into a sex match wwith me you whore huh"?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:12:21 PM by Carolann »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 09:42:27 PM »
carolann is on top, trying to draw me in to a sex fight early on, she lunges in and starts to kiss me...i resist, but she holds my face and she tries to start a little tongue on tongue action, but she is getting no where..i grab her hair and roll her...she returns the favour and rolls back over on top of me, her tits mashing mine...ok bitch i hiss, lets play, i grab her hair again pulling her in for a long sensual kiss..we slip and slide all over each other, then once again i roll her over, but this time carolann squirms and ends up on her front and i seize my chance..i quickly come at her from behind as she turns i kiss her on the cheek and grab a firm handful of breast....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 02:11:37 PM »
As the match progress Nancy continues her "dirty" tactics and tries to get me off my game plan. The action is back and forth. our bodies rolling around in my oil pit. At one pit Nancy grabs a handful of my breasts but intentionally scratches me with her long red fingers nails. I am absolutely furious !  "You have to resort to this to try to beat me bitch"!!  I grab Nancy by her hair and I flip her over. As she lands I continue having a hold of her hair and move my big thighs around her body. My momentum allows me to fully wrap my legs/thighs around her body. Not content with just having this hold on her, I wrap my arms around her neck and bending it forward "I gonna teach you how to wrestle bitch" I am determined to wear her down little by little...I am ANGRY NOW !
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:14:56 PM by Carolann »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »
carolann has a vice like grip of my neck and her thighs are around my body and i am finding it difficult get free, but in the slippery oil i manage to get my hands flat on the pit surface and i push with my knees slowly sliding carolann to the edge of the pit..still with a firm grip i give one last push  and out of the pit we go..releasing her grip i slide back i9n to the pit quickly followed by carolann who grabs my hair pulling me on to my front..she then straddles my back and pulls my head back by my hair and for the first time  in this match i sense the bitch is getting on top....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 02:47:04 AM »
I finally begin to gain some control and I start seeing some weaknesses in Nancy's "armour". I've seen her winced and heard her moan when I wrapped my legs around her "soft" tummy. I intensify the usage of my legs/thighs and I concentrate my scissor attack around her waist while I continue to work her neck over.  "That's what I call a wrestling Nancy"!!!

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 09:52:49 AM »
I'm a huge Carolann fan, how could I vote against her?

Although Nancee is mighty impressive....

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 10:21:56 PM »
carolann has her strong legs clamped around my waist so instead of fighting hard and getting tired i relax, laying calm and let carolann do the work and once i caught my breath and carolann had relaxed a little to i start to rock from side to side, just enough to get a hand between my body and a leg pinching her calf and as soon as i do so she releases me..her vice like grip is gone and i quickly pounce carolann on her front i quickly slide myself over her back straddling her, i then clasp my hands under her chin pulling her head back.....give up bitch or i will break your neck...

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:57 AM »
Having Nancy trapped in one of my signature holds, I begin to work her body over determined to wear her down. I relax just a little bit to conserve my energy and Nancy pinches my calf...she knows all  the dirty tricks. My thighs open up slightly and she takes this opportunity to escape from my thunder thighs. I'm a bit stunned from the turn of events and lose my concentration. In an instant she straddles my back and apply a chin lock. She has my back now, her full 160+ lbs firmly planted on my lower back while pulling my neck. She has complete leverage, the slippery oil is not helping me to wiggle out. I can feel her 34DD against my back as she begins to shake me back and forth. I her her say "Submit Carolann" and I reply  "NEVERRRRRRR...not in MY oil pit". I decide the only way for me  to escape is to power out. For a full minute I try as best as I can to escape, pushing with my legs, bridging up , rocking back and forth..until I collapse face first in my pit.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 01:03:34 AM by Carolann »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 01:48:06 AM »
I have to be honest, I never thought I would see this. I am in shock !!!

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 03:54:51 PM »
not getting dragged in to an all out war, not getting dragged in to a sex fight, im determined to beat carolann physically woman to woman and let the sexual moves speak for them self at the end should i win..slowing the fight down and using the extra few pounds i have, carolann starts to tire trying to pull and drag my weight around the oil pit and as she tires i wait my time and i hope to pounce and finish her off..this big girl has some ample weapons that she isnt afraid to use as carolann continues to try and out wrestle me and my girls....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »
I've tried several types of strategies against Nancy and so far all have failed. She is very cunning and able to adjust to any type of match. The pace of the match combined with Nancy's power is beginning to take it's toll on me. Changing my style once again, I begin to stall for time, not wanting to engage as I try to regroup and get some strength back. It works for a while until  Nancy's once again lunges at me. She brings me down again with a front headlock and while facing me wraps her legs around me. I am again on the defensive as I try to wiggle or slide of between her massive oily thighs.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 01:49:44 AM »
Both Nancy and I want to thank everyone who has voted and commented so far. We have 5 more days to go so please encourage us by adding comments and telling your friends about our poll.

Carolann and Nancy

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 11:15:52 AM »
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU AS CAROLANN SAYS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THE TIME TO VOTE AND COMENT SO FAR...KEEP THEM COMING, WE LOVE THEM...

SQUEEZES..

NANCY

XX

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »
on my back, legs wrapped around carolanns waist and her head pulled in tight against my girls she continues to wriggle about in the slippery oil and i find it difficult to keep my legs locked around her..carolann eventually wriggles and gets free and tries to engage me in some pussy to pussy action..not wanting to go down this road at this stage i find myself drawn to join her in some grinding.....