News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 53 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »
After struggling for a while, I escape from Nancy's powerful thighs,,,thanks to the oil.  At this point in the match I try  to distract Nancy by resorting to some pussy to pussy action.  Nancy gladly accepts and matches me stroke for stroke.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2018, 10:02:34 PM »
both slowly grind away at each others pussies, both of us moaning as we visibly get turned on, but this isnt what i want, to get drawn in to a sexual battle with a woman who is far far more experienced than myself, so i push myself away from carolann,who now thinks she has me worried, but i quickly move forward pushing her on her back i just lay on top of her..carolann hating this struggles, but i just relax my body and lay flat on top of her...lets see you move me bitch....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 12:52:46 AM »
Nancy lays her full weight on me pinning  me down. She dares me to move her. "Don't worry bitch,,,I'll move you!!! I start bucking and twisting and suddenly she entwines her legs around mine...her massive oily boobs dangling over my face,,,,she's looking right into my eyes. Our legs and powerful thighs now in a test of strength. She finally spreads my legs apart and lowers herself on me again

Offline Dash

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 06:04:11 AM »
Carolann, your profile picture is beautiful!

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2018, 07:21:16 PM »
i can see its really winding up carolann by just laying flat on top of her..she is getting more and more annoyed and with doing so she is struggling more to try and get me off her and she becomes more tired...i grab her arms, pinned them as i straddle her, my large girls hanging over her head, then i drop them down on her face..lifting myself up again, i snarl at carolann, I AM GONNA BLACKEN YOUR EYES, and within seconds i drop my tits down on carolanns face again with full force...toying with her i then roll off her and get on to all 4s facing her as she lays on the oiled mats....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2018, 08:08:01 PM »
Nancy is showing no mercy and decides to smother me with her HUGE 34DD. Gasping,,,,"I can't breathe". Knowing that if I don't do something drastic it's all over I bite her ample cleavage. Nancy howls in pain and I free myself from her. She stands up and I cling to her legs to stabilize myself.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2018, 09:57:08 PM »
standing up with carolann holding on to my legs, i just look down at her for a second..i then grab her hair and pull her down on to her back, get myself into position and sit down on her face...wriggling my butt in her face i stay in that position until i hear carolann moan and i then i get up , walking over to the side of her pit with my hands on my hips....

Offline bullitbob

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »
Come on Carolann! Fight back! I believe you can turn this around!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2018, 11:54:08 PM »
Nancy face sitting me infuriates me to no end. To make matters worse, she is so cocky and confident she gets off me!   She walks back to her corner and then gets back down on her knees just staring at me. I do the same thinking her over confidence will cost her dearly. I know she has to be tired as well by now. I contemplate my next move....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:58:31 PM by Carolann »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »
As we both start making our way towards the middle of my pit my strategy is set. I have given Nancy way to much respect - I have reacted to her instead of being the aggressor. If I'm going to win this match I have to let it ALL out!!  I charge at her catching her totally by surprise and she find herself flat on her back. I immediately cover her body with mine, applying a wicked headlock while pressing my oily boobs into her face. As I keep her there, my natural instinct to use my legs comes into play. I intertwine my legs with hers immobilizing her further. Feeling now empowered, I begin to grind her down in my oil pit. I'm thinking all along...what was I waiting for !!!  I now hear that BIG cocky brunette moaning,,,groaning as she knows she's in BIG trouble.  "You should have NEVER applied that facesit,,,,,,NOW I'M MAD!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:24:16 AM by Carolann »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2018, 08:42:17 PM »
carolann for now has me all wrapped up, legs tangles with mine and tightly my head is held in her head lock, but carolann cant quite figure out my tactics as i let her have control and show her dominance and it seems to frustrate carolann after getting on top that i now dont fight back..carolann changes her tactics to try and get a rise from me by letting go of her head lock but continuing to keep her legs wrapped with mine, she clamps her lips around one of my large breasts and slowly slides her hand down between my legs...

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 12:02:47 AM »
I really like Carolann,but it would appear that she's fixing to get a large strapon shoved into her little pussy. Oh well, I'll enjoy watching Nancee fucking such a hot woman.. Speed

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 04:41:43 PM »
Nancy has kept me off balance the entire match. I've never oil wrestled against anyone like her before. She is very cunning - unpredictable! It doesn't matter what I try she has an answer. Feeling I have Nancy where I want her, I begin to kiss her ample breasts and manipulate her pussy. Nancy just lays there enjoying the moment. After a long battle I have finally subdued this magnificent opponent...letting my guard down

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 07:49:36 PM »
loving carolanns advances, i respond having nice squeeze of her breasts and gently kiss her, but all the time knowing carolann could be about to try something, so i play cautiously.carolann seems to have given up the will to try and out fight me, so we take each other down, side by side we get tangled up and enjoy each other a little....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2018, 01:07:06 AM »
I have tried everything to counter Nancy's several physical and sexual assaults. We're both totally exhausted but  Nancy once more gets me on my back. She covers my entire body, grabs my arms pulling them over my heads and begins moving her hips and pussy sensually against my now soaked pussy. I try to knock her off with no success. I was able to do so earlier in the match but I no longer have the strength. I just lay there enjoying the moment and hoping she cums first....