News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style

• 53 Replies

Offline nancEE

• God Member
Re: Carolann vs NancEE - oil wrestling ultimate surrender style
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2018, 08:54:46 PM »
sensing that i have finally wore down carolann, i feel the fight in her totally go as i lay on top of her and i feel so dominant ..i pin her hands and politely ask her to give up and surrender to me, but she shakes her head and refuses..losing patience with carolanns stubbornness, i decide to try and finish her off nancy style..sliding my body up and down over hers a few times teasing her, i then drop my ample charms down over her face while still holding her arms...carolann starts to fight back, struggling wildly, but im not going to be moved...briefly lifting my girls from her face i ask her again to submit to me and when she hisses no, i again drop my tits in her face rubbing and grinding them in to her face..i hear her moan and kick franticly,then nothing..when i lift my tits from her face she tells me to get off her, then a pause before she hissesI SUBMIT BITCH........

i call her a bitch , and roll off her leaving carolann laying flat on her back in the oil..as i get my breath, i get to my feet and walk off to the side, returning with my mobile phone...i lay back down beside carolann who is still laying on her back and smiling i pose taking some selfie pics of myself next to her now beaten body..enjoying myself more by the minute, i put my phone to the side and pick up carolanns worst nightmare...THE STRAP ON..i see her laying there watching me as i fasten it to my victorious body and step back in to her oil pit...bending down i grab 2 handfuls of her hair and i drag her across her pit...letting go i tell her, if she doesn't want more of that, then get on all 4s bitch..carolann knowing she has lost glares at me  and slowly gets on all 4s..my nipples hard, my girls heaving up and down as i take deep breaths, i then take the palm of my right hand and slap carolanns round pert ass hard..LIKE THAT BITCH.?  i spank her again, and again, leaving a large red mark on her butt, then grabbing 2 firm hands full of her hair i tell her to stay still as i tease her pussy with the strap on before inserting it slowly, then pulling out again.....carolann curses me, calling me a lot of rather rude names, but im now in full control and loving it...i again insert the strap on to her wet pussy and slowly start thrusting...i can see in carolanns face she is hating this soooo much, and i get more turned on by her displeasure..thrusting slowly i take my time, wanting to make carolann suffer and feel my power, she soon starts to shout for me to stop, but when i hear her voice i thrust a little harder, spanking her sexy butt as i do so..soon she cant hold back any more and i feel her body shuddered she cant hold on any longer, but i keep going, carolann is a total mess as i totally dominate ...once down i push carolann flat down in her pit and i stand with one foot on her...once i decided she was done with i exited the oiled pit, i pick up carolanns under wear and robe and throw those in to her pit with her and walk off ...

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2018, 11:36:38 PM »
sensing that i have finally wore down carolann, i feel the fight in her totally go as i lay on top of her and i feel so dominant ..i pin her hands and politely ask her to give up and surrender to me, but she shakes her head and refuses..losing patience with carolanns stubbornness, i decide to try and finish her off nancy style..sliding my body up and down over hers a few times teasing her, i then drop my ample charms down over her face while still holding her arms...carolann starts to fight back, struggling wildly, but im not going to be moved...briefly lifting my girls from her face i ask her again to submit to me and when she hisses no, i again drop my tits in her face rubbing and grinding them in to her face..i hear her moan and kick franticly,then nothing..when i lift my tits from her face she tells me to get off her, then a pause before she hissesI SUBMIT BITCH........

i call her a bitch , and roll off her leaving carolann laying flat on her back in the oil..as i get my breath, i get to my feet and walk off to the side, returning with my mobile phone...i lay back down beside carolann who is still laying on her back and smiling i pose taking some selfie pics of myself next to her now beaten body..enjoying myself more by the minute, i put my phone to the side and pick up carolanns worst nightmare...THE STRAP ON..i see her laying there watching me as i fasten it to my victorious body and step back in to her oil pit...bending down i grab 2 handfuls of her hair and i drag her across her pit...letting go i tell her, if she doesn't want more of that, then get on all 4s bitch..carolann knowing she has lost glares at me  and slowly gets on all 4s..my nipples hard, my girls heaving up and down as i take deep breaths, i then take the palm of my right hand and slap carolanns round pert ass hard..LIKE THAT BITCH.?  i spank her again, and again, leaving a large red mark on her butt, then grabbing 2 firm hands full of her hair i tell her to stay still as i tease her pussy with the strap on before inserting it slowly, then pulling out again.....carolann curses me, calling me a lot of rather rude names, but im now in full control and loving it...i again insert the strap on to her wet pussy and slowly start thrusting...i can see in carolanns face she is hating this soooo much, and i get more turned on by her displeasure..thrusting slowly i take my time, wanting to make carolann suffer and feel my power, she soon starts to shout for me to stop, but when i hear her voice i thrust a little harder, spanking her sexy butt as i do so..soon she cant hold back any more and i feel her body shuddered she cant hold on any longer, but i keep going, carolann is a total mess as i totally dominate ...once down i push carolann flat down in her pit and i stand with one foot on her...once i decided she was done with i exited the oiled pit, i pick up carolanns under wear and robe and throw those in to her pit with her and walk off ...

How hot is that, picturing Carolann on all fours, her pussy getting pounded by Nancy!!! This is my absolute favorite way for any catfight to end... Thanks to you both for a wonderful poll... Speed

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2018, 01:00:08 AM »
Extremely HOT match! Most of the women who have dared to challenge Carolann in her oil pit have been totally humiliated and some of them have never been seen again. NancEE beat Carolann in every conceivable way. She was mentally stronger, she was more powerful, she out wrestled her, outlasted her and took her ULTIMATE SURRENDER STYLE!!

Carolann not only lost, she was BEATEN and I mean BEATEN! Time will tell how this will affect the self proclaimed "oil queen".

Congrats NancEE - I'm a believer !!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:17:11 AM by blakkjac »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2018, 02:32:45 AM »
The match as been intense, exhausting and even brutal at times. At this point, I just hope Nancy is more tired than I am. Even if she is, I'm not sure I could take advantage of the situation. Nancy firmly plants her body on top of mine in a very domineering way. I have nothing left...physically and emotionally spent. I am fully pinned underneath her nude oily body, my hands above my head. She lowers her face/mouth next to my right ear and says "Submit Carolann". I respond "NEVERRRRRRRR". She licks my ear and says "have it your way". Then she begins to move her hips in a sexual manner and lowers her 34DD directly on my face/mouth. I begin gasping for air....coughing. She lifts her massive breasts slightly..dangling on my mouth and face  "Submit Carolann". I shake my head back and forth my mouth touching her oily/sweaty breasts. She lowers them again..mashing them on my mouth..."MMMMUMMPPHH,,,MMUMMPPHHHH".......she lifts slightly again and before she can ask a 3rd time I utter "I SUBMIT".

She gets up leaving me exhausted in the middle of my oil pit. I just lay there, eyes closed trying to gain my senses. I hear Nancy say "look what  have?" I open my eyes and I see her cell phone in her right hand. She begins taking selfies of my naked with her foot on my tummy. "Nancy,,,,that wasn't part of the deal". She smiles and says " I want proof in case you claim this never happened"!!

Utterly humiliated, I roll up in a ball in total shame. Nancy yells out " now for the fun part, look at me Carolann" I look up and I see Nancy fastening her strap on around her body. Her victorious body looking even more menacing. "NOOO...NOOO...I BEG OF YOU...PLLLSSSS  NOOOOO". She orders me to get on all 4's and she begins her assault on my pussy. She grabs me from behind  and pounds her strap on back and forth...flesh smacking against each other. I crumble to the ground "lift that ass up in the air...I'm not finished with you" !!  I begin moaning uncontrollably "ohhhhh yessssss...come on Carolann..CUM for me BITCH"!!   I endure the ultimate humiliation as I begin cumming uncontrollably. Nancy stops her assault on my pussy and I fall down face first in the middle of my oil pit. I hear Nancy walking away and hear the door open........"I'll give you a rematch if you're WOMAN enough to take  me on again"

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2018, 02:55:47 AM »
Congrats to NancEE on her convincing victory. I did my very best, no excuses. She was a formidable opponent. She took my very best and persevered.   I was PINNED and breast smothered in the middle of MY pit and verbally submitted. Can't be more convincing than that !!  It was very apparent she was the better woman,,,,,this time :-)

Thank you to all the voters and to those who left comments (both in the poll and personal ones).

I will take a little sabbatical but I will be back soon.....and yes Nancy I am "WOMAN" enough and you KNOW IT !!  :-)

Carolann XXX

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2018, 04:14:10 AM »
Congratulations to Nancy on her victory. Thank you ladies for an exciting match. Carolann will be back, you can bet on it.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2018, 10:11:15 PM »
first of all thank you to each and everyone of you who voted and made comments on our poll, i loved it...gotta say the biggest thank you to carolann for having the poll with me, i never expected to win against this lady in her oil pit..im sure after winning carolann will want some kind of revenge at some point, lol, just give me a call carolann.. :)

thanks folks...

nancy  xx

Offline sally

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2018, 02:22:07 AM »
you need to fight Monique now NancEE

Offline nancEE

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2018, 09:34:29 PM »
monique and myself will be having a little match...keep a look out ladies and gents...