News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The emissary

• 6 Replies

Offline HeroineTrainer

The emissary
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:53:12 PM »
Needless to say, the amazons were not amused when the emissary from the barbarians appeared on their shores and made his leader's demands.  "Take the knee, show loyalty to Orgog, and your kingdom shall be spared.  You will pay an annual tax and supply ten slave girls on the first day of the summer celebration.  Fail to do this, and no mercy will be shown!"

The foolish and overconfident barbarians knew little of the warrior females.  Take a knee?  Never.  Let them invade and find death waiting.

Now bound and humbled, the emissary waited as a cat fight brewed.  Which warrior would have first rights to milk him? 

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: The emissary
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:29:50 PM »
Nice scenario.

Online krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 05:28:30 PM »
The slim blonde will be dominated-

Offline HeroineTrainer

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 10:16:55 PM »
It was on.  The emissary's cock was heavy with sperm, and there were no lack of amazons who wanted to milk it.  A savage knee across small sensitive tits sent a message that the man spoils are claimed. 

Offline HeroineTrainer

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 03:10:31 AM »
Oh, she'll live.  Amazon warriors like her have faced much worse in the fight pits during their rigorous training.  A hard shot to the jaw and a bloodied mouth are nothing.  The claim is being made for cock.  With any luck the winner might even share it.  If not, well, the emissary won't be going anywhere soon.  His cock can be made hard again in the morning while the victor sleeps. 

Offline HeroineTrainer

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 03:28:15 PM »
"Orgog will not be pleased!  I am an emissary!  You cannot fuck me!  It is against the rules of negotiation!  I have my rights!"

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 01:40:31 PM »
Nice work. But, I hope the fight isn't over so soon.  ;D