News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 17

• 10 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 17
« on: April 03, 2018, 11:33:32 PM »
The CWF returns with PPV 17, which will see Kate Upton attempt to defend her Championship Belt against Alexandra Daddario!!

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Kate Upton
Height: 5'10
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34DD
Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32C
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Lucy Pinder
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32H
Hometown: Winchester, United Kingdom

{alt}

Melissa Debling
Bust: 32G
Hometown: Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom

{alt}

Michelle Trachtenberg
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 32B

{alt}

Natalie Dormer
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Reading, United Kingdom

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

{alt}

Marisa Miller
Hometown: Santa Cruz, California

{alt}

Olivia Munn
Height: 5'4
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

{alt}

Sara Jean Underwood
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 17
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
In my eyes, all 5 fights very close this time. Very hard for me to pick the winners. I will have to think about it a little more.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 07:49:37 PM »
very interesting card!

I'd never have expected Kate to struggle and maybe even lose to Alexandra. Kate probably can't believe it herself!

And then the tough close battle between Michelle Trachtenberg and Natalie Dormer. What an interesting first patch for the bitch Brit. Looking forward to see more of her in the future.

What's next for Jennifer Lawrence? Would enjoy to see her in some kind of gimmick match, fighting someone like Emily Addison or Cali Logan before getting back to the main event, strong opponent fights.

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 03:02:33 AM »
Avril vs Miley! Give it to me! XDD

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 01:23:37 AM »
Four fairly dominant matches that more or less went as expected.  But then the shocker is Michelle Trachtenberg's whisper-thin victory over the tantalizing Natalie Dormer!  If this win doesn't erase the humiliation of her previous massive loss, it at the very least reestablishes her as a contender to be reckoned with.  :)

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 12:47:19 AM »
Results are now LIVE on the site! Enjoy the stories!! PPV 18 will be out later this week :)

http://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-17.html

The second CWF Championship Pay Per View began with a few introductory matches for newly signed fighters; the most impressive of which was Lucy Pinder. The voluptuous Brit made an immediate name for herself by demolishing an equally curvaceous and imposing Melissa Debling. A peer on paper, Debling was simply overwhelmed by her elder and put out with a serious injury that will derail the start of her career in the CWF. Here's wishing a speedy recovery to Debling after suffering a nasty pair of broken ribs. Continuing the lead-up to the Championship Match, Michelle Trachtenberg pulled off a miraculous comeback to down newcomer Natalie Dormer after trailing throughout the highly contested match. Ending her two fight losing streak, crowd favorite Trachtenberg did all she could to get back on track and put her name back in the upper half of the rankings. A surging Brooklyn Decker kept things moving in the right direction by putting down fellow SI Swimsuit model Marisa Miller in a battle of two of the most well-endowed blondes the CWF has to offer. After securing her fourth win in a row, Decker is putting together a resume that can rival just about anyone in the league; eyeing a rematch with Alexandra Daddario down the line. Former Attack of the Show! co-hosts, Sara Jean Underwood and Olivia Munn, were finally given a chance to settle any differences as the two faced off in a surprisingly one-sided affair. A bit of a disappointment thus far in her career, Sara Jean Underwood couldn't keep pace with the surprising Munn, falling to a woeful 1 - 3 through a cupcake schedule as Munn did just the opposite. Look for a step up in competition to truly test Olivia in her next fight, as the CWF tries to find out if she's for real or not. The hype surrounding the Main Event was as great as any the CWF has ever seen, as Alexandra Daddario tried to avenge an earlier loss and take down the indomitable Kate Upton. Despite the weight of the betting chips, Daddario housed a surprisingly sluggish Upton to steal the Championship Belt. It's tough to say which of the first two bouts between these beauties was the fluke, but with a win each, you can't say the budding rivalry isn't exhilarating.

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Kate Upton
Height: 5'10
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34DD
Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan

{alt}

Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra Daddario (58%) defeats Kate Upton (42%)
"The whole world had been standing by in suspense to see if Alex's brazen ambush of Kate Upton at PPV 16 would send the correct message or come back to bite her right in the ass. The overwhelming majority had suspected the latter, but the resolute brunette had been unflinching in her quest for the belt. Their first and only legal encounter had been a coinflip, and neither had faltered in any test since. Tonight, Kate had a chance to bury her rival and gain CWF immortality as the first fighter to successfully defend her belt. Unfortunately for the blonde, the suspense had been left behind long ago.

Daddario had been clinical in her dismantling of the world-renowned swimsuit model, chasing the blonde from start to finish. Upton shrunk into the far corner, mewling as she clutched her freed bosom, her bulging blue eyes apprehensively darting to her Championship Belt hanging from the opposite corner of the ring. Kate's forearm fleshily imprinted against her bronzed breasts, her heaving bosom mushrooming against the sagging arm bra as she backed against the turnbuckle swaddling her midsection. Upton's ill-fitting bottoms rode up between her legs as she slumped against the steel pole; the biting, sweat-soaked material wedging between her lips, tracing a delectable camel toe.

Alexandra ignored the inviting target, athletically hopped over the top rope and slipped behind the wandering blonde, climbing the step ladder ropes and plopping down atop the turnbuckle at Kate's back. Without a second of showmanship, the laser-focused brunette slipped the crook of her elbow underneath Upton's hanging chin and lifted the blubbering blonde to her tippy toes. Kate helplessly gurgled as a lethal boa constricted around her delicate throat, her rosy cheeks flushing as Daddario locked in a crippling Rear Naked Choke from the top rope. Kate's curvy frame twitched and squirmed as Alex cinched her noose ever-tighter, the blonde's fleshy pair spasming as they teardropped toward the canvas. Finally the convulsing began to slow to a sputter as Kate's mouth dropped agape, a stream of drool sloshing down Alex's muscled forearm just as her body fell completely slack, her gleaming bulbs rolling into the back of her skull with a dainty flutter.

With a ground-shaking eruption, the crowd exploded in support for Daddario, roaring as the towering blonde was released and folded into a sweaty heap at Alex's feet.

"Your NEW Celebrity Wrestling Federation Champion.....ALEXANDRA DADDARIO!!!!!"

Daddario lept across the ring seemingly without hitting the ground, scooping up the Title Belt and cradling it to her bosom with jubilation before raising it high above her head".

- Submission by Taylor Hawkins

{alt}

Lucy Pinder
Bust: 32H
Hometown: Winchester, United Kingdom

{alt}

Melissa Debling
Bust: 32G
Hometown: Ramsgate, Kent, United Kingdom

Lucy Pinder (74%) defeats Melissa Debling (26%)
"Two luscious Brits looked to mark their arrival to the CWF with an exclamation point as they faced off against one another, both putting their hat in the ring to challenge the likes of Upton and Daddario. The winner of their introductory match however, would have a gigantic leg up in that quest. Their measurables were fairly identical on paper, and even face-to-face, but this had been a slaughter. The dogged brunette, Lucy Pinder, had dismantled the dallying blonde, seriously injuring her ribs just seconds in with a gut-wrenching Over The Knee Backbreaker.

The blonde's rib cage was cheery red as she drunkenly staggered opposite a pressing Pinder, windedly clutching her side before a singular palm to the sternum sent her tumbling clumsily to the canvas. Teary streaks of mascara marked her rosy cheeks as she winced with the fall, scooting on her bare behind into the corner as Lucy slowly backpedaled into the opposite one. The stark nude blonde scrunched against the ring post, one hand delicately cradling her midsection while the other slid between her fleshy thighs, cupping her sleek, shaven cxnt from the thousands of pairs of prying eyes.

Suddenly the ring began to quake as Lucy tramped across the canvas with conviction, cutting off Melissa's shrill squeal as she went airborne and clobbered the seated Debling with a merciless Bronco Buster, thrashing and bouncing atop the blonde's bare, heaving bosom as she pinned her to the post. Debling's curvy frame was trounced repeatedly until she slumped to her back, helplessly mewling as she swaddled her enormous breasts with both hands, wheezing as she lulled to the healthy side of her sternum.

Lucy slid to her haunches at Melissa's hip, gently trickling her fingers over the blonde's exposed, pulsing rib cage before using a tug on her shoulder to pin Melissa to the canvas on her back. With a wry smile, Pinder cupped Melissa's left tit and mushroomed the fleshy orb flat to her chest, calling for the merciful 3-count to end her countrywoman's suffering".

- Submission by Taylor Hawkins

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 01:48:25 AM »
I also wanted to introduce a new incentive program to hopefully up the involvement with the story writing. If you want to make sure your voice is heard, check out the rewards and how to obtain them :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/cwf-contributors.html

The Perks:
3 Recaps - pick any matchup between two existing fighters, to be added to the next PPV*
10 Recaps - pick any matchup between two existing fighters, to be added to the next PPV**
15 Recaps - pick any matchup between two existing fighters, to be added to the next PPV ***
25 Recaps - add any celebrity of your choice to the roster (actress or popular model only)
50 Recaps - design a full PPV yourself including matchups, fights I write, and style (beach, cage, Lumberjack, etc.)

*Does not guarantee I will choose to write that recap
**Comes with a guarantee that I will write that recap
***Comes with a guarantee that I will write that recap, including your choice of the winner's finisher
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 01:49:35 AM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 07:53:58 AM »
Great match between Kate and Alexandra.

I will see if I can write something for the next PPV depending on the match-ups.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 12:07:54 AM »
Just wanted to add two newer stories that SaraJ wrote for this older PPV! Enjoy :D

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

{alt}

Marisa Miller
Hometown: Santa Cruz, California

Brooklyn Decker (60%) defeats Marisa Miller (40%)
"The two gorgeous bikini models rolled around inside the ring trying to get on top as the crowd cheered loudly. After 10 minutes of fast pace and intense action, finally Brooklyn managed to trap Marisa with a full body pin keeping both arms of her opponent down on the mat.

“I’ll be honest, you are better than I expected, but we both know that the fight is over!”

“IT’S NOT OVER! Once I…ooohhh…" Marisa fails to finish her sentence as Brooklyn slams her frame down hard pushing all the air out of her fellow bikini model.

Marisa made another attempt to get free trying everything in her power to overpower and throw her opponent off, but that only made Brooklyn slide a few inches up with both breasts over Marisa's face.

“Want to take a closer look?! Why didn’t you said that?! Well…enjoy to view, bitch!”

Brooklyn pressed her chest hard over Marisa’s face cutting off the air, and to make it more efficient she squeezed her shoulders applying a perfect breasts smother! Slowly but surely Marisa's struggling subsided, the beautiful body of her opponent keeping her still. Finally Brooklyn lifted her chest up and smiled at the sight of Marisa’s sweaty sleeping face.

DING! DING! DING!

THE WINNER BY KNOCKOUT…. BROOKLYN DECKER!

Brooklyn gets up in a sitting position with her hands on her hips breathing fast and with a big smile on her face. With this win she proved that she’s one of the top CWF fighters and maybe she’ll get the chance to fight Alexandra again with bigger stakes on the line! But for now she wants to enjoy her hard fought victory. She slowly starts to rub her hands over Marisa’s breasts, then she slide them under the bikini top to really feel those firm and sexy breasts. With a swift tug she rips the top off and uses it to tie Marisa’s wrists, then she moves down, bends over and bites her opponent’s bikini bottoms waistline and very sexily pulls them down using only her mouth until she slides them off leaving her unconscious opponent fully naked, exposing her sexy body to the cheering crowd.

A few minutes later Marisa wakes up and immediately starts moaning, but her moans are not heard by anyone because a nude Brooklyn is sitting on her face using it as her personal sex toy…and speaking of sex toy she has a big dildo inside her going in and out faster and faster. As soon as Brooklyn realizes that the loser has woken up she stops and lifts her butt just a couple of inches hovering over the defeated woman's face. "Eat me bitch! Eat me as good as I’m fucking you with this dildo!” Marisa without even a wasted moment lifted her face up a few inches and obeyed the command as Brooklyn's hand moved faster and faster! Marisa's back arches as her hips get lifted up in the air and Brooklyn grabs a hold of the loser’s left breasts for stability and violently starts to move her hips, rubbing her wet pussy over her foe’s face. Exactly at the same time they both moan loud and cum, Marisa squirting hard just like her conqueror giving her a mouth full of love juice!

It takes few moments for Brooklyn to get up and when she does she roughly pulls on Marisa’s hair and throws her belly first over the middle rope. With her hands tied in front of her she lifts her head up to look at the crowd as Brooklyn grabs her by the hair and lifts her cum covered face up for everybody too see. "To bad I’m going to use your sorry ass to send a message, I’m starting to like you Ms. Pussy Eater! Oh well!” With that said she moves her free hand behind Marisa, using her knee to spread Marisa’s legs and shove the big dildo up Marisa’s butt hole! Her eyes and mouth open wide as the winner works that dildo going deeper and deeper until she has almost all of it inside making Marisa cry half from pain and half from pleasure.

“I hope that bitch Alexandra is watching this! This will be her fate too once I get my hands on her!”

After what feels like an eternity for Marisa, Brooklyn takes the dildo out and pushes it inside Marisa’s open mouth! She pulls on her hair, making Marisa’s chest stick out as her back arches and continues to work the dildo in and out faster making the poor loser gag with her own juices."

- Submission by SaraJ

{alt}

Olivia Munn
Height: 5'4
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

{alt}

Sara Jean Underwood
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Olivia Munn (62%) defeats Sara Jean Underwood (38%)
“Get up bitch!” Sara screamed after she delivered a suplex that sent Olivia crashing down hard on her back in the center of the ring. At the ten minute mark both of them had their time to punish the other with a series of submission moves just to be countered again and again but this time it looked like the suplex left Olivia gasping for air. Sara yanked Olivia up by the bikini top and that only managed to bring Olivia to her knees as the top ripped open and left Olivia topless. With a hard pull Sara gets Olivia in position for a power bomb move, wrapping her thighs around the brunette’s head and bringing her sexy ass up in the air.

“What do we have here?!” Sara grabbed the back of Olivia’s bikini bottom and pulled hard with one hand giving the sexy woman a nasty wedgie and lands half of dozen of hard spanks across the ass. Before Sara can get her foe up into the air, Olivia grabs a hold of the back of Sara’s knees and flips her over her head, sending her crashing down hard on her right shoulder. Both scramble to their feet but Olivia is just a split second faster as she jumps in the air and lands a running drop kick right into Sara’s chest. Sara slams back-first into the turnbuckle and the momentum makes her drop to her knees only to see Olivia wrapping her arm around her neck and spike her head into the mat with a DDT! But she doesn’t stop there and as Sara groggily gets on all fours Olivia kicks her in the belly and make Sara roll on her back.

"You are going to suffer, bitch!"

Olivia hoists the blonde up, slamming her in the corner and throwing Sara’s arms over the top ropes. Before Sara can react Olivia puts her right foot on the middle rope and slams her left knee right into Sara’s already battered belly making the former playboy model open her eyes wide and gasp for air. Olivia steps down and with no wasted motion she begins landing punch after punch into her belly. After a few good hits Sara lowers her arms to protect her midsection but Olivia changes the target and backhand bitch slaps Sara across the face and grabs her by the hair. Olivia rips Sara’s top but she doesn’t stop there, ripping Sara’s bikini bottoms and shoving them inside Sara’s open mouth.

“Let me show you how it’s done you stupid whore!”

Olivia kicks Sara again in the belly with her knee, making the blonde double over in pain and forcefully pushes Sara’s head between her legs. After 10 hard slaps across Sara’s naked ass Olivia grabs the back of her knees and hoists her upside down ready to deliver a devastating package piledriver! Olivia does a 360, putting the sexy nude blonde on display before she slams Sara head-first into the mat! Sara lands hard on her front only to be rolled on her back a second later by Olivia’s foot and to make it even more humiliating Olivia folds Sara’s body in half with her feet next to her head. Olivia gets down and holds Sara’s legs under hers with that perfect ass up in the air and using one hand to grab a handful of the blonde’s ass cheek and in sync with the referee she slaps Sara HARD across the ass…1...2…3!

DING! DING! DING!

The winner of the match, OLIVIA MUNN!

Olivia gets up and places one foot on Sara’s upturned ass and raises her hands up in victory!

Olivia drops to her knees but this time with Sara’s left leg behind hers and uses her left hand to hold the other down. With a big smile on her face Olivia lower her mouth down and starts to lick Sara’s clit, going up and down her pussy. Then she uses her free hand to rub the blonde’s wet pussy, slowly pushing three fingers inside.

“Come on whore, wake up!”

Sara opens her eyes, moaning loud as soon as she’s fully conscious and finds herself trapped with Olivia finger banging her faster and deeper.

"It looks like you are enjoying this you filthy sexy bitch! Lets see if you can take 4!”

Olivia slowly pushes her index finger inside too going slowly at first before she violently starts to move her hand up and down fucking Sara’s brains out! It took only a couple of minutes to get the blonde squirting hard, her cum flying allover the place, half going over Olivia’s chin and chest but the ruthless brunette stopped for few seconds before her hand slowly turns into a fist as Sara's eyes roll into the back of her head as she screams in pleasure!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! SHIT! FUCK MY PUSSY! OH MY GOD!” Sara screams as she realizes that her wet pussy has a fist rammed up in there and after just a few more strokes Sara cums HARD, her hips shaking violently and this time her love juice goes all over her own chest and face, going even inside her open moaning mouth!

Olivia carefully takes her fist out to lick her index finger. "You taste so fucking good!” Olivia gives Sara’s pussy one long lick before she pushes the blonde's legs down and she forces Sara to suck all her wet fingers one by one".

- Submission by SaraJ

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »
...the shocker is Michelle Trachtenberg's whisper-thin victory over the tantalizing Natalie Dormer!  If this win doesn't erase the humiliation of her previous massive loss, it at the very least reestablishes her as a contender to be reckoned with.  :)

Have to agree!!

While I always thought Michelle was under-appreciated as a fighter, I didn't think she could beat Dormer (who I expected to surf the wave of popularity from her appearances in "The Tudors", "The Hunger Games" and "Game of Thrones"). But Trachtenberg has always been one to pull the odd upset in these polls. Nice to see she hadn't been forgotten by her "Buffy" fan base....or base fans(?) and those who enjoyed her on "Gossip Girl".

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
Great stories Sara.