News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia Vins vs Lindsay Hayward

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Julia Vins vs Lindsay Hayward
« on: April 29, 2018, 03:02:32 AM »
‘Muscle Barbie’ Julia Vins, standing a mere 5’5”, is so enormously strong that she thrashed poor 6’9” tall Ekaterina Lisina who was visibly embarrassed after her hopeless fight with the 16 inches shorter bodybuilder.
Julia celebrated her victory with her friends but now she has been challenged by ex wrestler Lindsay Hayward. Lindsay is 6’9” just like Ekaterina, however, she can rely on more body mass, and muscles at least bigger than Ekaterina’s.
Pop singers Rihannah and Katy Perry who once teamed up to battle Lindsay with their combined efforts but were both mercilessly thrashed to a pulp by the giantess now watch the fight in the audience, hoping that Lindsay will finally be conquered. Lindsay threatens them to beat them to a pulp again after defeating Julia if they dare to cheer for Muscle Barbie. 
Julia, faced with the new challenge, climbs into the ring from between the ropes, bending down like most women would, while Lindsay shows off her height doing her trademark entry of stepping over the top rope, keeping her body erect.
Julia, standing in front of the colossal woman, then raises her arms to flex her biceps which are bigger even than an an average woman’s thighs.
Lindsay, smiling, mirrors Julia and flexes her arms far above Julia’s head, to prove that she can match her opponent’s muscles with hers.
...and the fight between the two strong women begins.

JULIA VINS: 21 years, 5’5”, 66 kg

LINDSAY HAYWARD: 30 years, 6’9”, 116 kg

Lindsay:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Julia:

{alt}
{alt}d
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Rihannah (below): ‘I pray that Julia wins, because I don’t want that huge bitch coming after us.’

{alt}

Katy (below): ‘Julia has got to win! And Lindsay threatening us is not going to keep me from cheering for Julia!’

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 03:19:36 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Julia Vins vs Lindsay Hayward
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 06:52:43 AM »
To the first voter: You can’t vote for both of them winning! You’ve got to make sense if you vote.
I’ve reset the count.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Re: Julia Vins vs Lindsay Hayward
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:06:57 PM »
Julia is one of my fav FBBs - so I root for her. The first and last pic of Julia are obviously morphed...  8)
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird