News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 19

• 15 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 19
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:00:17 AM »
As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

{alt}

Cali Logan
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 34C
Hometown: California

{alt}

Jennifer Lawrence
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135 lbs
Hometown: Indian Hills, Kentucky

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

{alt}

Katy Perry
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32D
Hometown: Santa Barbara, California

{alt}

Sarah Chalke
Weight: 120 lbs
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada

{alt}

Lindsay Lohan
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Megan Fox
Height: 5'4
Hometown: Oak Ridge, Tennessee

{alt}

Hilary Duff
Height: 5'2
Hometown: Houston, Texas

{alt}

Maria Kanellis
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Ottawa, Illinois

{alt}

Stacy Keibler
Height: 5'11
Hometown: Rosedale, Maryland

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 19
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:08:20 AM »
I will write Margot vs Katy and Megan vs Hilary for you.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 09:27:45 AM »
I love these match-ups! In particular, Maria vs Stacey, Megan vs Hillary and Katy vs Margot all seem to me that they would be show stealers!
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
@Vite
I appreciate it very much!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with :)

@Mr. Drake
Glad I struck a chord with you! Can’t go wrong with the simple blonde vs. brunette formula and Kanellis vs. Keibler was a natural fit. I’m curious to see who takes all three of those, because my choices are all trailing at the moment lol

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 03:10:06 AM »
voted: Cali Logan, Margot Robbie, Sarah Chalke, Megan Fox and Stacy Keibler.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 05:56:58 AM »
Noooo Katy!  :'( don't lose to that whore!

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »
Jennifer, Hillary and Maria FTW. Maybe Margot and Sarah, too.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »
Was hoping to start early on the fights, but they keep changing on a daily base.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2018, 09:14:19 PM »
Was hoping to start early on the fights, but they keep changing on a daily base.
Same here lol, though yours are particularly close :) Don’t worry, I haven’t started my stories either. I’m aiming for early next week on the release so take your time!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 10:40:37 PM »
Uh ohhhhh Margot in trouble now!
This match has to be amazing with this backs and forth! I'm gonna write the Jlaw/cali one and one other I guess but haven't decided which.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 06:53:22 AM »
For those potentially writing this story - my vote was for Megan Fox, so with the tiebreaker rules (where my vote is subtracted) Hilary Duff is declared the winner.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 09:01:20 AM »
For those potentially writing this story - my vote was for Megan Fox, so with the tiebreaker rules (where my vote is subtracted) Hilary Duff is declared the winner.

Ignore my PM, hadn't read this yet (was early morning).

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2018, 03:29:03 AM »
awwww yyessssss Katy defeated the whore <3
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 03:30:37 AM by fasteddy44641 »

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 11:19:25 PM »
Results are now LIVE on the site! Enjoy the stories!! Special thanks to Vitezislav and fasteddy for their amazing contributions! :D

http://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-19.html

{alt}

Cali Logan
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: California

{alt}

Jennifer Lawrence
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135 lbs
Hometown: Indian Hills, Kentucky

Jennifer Lawrence (56%) defeats Cali Logan (44%)
"After electric starts, diminutive fetish star Cali Logan and towering blonde Jennifer Lawrence had seen their careers hit concurrent brick walls, with the latter in somewhat of a freefall. If their respective positions at the moment served as any indication however, it was the blonde who was poised to turn things around in emphatic fashion. With upwards of half a foot on the fiesty but shrimpy brunette, J-Law was utilizing her height advantage; dragging a sputtering Logan off the ropes with a two-handed grip on her throat.

Cali's bulbs bugged as her straining throat was used to lead her into the center of the ring, the veins in her neck bulging and crinkling as Jennifer tugged her away from the comfort of the corner. Jennifer pressed her bare, freckled bosom into that of her opponent's, signaling the end was near with a singular glare, dwarfing Cali's trembling breasts as they mushroomed together.

Logan asthmatically sputtered up a mouthful of drool across the blondes fleshy garrote before she was lifted off her feet, desperately pedaling her dangling gams as her painted eyelashes fluttered into the back of her skull. Jennifer held her form for as long as her exhausting biceps would allow, maintaining direct eye contact with the asphyxiated brunette until she fell limp in her arms, sputtering and convulsing before she was deposited into the canvas with a ring-quaking Two-Handed Chokeslam. Cali's crumpled frame violently quaked as it was impaled nearly through the mat, skidding to a stop on her backside still twitching as drool sloshed from between her pursed lips.

Lawrence stood with hands-on-hips as Cali spasmed into unconsciousness, laboriously panting as her chest victoriously inflated, triumphantly puffing her prize-winning breasts for the world to see as Cali withered at her feet. Without a wasted ounce of energy, Jen planted her heel atop one of Cali's quaking breasts, squishing the fleshy orb flat to her chest as a final 3-count rang out".

- Submission by Taylor Hawkins

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Height: 5'6
Weight: 126 lbs
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

{alt}

Katy Perry
Hometown: Santa Barbara, California

Katy Perry (54%) defeats Margot Robbie (46%)
"The fight has been going on for a while already. The blonde Aussie actress and the busty American brunette have been fighting a brutal battle so far in the cage. Margot opened the fight fiercely by going after her opponent. She has been all over the busty brunette. Her nails clawing away at Katy’s impressive breasts. Her top provided little protection against the sharp nails. After two minutes the fabric was shredded and Katy decided to throw away her top. This only encouraged Robbie to go after them some more.

Robbie jumped on Perry’s back and sunk her nails into Katy’s naked soft flesh. Perry was singing a different tone than she normally does and her screams filled the arena. She tried to peel Margot’s hands away, but it was pointless. Matters got even worse when Margot started to wrap her legs around her waist. The feisty Aussie was trying to cut off her air flow by squeezing her waist. Margot was having the time of her life in the first five minutes of the match.

Tears started to form in Katy’s eyes and Margot could visually see the pain and damage she was causing Perry. The brunette’s tits were starting to bleed from the nails raking over them. Margot was laughing on her back, while Katy carried her around in the cage. Breathing was getting harder and harder for the singer. Margot’s thighs were crushing her waist and things were starting to get blurry for Perry.

“That’s it you worthless cxnt, just pass out in front of everyone.” Margot taunted her opponent.

Katy wanted to say something back, but all she could do was scream and gasp for air. The Aussie’s nails were once again sinking deeper and deeper into the soft flesh of her orbs. She could feel blood seeping out of the places Margot’s nails raked over. Katy knew she had to do something fast or she would indeed pass out.

“Just give up whore! You are nothing compared to me! All you are good for is flashing your saggy tits!” Margot poured some more oil on the fire that started to burn inside of Perry.

Suddenly a loud bang emitted from the cage. Katy moved to one of the walls of the cage and knocked the back of Margot’s head against the metal bars. Margot lets out a loud cry and another loud bang comes from the cage. Katy slams Margot’s head against the metal bars again and again. The Aussie’s grip on the American weakens and Katy throws her over her shoulder. Margot smacks against the metal floor of the cage and blood runs out of the back of her head.

Katy instantly tries to take advantage of the situation and drops down on top of the Aussie. She rolls Margot on her back and tries to straddle her chest. Robbie is still groggy and meekly tries to resists the fury that is about to be unleashed on her. The blonde brings her arms in front of her face just in time. Katy’s first fist explodes against her left lower arm. This however is only the beginning of a barrage of punches. Katy brutally continues her ground and pound on the Aussie. Fist after fist heads towards Robbie’s face trying to hit it from the side or the front.

Robbie is in a world of pain and all she can do is keep her arms in front of her face. She is still recovering from the blows against the back of her head and now fist after fist explodes against her arms. Several fists get passed her arms from the side and her head gets rocked from side to side by the impact of the brutal punches. Suddenly Katy changes targets and slams her right fist against Margot’s right breast.

“How do you like that you fucking skank!” Katy yells out in anger.

Katy slams both her fists down on Margot’s unprotected girls and she pancakes them. The blonde Aussie lets out a blood gurgling scream and she watches in horror as her breasts disappear in her chest. Katy devilishly smiles at her opponent, but her smile quickly goes away. Margot slams her fist into Katy’s face and the brunette gets knocked off the blonde. Katy lands next to Margot on the metal floor and grabs her sore and swollen cheek. Margot is cupping her battered twins and tears run down her cheeks.

The blonde actress is the first one to come back in action. She rolls over and tries to get on top of Katy. The brunette raises her knees hoping to stop the blonde, but Margot pulls her legs apart and moves passed them. She tries to mount the American and partly succeeds. Katy is able to catch one of Margot’s legs between her own. Margot knows she has to act fast and begins to hammer her fists down on Katy’s body.

The Aussie is set on revenge and tries to flatten Perry’s boobs. Her attacks are wild and uncoordinated. Some blows hit their marks and others misses Katy’s breasts. Perry does her best to defend her pride and joys. She is able to block several blows from the enraged Aussie and she notices that Robbie is getting sloppy with her blows. She endures the pain that is being caused to her breasts.

Katy waits for Margot to make another sloppy blow and counters with a powerful hook to Robbie’s jaw. The Aussie drops down next to Katy and the brunette moves fast. Before the blonde actress gets time to recover, Katy is on top of her already. Katy wastes no time this time and is out for the kill. She slams her right fist into Margot’s nose breaking it. The back of Margot’s head slams against the metal floor leaving her almost unconscious on the floor.

Perry grabs Margot’s wrists and pins them above the blonde’s head with ease. The Aussie isn’t struggling at all and soon her worlds goes dark. Katy lowers her mauled breasts on top of Margot’s face. Robbie lets out a muffled cry and tries to move her head from side to side, but it’s all in vain.

“That’s right you fucking Aussie cxnt, my saggy tits are going to smother you out!” Katy snarls at her almost beaten opponent.

Margot struggles for a few more seconds, before her body goes limp under Perry. Katy keeps her breasts a little longer on the unconscious blonde’s face just to savor her victory a little longer. She gently slaps her breasts against Robbie’s cheeks, because they are still sore from the nails raking them. She finally lifts her large breasts of Margot’s face and stands up. She places her foot on Robbie’s breasts and raises her arms.

“One dumb blonde Aussie down, one to go!” Katy roars in triumph".

- Submission by Vitezislav

Katy Perry (54%) defeats Margot Robbie (46%)
"For the first half of the fight Katy's fans had watched in horror as their star was tossed around the ring and beaten on by the sexy Australian blonde Margot. Katy was on her back looking daze as Margot stood over Katy grinning. "I guess you weren't as tough as you though, huh sluuuuAAHHH" Margot was cut off as Katy grabbed Margot in a leg lock and brought her to the mat. The blonde failed to catch herself in time and she landed face first on the mat, breaking her nose. Margot groaned and rolled to her back holding her face as Katy crawled on top of her. She knocked Margot's hands away and delivered three sickening elbows to Margot's cheek. The crowd was stunned at the force of the impact. Margot's limbs were spasming and she was coughing and gasping. Katy stood and removed Margot's slutty panties and held them over her head as Katy's fans chanted and cheered "FINISH HER! FINISH HER!"

Katy threw the panties out to her fans and then moved back towards Margot who was crawling backwards holding up one hand. "Please Katy don't!" but the pop queen kicked Margot in her pretty pussy hard. Margot screamed in agony as Katy lowered her ass down on her face. She sat down with all her weight as Margot kicked and flailed as best she could. Katy then removed her own blue glittered bra letting her huge breasts bounce free. She then bent down and removed Margot's plain green bra and squeezed her own tits into the smaller cups and after a moment of struggling snapped it on. Katy's face winced in pain at first as the relatively tiny bra squeezed her tits. But then she started bouncing her ass on Margot's face and after less then ten seconds the bouncing of her bigger tits snapped Margot's lesser lingerie. Katy then gave one last hammer fist to Margot's already bruised kitten. Margot's limbs tensed and then slid flat finally KO'ed. Katy stood and posed over the naked slut and placed her blue painted toes on Margot's face and posted a pic to Instagram with the caption; "USA <3" and within minutes it had millions of likes".

- Submission by fasteddy44641

{alt}

Sarah Chalke
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada

{alt}

Lindsay Lohan
Height: 5'5
Hometown: New York City, New York

Lindsay Lohan (56%) defeats Sarah Chalke (44%)
"The more-than-game blonde was finally starting to show her age; her impressively lithe frame now wilting under the relentless pressure of the depraved redhead. "No pressure, no diamonds"; but there would be no diamonds formed tonight. Lohan could become untethered when she was engaged, and all it took for her to become a frothing killer was to have her top unwittingly ripped from her milky, heaving chest. Chalke had been requited for her innocent mistake doubly, as both her frilly, matte black top and bottoms littered the canvas around the two circling predators.

One of Sarah's hands feebly cupped her bare mound as she retreated toward the enclosing ropes; her plump, delectable pussy lips peeking through the skewed cover of both her fingertips and carefully shaped bush. Her teardropping B-cups trembled as she clumsily shuffled backwards, hoarsely squealing as the stalking Lohan scooped her up and effortlessly suspended the blonde atop her shoulders in position for a game-ending Muscle Buster.

Chalke breathlessly mewled as Lindsay slowly slid her grip down the blonde's slender calves and clasped her ankles, mercilessly bowing Sara's legs well past the point of a full split. The crowd reached a decibel level rarely heard in any CWF match thus far, drowning out the feeble cries of the wimpering blonde as Lindsay paraded her playtoy around all four corners of the ring. Sarah's split thighs quivered as every straining muscle and joint in her pendulous gams threatened to pop all at once, her abdomen scrunching into a crumpled heap as her spread cheeks pointed skyward in one of the most invasive, humiliating displays this league had ever seen.

Without warning, Lohan pulled the plug as her amusement level tipped and transformed to boredom, ruthlessly detonating the folded blonde against the canvas with spine-tingling precision. Sarah's frame violently twitched and spasmed as it exploded into the springy mat and fell deathly still, her sky blue lenses rolling into the back of her skull as all four limbs slid spread eagle. Lindsay swept disheveled strands of hair from Chalke's vacant eyes as her body continued to convulse on her back, scrunching the blonde's pert breasts together before placing a single palm on her sternum and calling for a 3-count".

{alt}

Megan Fox
Height: 5'4
Hometown: Oak Ridge, Tennessee

{alt}

Hilary Duff
Height: 5'2
Hometown: Houston, Texas

Hilary duff (51%) defeats Megan Fox (49%)
"The fight has been an even match during the first several minutes. Megan got a few solid kicks in against Hilary. Her slight reach advantage allowed her to create enough distance for her to strike with her legs, while Hilary could only dodge and block without attacking herself. Duff had to take several powerful kicks to the side of her body and against her upper thighs. None of the kicks would ever result in a knockout, but as the fight progresses she might start to feel them.

Every time Megan messed up with her kicks, Hilary brutally countered with powerful punches to Megan’s body. Fox let out several painful cries, as Duff’s fists slammed against her torso and breasts. At one point Hilary managed to snatch Megan’s leg before she could retreat it and placed a painful elbow in her upper thigh. Fox limped for several seconds and Hilary came at her with full force. She forced Megan against the metal bars of the cage and pounded her body.

Hilary tried to hit Megan’s face to knock her out, but Megan ducked under her fist and instead of hitting Megan in the face, she hit the metal bar behind Megan’s head. Hilary let out an agonizing scream and she feared she might have broken several bones in her hand. Megan pressed her advantage and started hitting Hilary’s body with her fists. Soon enough Duff’s body was as bruised as Megan’s body.

Thankfully for Hilary she didn’t break any bones in her hand and after having taken a beating from Fox, her hand started to function again. She balled it back into a fist and hooked Megan’s chin with it. Fox didn’t see it coming, because she thought Hilary broke her fingers against the metal bar.

Megan crashes against the metal bars behind her and is stunned for a moment. If she didn’t have the bars behind her she would have dropped to the floor. Hilary quickly gets into her face and begins to unleash another barrage of punches. Megan holds her arms in front of her face to protect it. Duff however ignores her face and drops bomb after bomb against her chest. Megan’s body is rocking from side to side from the impacts. Her cries of agony fill the arena and Duff is starting to think she has this in the bag.

Megan however isn’t going to submit any time soon. While Hilary is focused on hitting her body, Megan sees an opportunity and quickly jabs Hilary’s face. She is forced to move back and the former Transformer actress moves away from the bars. She hooks Hilary’s body with her right fist and follow up with a left hook smashing Hilary’s breasts up. Duff lets out a cry and is forced to defend herself. Megan hits the side of her head with a surprise kick. Hilary almost falls down to the floor, but she is able to catch herself in time and remains on one knee. Megan tries to finish the fight with a knee to the side of Hilary’s head.

Hilary’s fist shoots up from below and smashes into Megan’s crotch. The brunette actress lets out an ear deafening cry and drops to her knees. She cups her aching pussy and tears roll down her cheeks. Hilary slowly rises back to her feet and she grabs Megan’s hair. Her right fist moves back and it shoots forward at Megan’s face. Hilary wants to end the fight, but her fist never makes it to Fox’s face. Hilary suddenly drops to her knees and Megan’s fist moves back into position.

Fox delivered a crushing blow to Hilary’s crotch and now both are on their knees with tears in their eyes. Hilary managed to keep her grip on Megan’s hair and Fox returns the favor by grabbing Duff’s hair. The two begin to pull and rip at each other’s hair. The two hellcats are screaming and yelling. Both of them are enraged and their methodical way of fighting is thrown out of the window for the moment. Their nails are scrapping each other’s scalps and Megan is the first to hold a handful of hair that is no longer attached to Hilary’s scalp.

Megan waves her hand in victory, but soon enough she is screaming out loud. Hilary rips a handful of hair out of Megan’s scalp and throws it into her face. Megan let’s go of the detached hair in her hand and goes back at trying to rip out more of Hilary’s hair. The fight is getting vicious fast and it doesn’t take long for both of them to pull out more hair out of their opponent’s scalp.

Megan is the first one to change her tactics and her nails begin to scratch Hilary’s face. Her opponent screams out in anger when she feels Megan’s nails going down her cheeks. Hilary lets go of Megan’s hair and instead of going for her face, she sinks her nails into Megan’s tits. The fabric is quickly ripped to shreds and Megan’s twins appear for everyone to see. Megan screams out in pain when Hilary’s nails dig into the soft flesh of her orbs. Megan’s claws leave Hilary’s face alone for the time being and grab hold of Hilary’s top. With a powerful tug she rips it and exposes Duff’s fleshy orbs. Megan’s nails shoot into the soft flesh and dig in deep.

The two women are back to screaming and yelling at each other, while they maul the other’s boobs. So far neither of them are willing to give in and keep their vicious assault going. Streams of blood are running down their chests. Megan’s nails seem to be slightly sharper, as she is able to draw more blood. Hilary finally submits to the breast mauling and releases Megan’s twins. She however isn’t giving up the fight yet. She hooks her fist into Megan’s stomach and the brunette actress bends forward gasping for air. Megan’s hands move away from Hilary’s mauled tits and she wraps them around her stomach.

Hilary’s next move isn’t the smartest and causes them both a lot of pain. She grabs Megan’s head and slams her forehead into Megan’s forehead. Both are stunned for a moment and rub their aching heads. They both remain on their knees and close to each other. Duff is the first to slightly recover and she pushes Fox on her back. She tries to mount her opponent, but Megan isn’t making it easy. She keeps moving her body, but suddenly she comes to a halt. The top of her head crashes into a metal bar of the cage and Hilary uses the moment to mount her.

Duff straddles Fox’s chest and grabs Megan’s arms that are going towards her breasts. “Not this time slut!”

Hilary slams Megan’s arms against the metal bars and the brunette actress is screaming in pain. It feels like Hilary is trying to break her arms and she desperately tries to pull them down. Duff notices Megan’s attempt to get her arms down and she suddenly releases them. Megan brings her arms down to her chest and this was the mistake Hilary was hoping for. She scoots forward a bit and traps Megan’s arms against her own chest by sitting on them.

“Got you now!” Hilary says with a big smile on her face.

She can see the fear in Megan’s eyes and the Transformer actress knows this is going to be the end of the fight. She has no way to defend herself and the onslaught indeed happens. Hilary smashes her fists in rapid succession into Megan’s face and after a couple of brutal blows she goes knock out. Hilary however lands a couple more shots to Megan’s face, because she fucking hates her for what she did to her hair and breasts. Megan’s face is a bloody mess and blood runs out of the corners of her mouth onto the metal floor of the cage. Duff remains seated on Fox’s chest and raises her arms in triumph celebrating her win with her fans. As a final insult she spits into Megan’s face, before standing up and placing her foot on Megan’s unconscious body".

- Submission by Vitezislav

{alt}

Maria Kanellis
Hometown: Ottawa, Illinois

{alt}

Stacy Keibler
Height: 5'11
Hometown: Rosedale, Maryland

Maria Kanellis (51%) defeats Stacy Keibler (49%)
"Two of the most technically proficient wrestlers in the CWF had put on a breathtaking display of wrestling prowess, exchanging some of the most stunning and elegant strikes and slams this ravenous crowd had ever seen. This was exactly why these two former Divas were brought on despite their "jobber" status, and they were proving their worth tenfold.

The longer, leaner Keibler had done just about everything she could dream up to shed her "jobber" label except for scoring a final pin, but now that she'd locked a floundering Maria in her signature Corner Leg Choke, victory seemed like a foregone conclusion. Maria helplessly gagged as Stacy craned one of her never-ending stems into the redhead's throat, gargling and sputtering drool down her chin as Keibler expertly crushed her windpipe with one of her boots.

Maria's bulging eyes began to flutter into the back of her skull as her body was pinned and physically lifted off the canvas, her tippy toes bicycling in an attempt to find footing with little sustained success. Fading dangerously quickly, Maria swung for the fences, tossing both her arms around Stacy's shin and clamping onto the blonde's ankle with everything she had left in the tank. Like a pogo stick, Maria trampolined off the canvas with the balls of her feet and slung both of her legs around Stacy's extended thigh. With a Flying Ankle Lock that even Ronda Rousey would be proud of, Maria snagged Stacy's heel and tucked it against her bosom, wrenching the joint to the breaking point before things had even clicked with Keibler.

The two hit the ground indecipherably entangled, with only the blonde's shrill cries and frenzied tapping providing a clue to what the hell had just happened. Stacy was nearly in tears before she hit the ground, submitting to the Ankle Lock before the pain even registered in her brain, simply tapping based on the overwhelming fear of serious injury. Flat on her back, Maria released the hold and thrust both of her palms victoriously in the air, snatching one of the most improbable victories from the jaws of sure defeat".

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2018, 08:00:51 AM »
damn viet. Your story made mine look tiny XD