News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Karin vs CuteShraddha (No holds barred fight)

• 15 Replies

Offline CuteShraddha

Karin vs CuteShraddha (No holds barred fight)
« on: May 20, 2018, 03:45:21 AM »
Karin and I have been going at each other for quite some time now. I'd like to throw down a gauntlet and fight her. Here's a link to her fcf profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54757

I'm 5'2 and 94 pounds. Karin is 5'7 and 141 pounds.

Karin might be bigger than me but I'm not going to take shit from anyone. I wish her all the best because I'm going to kick her ass!

The fight is set at an abandonned factory hall in bikinis .

Offline CuteShraddha

Re: Karin vs CuteShraddha (No holds barred fight)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 03:48:29 AM »
I want to beat this bitch Karin so bad. I arrive at the factory in my BMW and strip down to my pink two piece bikini. My perky A cups are poking through my bikini top because of how excited I am to finally get this done. I walk over to the main hall of the factory.

The annoying woman is not here yet. She's late! I get angrier each minute I wait.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 10:34:15 AM »
Karin and the cute on is no longer cute what a miss match.

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 12:50:59 PM »
  Karin gives CuteShradda a bad ass-kicking
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 08:08:13 PM »
I stop my red Ford Mustang Cabrio next to the decadent german car of my victim.
Get off my car and walk into the old fabrication hall where Shraddha waits for me. I'm late and i know it, but friendly i ask her "oooh! Hun! Have you been waiting for a long time?" I give her my cutest smile before i strip down and showing my shiny black bikini.

I see Karin walk in and strip down to her black bikini. Damn. She is bigger than I thought she would be. She is very relaxed, almost friendly and that pisses me off even more. How can this bitch be this relaxed? I know why. She is taking me very lightly. "Ready to get beaten and stripped you whore?", I scream at her. I decide I'm going to keep my distance and be strategic about when to attack her. Running at her will be a mistake for me.

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 02:05:36 AM »
I go to fight position and raise my fists.
Try to reduce the distance between us but this cowardly bitch steps back and dodges me.
"C'mon! X-mas i want to be home again!" I hiss.
I'm prepared for any surprises.

"You fat cow!", I squeal as I make the snap decision to engage with you. I run at you and slap you as hard as I can. "Take that!".

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2018, 04:13:59 PM »
I manage to slap you but in return you grab my hair. "Owww. That hurts you bitch. Let me go.", I moan. You grip on my hair is strong and it hurts a lot. I raise my hand to pry your grip off and then before I know it, you slap me hard. "Aaah". And then again and again. My cheeks go beet red and tears spring into my eyes. That last slap makes me see stars! And then you suddenly punch me several times on my midsection. One slap from me is returned by several slaps, punches and a hair pull from you.

i am dazed but know that i have to do something or you'll beat me unconscious. i try freeing my hair but you are stronger than me and i cant get your hands off.

I know now that my only chance is to cheat. I kick you as hard as I can on your pussy.

"Take that you bully!"

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 03:40:08 AM »
I attack you hard and merciless until ..........
until your knee slams inside my pussy.
My eyes getting wide.
I moan and gasp for air.
Going down on my knees.

See that damn dirty slut standing triumphant in front of me. Hear how she says "take that bully!".

The pain floods my abdomen but i must react .... immediately ..... make my right hand a fist, then i pull my arm upiand smash my forearm into your crotch.

My knee lands on your pussy and finally you let go of my hair. Your eyes go wide and you fall down on my knees. "Yes! Got you, you bitch.", I say happily. I feel like I'm on the top of the world. I've won!

And then I feel pain like I've never felt before. You hit me hard on my pussy with a vicious forearm. It's such a hard blow that my little body is lifted a couple inches off the growth. Then I collapse on the ground. My face goes red. "Ohhh god. It hurts you bitch. Ohhh. Ohh.", I have no idea where I am. Tears are streaming out of my eyes as I curl up into a ball on the ground desperately massaging my aching pussy.

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 03:28:19 PM »
I think Karin will win!

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 02:08:33 AM »
Judging results and the way the girl i picked is crying on the ground I chose the wrong girl!

Please forgive me Karin!! I’m now rooting for you!

You’re hotter anyways

Really? You think I'm not hot?

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 02:14:30 AM »
We're kneeling opposite each other, the time while you massaging your pussy, gives me time to recover.
But then i put my left hand once again in your hair and pull your head to your right side. And again my right fist flies into your face, i lean forward and try to put you on your back.
I press my body with full weight into yours.

I'm still in a ton of pain from your punch to my pussy and then you suddenly grab my hair and pull hard. "Ow you bitch. Let go of me!", I squeal. And then before I can react, you punch my on my face. The punch lands hard and dazes me. A trickle of blood comes out of my busted lower lip. "Uhhhh", a guttural sounds escapes my lips.

Then you start putting your weight on me and pushing me back. I know I have to react fast. You are literally 47 pounds heavier than, 1.5 times my 94 pounds body and I'm not going to be able to stop you from forcing me down.

I cheat again and poke my left hand into your right eye while also slapping your left ear hard with my right hand. I want to daze you enough to make you leave my hair.

Offline Chantethefab

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2018, 11:08:27 AM »
Sorry Shtaddha, Karin isnt even going to break a sweat taking care of you

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 04:25:37 AM »
"You cowardly fucking bitch!"i scream as you poke your fingers in my eyes.
As you slapping my ear my head flies to the side and i hold my face.
"You'll pay for it!"
I put one feet on the concret floor and jump.
Take you definitely down and lie on you.
Come in the top position on you and start hitting my elbows in your face like Rousey or Nunes.
After a series of hits i grab your bikini top snd tear it away from your tits aah sorry, peas.
"What's up slut? You wanna give?"

I am completely stunned by how quickly you react and brutality of your response. You are able to pin me down with your much higher body weight and then you hit me hard with your elbows. The beating dazes me and makes me see stars and then you tear my bikini top off exposing my pretty perky tits.

I'm in a lot of pain but I fight back my tears and say "I'll never give up to you bitch!" I know I've got to do something quick and I grab both of your tits and squeeze hard clawing my nails into them. "Get off me you fat whore."

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2018, 10:26:34 PM »
A NHB contest gives Shraddha a puncher's chance, but in the end Karin's size and her own rough tactics are too much and she gives Shraddha a brutal beatdown

Offline CuteShraddha

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 06:53:39 AM »
You squeeze my tits reslly hard, tears running down my cheeks.
I grab your wrists and try to get your hands off from my boobs before you squeeze them red & blue. But your grip is really hard, so i form my hands again into fists and start punching your face again.
My fists hit hard in your fsce, left, right, left, right, again and again.
How crazy i beat brutally in your face.
The knuckles burst and begin to bleed.

While I'm squeezing your boobs you try to free them. I'm able to keep my grip on them and you let go of my wrists. I've won! Yey. I think.

And then you punch me hard on my face. The punch stuns me and see stars. Then you punch me again even harder. "Aaaaaa", I let out a squeal untintentionally. Stop that!!!

But you're crazed and you start punching my pretty face again and again like crazy. The fourth punch is too much for me and you knock me out cold.

My last thought before passing out is, this bitch is going to destroy my pretty face. She's really jealous of me!