News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Becca vs Chante... Underground war

• 11 Replies

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
Becca vs Chante... Underground war
« on: May 23, 2018, 04:23:52 PM »
It's been a great run for me as the All-Comers champion at the high-stakes underground club... a simple gig... beat whoever steps in, and I get $10,000, the right to keep my status as the Queen of the Clubs... and if I like her, the loser for a toy in the ring after the match.  What's not to like?

So, when I take my position in the ring for this week's event, I'm ready for whatever they throw at me... the usual collection of wannabes, once-weres, and drunk loudmouths... when I see a new girl rise.. tall, lissome and lovely... this could be a challenge worthy of my full attention.... "What's her name?" I whisper to the ref.. "Chante the Fab," I hear, "They brought her in to spice things up"  I smile... this is going to be good....

Always wanted to spice up the rack... she'll do.   :D
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Chantethefab

Re: Becca vs Chante... Underground war
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 05:03:21 PM »
"Well this is going to be a easy 10k for pocket money" I think as I look at my opponent. " The old crone must be in her 40s, probaly be all of 5 minutes before she starts huffing and puffing.
Although I'll be happy if I look that good when the big 4 oh rolls around. The bitch must spend some time in the gym to keep herself in shape."
I climb into the ring making sure to give the appreciative crowd a good look at my tight bum. I walk over and go stand infront of my opponent.
Hello granny. Hope your health care is up to date

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »
I size you up... I'm at 5' 4" 125 34D and filling out my powder blue one piece suit with the white stirrup tights and low scoop front quite nicely... my brown hair in its usual tight braid... "I've got the best plan in the business... I fight brainless skanks like you, so no chance of serious injury!"  as I smirk and swat my right hand in a backhand slap at your left shoulder... to show the crowd that not only so I not fear the lanky hottie in front of me... I am NOT impressed.   

Offline Chantethefab

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 06:41:12 PM »
As you slap my shoulder I realize that you atleast have some spunk. This might be fun after all.
Stepping forward and getting into your face I say " Hope you enjoyed that, its probaly the last time you'll get to touch me"
I grab you by the shoulders and slam my knee between your legs before I push you away  to turn around and walk back towards my corner.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2018, 06:47:26 PM »
the 5' 6" girl approaches me... taking my shoulders as my arms come up inside to try and push you off... a knee comes up into my ... ufffffff... we separate and I breathe hard.. glaring at you... and walk back to my corner... honey... it will take more than that... but damn if she didn't show herself a step above the usual contenders here.. shaking my arms out as I smirk at you from my corner... let's see what happens after the bell rings... and she doesn't have the advantage she just tossed aside...

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 11:16:56 PM »
Becca defeats Chante easily, retaining her title and adding the sexy South African to her toys

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 11:34:14 PM »
  Becca wins!
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »
Think Chante wins after a long fight using her killer legs for the win.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »
When Chante returns.. IF she returns... I will be very happy to show you how wrong you are ... I will twirl that skinny bitch like a baton!   :D

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 05:52:10 PM »
When Chante returns.. IF she returns... I will be very happy to show you how wrong you are ... I will twirl that skinny bitch like a baton!   :D

In your dreams!

Sounds more like in YOUR fantasies, little fella... ;)

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 01:37:59 AM »
Chante is bigger, but Becca pulls it out in the end.  Well, whatever happens anyone who knows Becca knows it's always a "blast" with her ;)  Good luck to ya both.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2018, 03:10:10 PM »
Well, this has been disappointing.  My apologies to all who expected an interesting and involved story tracking the voting.