News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry: Two Bitter Enemies Boxing

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry: Two Bitter Enemies Boxing
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »

{alt}

After Taylor Swift released her latest album ‘Reputation’ several months after Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ but outsold it  within just a single day Katy was initially almost paralysed with shock; it was the most incredible, most powerful crushing of her career and success which Katy had received from her nemesis Taylor so far, and subsequently she had to watch with a sense of humiliation as her own album nearly went into oblivion while the hype about Taylor’s grew quickly, completely eclipsing Katy’s.
Soon after, Taylor announced her new world tour - which clashed with Katy’s and finally brought on a final battle between the pop princess and pop queen. Katy struggled to sell tickets even for the smallest arenas while Taylor effortlessly sold out stadiums around the world.
Perhaps, it was only a question of time when Katy would draw the conclusion that she had to humble herself before Taylor in the hope that an apology to her for the bitter quarrel between them might prevent Taylor from continuing destroying Katy’s career.
So, the unexpected and incredible happened: Katy sent Taylor an apology saying she was ‘deeply sorry’...

{alt}

Above: Katy’s letter of apology to Taylor

Taylor Swift subsequently embarrassed Katy Perry by posting Katy’s handwritten letter on one of her social media pages.
Taylor’s fans celebrated ‘Perry bitch finally admitting she owed queen Taylor an apology’, and Taylor watched the media spectacle with an amused smirk on her face.
It was obvious Taylor had looked through Katy’s motives, and she even told close friends: ‘I’ve finally got her where she belongs, on her knees behind me to kiss my butt.’
It didn’t take long before Katy got to know about Taylor’s victorious and demeaning remarks, and eventually, when she could no longer contain her anger, she snapped.
Katy turned up at one of Taylor’s private parties in a large hotel in New York and challenged her: ‘You bitch, you’re only happy when you can rub dirt in my face, right? Well, may I remind you that every time you let things escalate and we had to step on the mat or in the ring to settle things between us, it was me who settled them very quickly? Yes, Taylor, every fucking time when we had a match woman on woman I kicked your scrawny butt!’
Taylor looked down at her shorter but substantial looking rival and replied scornfully, ‘Oh, Katy, things have moved on! One thing which changed is, you have taken to kissing my butt. Well done, girl! Looks like you got at least some sense into your little bird brain!’
Taylor’s friends standing around her laughed, and Katy shot a furious glance up at Taylor. ‘And what’s more, little Katy,’ Taylor continued, ‘it has presumably escaped your attention that  I’ve worked out like crazy, and apart from that took a lot of boxing lessons. So now, I challenge you to fight me in a boxing match!’
Katy kept staring at her enemy, then Taylor, smirking, stepped back, and saying ‘Just look!’ she raised both arms and flexed her biceps.
Katy glanced at Taylor’s arms briefly, and with an expression of contempt and boredom, flexing her arms to match Taylor’s pose and compare herself with her, she replied, ‘I accept your challenge! You’re such a disgusting bitch, you deserve being thrashed not only in wrestling but boxing also! And, you scrawny scarecrow, you underestimate this Californian Girl! Whatever you can do in boxing I’ll do better! You’ll see, bitch!’
Taylor laughed and announced to Katy, ‘This time, I’ll defeat you, girl, in the only competition ever in which I’ve not defeated you yet, a competition body against body!’
‘In your dreams, Taylor bitch, but not in the nightmare I’ve got waiting for you!’ Katy hissed at her.
Meanwhile, the two women strained their arms, each trying to impress the other with a bigger biceps...

And not long after this encounter, Taylor and Katy now step into the ring wearing boxing gloves, to battle it out between them yet again.

Below: Taylor Swift

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}A

Below: Katy Perry

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 08:36:27 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Taylor Swift vs Katy Perry: Two Bitter Enemies Boxing
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:32:02 PM »
Silly Taylor just doesnt learn and consequently gets clobbered once again