News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister, Part Fifteen

• 0 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Fifteen
« on: July 08, 2018, 11:09:30 AM »
My dad liked getting up early. I did not. But as he was funding the apartment for the most part, I really didn't have a whole lot of choice but to get up at six in the morning. I sighed as I pulled on some ratty jeans and an old t-shirt. I went downstairs and ate the breakfast my mother lovingly cooked for me, which included two scrambled eggs, two pancakes, four sausage links, two glasses of OJ and as much coffee as I could drink.

Despite the distraction of food, I couldn't tear my mind away from the fact that my girlfriend had crushed the tits of my best friend's girlfriend. I'd watched Connie's loose, beaten tits fold around Tiffany's superior jugs, wondering how I'd react if I saw her.

"You could stay here, dear," my mother told me more than once that morning. I realized I'd been staring, and took another bite. 

"The hell you can," my dad replied, never looking up from his newspaper. "Do you realize how long I've waited to get you out of the house so I can walk around naked?"

"Nice try, dad. My appetite's still here." I shoved a forkful of pancakes into my mouth, though the thought of my father naked hadn't done me any favors.

The rest of breakfast went quickly, and we began trucking over my meager possessions to the apartment.

I'd procured the key the day before, but I couldn't hide my excitement as I opened the door. I was grinning, really nervous about living on my own for the first time. When I opened my eyes, I blinked twice.

There was some furniture there. Actually, everything in the living room that I'd need, including an entertainment center and a modest TV. A couch, a chair, and a tasteful rug adorned the wall immediately to the left, and a nice lamp was sitting on a little side table near the door to the kitchen. The bedroom door was open, and I saw the corner of a new bed sitting there.

"Well, happy graduation, son," my dad said, clasping my shoulder. My mom, predictably, cried. She was very happy for me, I knew, but was a bit upset that her only child was going to school and moving away. I did point out that I was only twenty minutes away, and that I'd be dropping by with laundry.

My mother's response was to stop crying and begin laughing. "Oh, darling. No, you won't. You've got a washer and dryer here. Maybe your little girlfriend can do it for you." I fought the urge to flip my own mother off, but laughed with her. The unpacking took almost no time, as there was no furniture to move.

As they left, my dad handed me a check. I didn't even look at it, but gave him a big hug. "Thanks, Dad."

"You're welcome. Just don't burn this down. Looks bad, because I co-signed." He grinned. "I thought you said Tiffany'd be over," he said, looking around.

"She said she'd be over this afternoon, but I didn't realize unpacking would go so well. Thanks again." He gave a soft chuckle.

"Remember, keep your grades up, or you are coming home. That may not sound like much of a threat now, but after a few nights with your girlfriend, you might be surprised how unwilling you are."

"Dad!" He shook his head.

"Yeah, because my apartment was like a monastery. Heh, more like a convent, what with all the women." He made his way to the door. I asked if he wanted my extra key.

"Do you really think I want to walk in on you? Besides, if we don't have a key, your mother can't stop by unannounced. We'll see you next weekend for dinner?" I nodded.

And they were gone. I enjoyed unpacking, stocking the fridge first with the essentials I picked up. As I opened the box for the kitchen supplies, I saw my mom's cookbook, tattered and beaten. I grinned, and put it on the counter. My grin faded as I realized I'd need to learn to cook.

I quickly unpacked the kitchen and heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and saw my gorgeous girlfriend in torn up jeans, a loose white v-neck and a sports bra. She had a vase of flowers that she handed me.

"Come in," I said grandly. I set the flowers on the little coffee table in the living room, which seemed like the place I would eat most of my meals. Tiffany nodded, suitably impressed.

"You guys got a lot done. Your parents gone?" I nodded.

"They bought all new furniture for me. It's not leather, but it's nice." Tiffany sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. I sat.

"Very thoughtful of them," she said softly. "But what am I going to get the bachelor for his new pad?"

"Um, you brought flowers," I offered. Tiffany grinned.

"Why don't you show me the bedroom," she said, standing. When we walked in, she laughed.

"I guess you weren't completely done unpacking," she said, dodging boxes. I kissed her neck. She sighed and leaned back into me. I reached down to the base of her shirt, and pulled up suggestively. Tiffany got the hint, stepping forward and peeling it off of her. I noticed the bruising on her tits, and frowned a bit.

"They're sore, so be gentle," she cautioned, but offering her permission. "I'll get the bra off so nothing untoward happens." When her tits gently fell, I whistled. Connie was a good titfighter, I realized. Tiffany's tits looked tender, and a bit swollen.

"Oh, it looks worse than it feels, for the most part," Tiffany assured me. "Besides, some sore tits wouldn't let me miss the opportunity to christen your new place. Unless, you're too tired..." I'd cut her off, grabbing her by the waist and throwing her on the bed. She gave a yell, but my mouth soon covered hers.

When we'd finished, Tiffany looked at me. "I'm the best girl in my house now," she whispered. "I flattened Connie's tits so you wouldn't think to look," she told me, her voice small and soft. "I guess I'm a bit more jealous than I thought." She gently kissed my ear. "Now the moment you see her over at my place, you'll know who's better." I groaned as her hands tickled me.

"Wanna test the shower?" she asked, suddenly cheerful and light. We got cleaned up and headed out to the movies. It was a nice date, with some making out, and when we got into the car, Tiffany looked at me.

"So, my place or yours?" she asked. We both laughed and Tiffany then sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Are you okay with me fighting Dan's girlfriend?" she asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah," I replied. "Why wouldn't I be?" Tifany nodded.

"Because you're going to be at my place at some point, and Connie will be there. That will make things a bit awkard, won't it." I hadn't thought about it.

"Maybe. Does Dan know about the titfighting?"

"I don't think so, but it's possible. He and Connie have been going out a while."

"Won't he see the bruises on her tits? They have been going out a while." Tiffany smiled.

"Girls have a way of keeping secrets. If she doesn't want him to see her boobs, he won't." I thought to myself, and regretted asking, but it felt necessary.

"How?" Tiffany grinned and I felt her hand slip down to my crotch. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips.

"Use your imagination, stud." I groaned and her eyes opened in some surprise.

"Oooh. Already ready for another go? I really wish I could, baby, but we're at my place. Unless you want to come in."

"I probably should get some rest," I began, but Tiffany leaned forward, letting her cleavage flash into view. Her hand grew more insistent.

"What's more relaxing than me?" she asked again. "Besides, I'm not in the habit of leaving my boyfriend with blue balls." I raised my eyebrows at her. "Ok, there have been a few times... But that was for your own good, I swear. I'll make it up to you." She added the last bit brightly, and I laughed. I turned off the car and we walked arm in arm to the house. Tiffany unlocked the door quietly and I looked over to the driveway to see a car that I did not recognize. I followed Tiffany in, quietly, and shut the door with the faintest click. It was nearly dark, with flickering movie lights splaying shadows and dull blues across the hallway floor. We crept along the wall, and despite myself, I couldn't help but look into the living room.

It was far more chaste a scene than the one I'd envisioned. Connie had her head on Dan's shoulder, and Dan's hand was resting just below it. I realized instantly that a few slight wiggles and his fingers would be brushing the tops of her heavy jugs. We quickly passed by the archway and headed up the stairs, walking as quietly as we could. We got into Tiffany's room, and soon as she closed and locked the door, she turned and kissed me.

I was amazed at her intensity, and before I could respond she pushed me to the bed. I flopped down in a sitting position, and she peeled off her shirt, leaving her bruised breasts exposed to more air.

"Did you like the fight last night?" Tiffany asked. I nodded, and she undid her bra, letting her tits fall free. She grunted in relief. "Your girl is the best." I nodded.

"Damn right, baby. Your tits flattened Connie's sagging jugs all night." Tiffany grinned. I took it as a cue to continue. "I loved when you flattened them, after you knew you'd crushed her tits. I don't even know why she bothered to face off with you."

"Because I told her one day that my tits were better than hers. And then I proved it to her." She unzipped my pants and began stroking me off. "Just like old times, huh, Jon? Me stroking you off after you get all horny watching me flatten some weak, sagging sacks?"

"Fuck yes, baby. I want to watch you do it again. I want you to flatten another pair of useless udders with your perfect boobs." I was impressed with the synonyms for breasts I had learned in my short time with Tiffany. Tiffany grinned

"Whose, baby? Whose pathetic tits do you want to see destroyed? I've already beaten Nikki's tits in front of you. I've ground Kara's gargantuan udders into limp, beaten, sacks. I've pounded Darla's little jugs into so much wasted flesh. I destroyed Christy's heavy boobs, and you got to cum all over them. Did you like cumming over Christy's beaten boobs, Jon?"

"Fuck yes," I hissed, as my cock started dripping.

"As much as you did when Emma dropped to her knees and blew you, her tits beaten just like her sister's? You've lived a fantasy, baby. Two sisters have sucked you off." My head was swimming. I had no idea what was going on with Tiffany, but I certainly had no desire to stop it.

"And last night, I flattened the girl right under us. I squashed her tits and showed her who was best." I grunted as she played with me, slowly stroking me still.

"Which leaves only one," she continued. "The one who beat me." I felt my breathing quicken. "You remember her, right, Jon?"

"Oh, Tiff," I warned.

"What's going to happen if I tell you about that fight, baby? You gonna spurt? You like thinking of these powerful titties beaten down by those superior boobs?" I nodded, trying not to cum.

"Where did you cum when I lost? Where did you put your cum?"

"I came on your tits, Tiffany." I groaned. She released my dick, throbbing, and I grunted.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because Sabrina flattened your tits with hers," I groaned again.

"Did you like seeing my beaten udders covered in your cum?" she pressed.

"Fuck, Tiff. Yeah, I loved watching your floppy sacks covered in my sperm." She smiled, and raised her torso and wrapped her breasts around me.

"When I beat Sabrina, you get to cum on her loser tits, baby. Are you going to cum on her boobs for me?" I nodded, and she kept my cock trapped between her tits. "Do you want to titfuck her?" 

I couldn't hold it. Tiffany felt my cock twitch and pushed her tits around me. She kept her eyes on mine even as the first jet of cum hit her chin, dripping down onto her left breast. I came a lot, and she began smiling as I emptied myself onto her.

When I was done, she kept her tits around me, giggling. Her breasts were shining with my cum and some had dripped between her tits, covering both of us. "I made a mess," I whispered.

"Not as much of one as I'll make of Sabrina's tits. I'll help clean you up." She leaned over and took me into her mouth, slowly cleaning me with her tongue.

"I can't wait to see Sabrina's face when you soak her boobs, baby," she told me as she pulled her head out of my lap.
I tried to catch my breath.

"I hope you know you're the stakes," Tiffany told me. "If I win, I get Sabrina for the night, and she'll leave you alone. If I lose, she told me to tell you exactly this: 'I'll fuck you so good, you'll forget Tiffany's name.' Which might be hard, because I will apparently be in the room if that's the case."

I swallowed. I was not sure that our relationship would survive my fucking Sabrina in front of Tiffany. Especially if, as I suspected, I were to enjoy it.

I did the only thing I could think to do. "I'm not going anywhere, Tiffany. I love you." Tiffany looked up at me, completely stunned. The pause was long and torturous.

"Um. Wow. That might have been the worst timing I have ever seen." I felt my confidence dwindle quickly. Her mouth turned into a smile. "I can't hug you now, you jackass! I'm covered in your cum. Hand me that towel!" she said, pointing to a towel draped over the back of the chair. I grabbed it, watching as she wiped her tits and chest gingerly. Then she jumped at me, her heavy boobs pressing against me as her lips met mine. [First Stop]

"I love you, too, even if you may have had the most awkward confession of love ever." She kissed me again. "But holy hell, do I love you. After this thing with Sabrina, I won't let it go this far again. I promise." I nodded, glad of that.

"We're going to go at it on Halloween night. Which means we have to find some costumes, baby." We kissed again, and this time she pushed me to the door.

"I still need to rest, and you certainly drained me today. Though probably not as much as I drained you." I smirked and she grinned.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded.

As I walked down the stairs, I ran into Dan and Connie heading upstairs, whispering. Both said "Hi," and Dan introduced me formally. We shook hands, and I did my best to keep my eyes away from Connie's tits. Dan shot me a knowing look as I glanced down once, and I did my best to look sheepish. I skirted around the edge of the couple, sighing in relief that I didn't have to have an extended conversation with either one of them.

Halloween, I realized as I arrived at my apartment, was a long way away. I wondered what Tiffany's schedule was going to be like when school started.

After we sat down for a bagel and egg breakfast in my living room, she shrugged when I asked about her schedule. "The first two or three weeks are hell on me, because we're dealing with rush and pledges. We've gotten a few to visit early, but the house will be swarming with girls. I might actually crash here some nights if that's okay." I grinned, and she shook her head. "No ideas, Romeo. I'll be too tired to give you the night you deserve." I laughed, and she smiled.

"I'm sure there will be an event at the end of the first week of school at the sorority house if you're interested. They usually have a freshman deal. It'll depend on the number of girls that are fighting of course, but there's also a cool party."

"Do you usually fight?" she grinned.

"Depends on who's there and who wants to get their tits crushed." Tiffany grinned and wiped her hands. "Now, do you need some help unpacking?" I smiled. Her offer was incredibly nice, coming over before work for a nice breakfast and to help me unpack a few boxes. Unfortunately, we started in the bedroom, and when she left for work, Tiffany's biggest concern was her hair drying before she got there.

"Sorry we didn't get unpacked," she said.

"I'm certainly not. That I can handle on my own." Tiffany smiled and stifled a laugh. "You could have handled what happened instead on your own, too. But it wouldn't have been as much fun." I snickered, gave her a kiss, and she drove off. I turned my attention to unpacking my desk. I had orientation on Tuesday, but Monday I was at the store, and I thought getting it done was a good habit to get into.

I was able to unpack a lot of the boxes in the bedroom and got the kitchen ready to go. My goal that week was to learn to cook something for Tiffany.

Tiffany called that night, inviting me over. I shrugged. She had a bigger house, and if Dan and Connie were gone, it was much nicer than my apartment.

I drove over to her house, and knocked on the front door.  I was surprised to see Dan answer the door. "What's up, dude?" he asked. I laughed, shaking his hand.

"Not much, man. How've you been?" Dan grinned.

"You've seen my girlfriend. My hands have been pretty full." I swallowed, fighting back the urge to say anything that might tip off I'd seen her topless.

"I bet they are. I haven't met her, save for the stairs, but she looks like quite the catch." Dan nodded. "Hey, what are you two doing tonight? Maybe we can hang out and watch a movie together."

I was about to try and come up with a quick lie (not my strong suit) when Tiffany arrived. "Oh, that sounds fun!" I looked at her in shock. Dan grinned.

"Cool. I've really wanted all of us to hang out." I smiled at him, nodding.

"Sounds great. You got the movie all set up?" Dan nodded.

"In a few minutes. Can you guys get the drinks?" Tiffany nodded.

"Sure, little bro. What does Connie want?" Tiffany took the orders and we went and got the drinks ready. As we were walking back, I nudged her with my forearm, careful to not spill Connie's water.

"What are you doing? Isn't it going to be awkward, my seeing her here?" Tiffany shrugged.

"Shouldn't be after tonight." I glanced at her.

"Hey, I have to be in the same room with them all the time. The least you can do is suffer with me. Besides, you might check your pocket before you leave the house." I tried to check it immediately, realizing it was impossible while I was holding the drinks.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Tifffany asked. "Patience," she teased.

I was apparently the only one uncomfortable. Dan noticed a couple of times before I sat down, asking if I was okay.

"Yeah, man. Rough move yesterday. I'm just a bit sore." Dan grinned.

"We'd love to come by and see the place sometime." I nodded back.

"Anytime." The movie started. Tiffany turned off the sole lamp and snuggled in next to me. It was cute, and I laughed at some of the first part. I noticed my right hand start to brush Tiffany's right breast, and puled it out of reach, but she nudged back on my arm, keeping her tit in brushing range. I grinned but said nothing. I glanced over at Connie and Dan, and held back my laugh.

Dan's hand had slid under the front of Connie's shirt, fondling Connie's heavy tits. Connie's eyes closed  and opened slowly, but she kept her face on the film. Dan must have gotten very familiar with Connie's breasts, and I watched them undulate under the shirt and bra. I turned my eyes to the girl on my shoulder, noticing that her t-shirt had gaped, letting me see the tops of my girlfriend's boobs and the edge of her black bra. I wondered about feeling her up, too, but didn't want to weird Dan out any more than I had too.

I felt my eyes drawn back to Connie's tits. I knew how firm they were, and I could tell Dan was pinching her hard, long nipples. I looked back at the movie, watching for a while. I heard a soft, low rustle. I know Tiffany heard it, too, but her head was on my shoulder and couldn't turn it as far. I stole another glance down my girlfriend's top and let my hand brush her tit with a bit more substance.

When I saw Dan leaning over to whisper something in Connie's ear, I was a bit surprised. They must have been in their own little world. Dan's had pulled Connie's right boob out other bra, and while still under the shirt, her flesh jiggled openly against the cloth, her nipple pointing through it. She was biting her lower lip, though I could not tell if it was pleasure or pain.

I turned back to the film, my stiffness apparent. I didn't even know what it was about anymore. Tiffany's hand rested in my lap, and started idly tracing an outline in my pants. I felt like a horny teenager just before I realized I was one, and finally just leaned in to whisper in Tiffany's ear.

"I'm looking down your shirt, Tiff. I love seeing your big tits all covered up." Tiffany sighed.

"You sure it's not the show behind you?" My eyes grew wide. I hadn't expected that she'd notice. "Danny get that big beaten jug out yet? Is he shaking her weak sacks?"

"Yeah," I whispered. I glanced back. Connie's head was against Dan's shoulder, his hand filled with the flesh of her breast.

"Good," was all Tiffany said. Her hand continued to lightly brush me, and I let myself take a firm feel of Tiffany's breast. My girlfriend shifted but said nothing. I watched her breast distend and morph.

"I love having the better pair of tits in my hands," I told her. Tiffany's breathing paused, and she took a deep breath. I looked back, and Dan was still plying his girlfriend's tit, shaking Connie's weak udder. I looked back at the screen for a second, then cast my eyes down to my own hand. "Your tits are so much firmer than those jiggling boobs, Tiff."

"I know," she whispered in a shaky voice. "I felt them wilt under my big boobs." The end of the movie was, sadly at that moment. The credits began rolling, and I let my hand drift back to Tiffany's arm. I didn't look behind me (despite a deep desire to do so), and by the time the light came on, we all seemed to be dressed appropriately.

"Good movie," Connie mentioned, though I noticed her face was flushed. Her hair was disheveled as she stood. We all nodded.

"Yeah, this was a great idea," I said, hoping to cover the awkwardness I was feeling at catching the happy couple. "We'll all have to go to dinner some time. Maybe after school settles down." Dan smiled.

"Hell yeah. Unless you're not cool with that, sis?" Tiffany grinned.

"I certainly had a good time tonight, Tiffany said. "I'd love to go to dinner; one of the ways people bond is more exposure to one another." Only two other people noticed the slight emphasis on the word "exposure," and Connie's flickering glance to Dan told me it wasn't my friend.

I swallowed, and Dan grinned at us. "All right. Well, you guys have a good night."

"You too," Tiff told him knowingly. This time Dan caught the tone and blushed. He waved awkwardly and as they went upstairs, I whirled around on Tiffany.

"What the heck was that?" I asked, my voice a whisper.

"That was a show for your benefit, lover. And mine. It certainly got me all worked up." I groaned in disbelief.

"This will make much more sense after you take care of me for once." Tiffany's confidence and cockiness surprised me, but I didn't resist as she lay back on the couch, pulling my head towards her stomach.

Tiffany greedily kissed me as she recovered from her orgasm, licking her cum from my face in what had to be one of the most erotic moments ever for me.

"Found a new use for you," she said breathlessly. "But I imagine those two horny kids will be down here soon. Are you going to be good? Well, I know what you'll be doing when you get home, so be sure to check your pocket as you leave. Love you," she kissed me again, a new gentleness and familiarity noticeable.

I headed towards the door and as soon as I went out, I finally reached into my pocket. Inside was a handwritten note, but it wasn't Tiffany's handwriting.

"Jon. Tiffany told me you know about how she beat me in the titfight we had a couple of nights ago, and she was very generous, with no real stakes. She did ask a favor of me, though. She told me you were coming over, and that I should expose myself as much as possible during a movie night. Dan went to a lot of trouble to plan it, but he never can keep his hands off of my tits, which are weaker than your girlfriend's breasts. So, if you're reading this, you no doubt got to see my jiggling udders, beaten by Tiffany's breasts, under my shirt, or maybe even over it. Did you notice how soft and weak they were? How Dan's hand could just squeeze and bend them? Your girlfriend softened my big tits with her stronger chest. Hope you realize how wonderful your girlfriend's amazing breasts are. Regards, Connie." Under the letter there was a note from my girlfriend. "Love you, baby."

I took a moment to control my breathing before driving home. I slept well, but full of dreams, imagining Tiffany displaying her superiority over Connie in other ways at the house.

It made waking up difficult. The bright light of morning reminded me of Monday, and I rolled out of bed, I groaned at the thought of having to move boxes all day. I was also getting nervous for the start of school. The summer had been a good one, to be sure, and the thought of losing that free time was a worrisome concept for me. I'd heard horror stories about all the time spent studying, and some people who didn't make it despite that. I wondered how Tiffany and I would work through the different schedules.

Monday and Tuesday, I didn't hear from Tiffany. Between working a few extra hours and the sorority, she was booked almost every hour of every day. We shared two text messages, but promised that we'd get together Friday night. Apparently there was a party at the sorority house, and Tiffany was offering me her invite.

I pulled up that Friday night, trying to put the hectic week I'd just had behind me. My dad was understanding at work, but I still was able to pull all of my shifts as I readjusted to a schedule that had just gotten more hectic. By that night, I was completely ready for a period of letting off steam.

I'd thrown on a nice button-up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a good pair of khakis. I'd hoped that I looked good enough for the party. My date did not disappoint, wearing a surprisingly modest top and a skirt that came to just above her knees. She looked elegant and classy, and I told her as much. She took my arm and walked me into the house. I noticed something sparkling just above the beginning slope of her left breast, and realized her sorority's letters were delicately resting in a small pin on her chest. They sparkled in the low, orange light of the sorority house party. It was pretty tame as we walked through some of the nicer rooms, decorated with some large banners saying "Welcome Back Sisters." Tiffany greeted and was greeted several people, many of whom were introduced with the cursory hellos before they drifted back to whomever they were talking to before we came in.

Tiffany seemed incredibly at ease in the environment. At first I thought it was an act, but the more I felt her lean body rubbing against mine with more frequency, and her arm had fallen so that we were now holding hands. I realized she hadn't just joined the sorority for the titfighting; she had a definite sense of what to do and where to be.

Much of that comfort fled when we ran into Sabrina, who was wearing her sorority t-shirt, stretched taut against her full, round breast, to the point where the outline of the lucky bra was visibly outlined by the black fabric. I let my eyes drift toward her face.

Sabrina smiled warmly at us both. "The happy couple," Sabrina said. "How are things?" Sabrina leaned in for a hug when she got to the bottom of the stairs, and as Tiffany and Sabrina embraced I noticed Sabrina's dense tits resting atop my girfriend's pair. Tiffany delicately put her hands around Sabrina's lower back as she allowed her tits to serve as a shelf for Sabrina's better pair.

"I hope you two have fun tonight," Sabrina said, pulling back. Tiffany's eyes drifted down to Sabrina's breasts. Sabrina noticed and thrust her chest out. Tiffany flushed, caught, but rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Thanks. Usual stuff upstairs?" Sabrina nodded, and for a moment it seemed like all the troubles those two had disappeared. They mentioned a few makeout rooms, and one larger room where some people were dancing. Then Sabrina caught Tiffany's eyes.

"And of course, the basement is open for this event as well." Tiffany looked surprised, but nodded.

"Any particular reason?"

"Isn't there always. Apparently two of our sisters, well one pledge and an older sister, are having an argument over who gets the room the older girl is in. Both are in our... unique chapter. So they'll settle their differences in a traditional way."

Tiffany nodded, unable to hide the grin from her face. "When?"

"About an hour."

"Thanks, 'Rin." Sabrina's face twitched into a smile.

"You haven't used that name in years," Sabrina said.

"Neither have you." Sabrina laughed, nodded at me, and then went back to the party.

I was reeling. No sign of animosity, no sign of conflict. Tiffany saw me looking at Sabrina as she walked away. "I really hope you're watching her leave because you don't want her to come back." I turned my gaze to Tiffany, whose face was grinning.

"I'm just stunned that you two had absolutely a pleasant exchange just now. Neither of you even tried..." Tiffany nodded.

"For the sake of the party, baby. We both know what's coming, but sometimes we have to put on our happy face for the rest of the girls. They don't like looking up and seeing us at it in a public setting. Now come dance with me." I shrugged and followed Tiffany up the stairs. Her ass shook nicely as we trudged up. As we got to the top of the stairs, a familiar blonde face came from around the corner.

Amanda's full, braless tits shook as she stopped suddenly, staring at Tiffany's face with an almost startled look. "Oh, hey Tiff."

"Hey, Amanda," Tiff replied, a slight edge in her voice. "How's school starting?" Amanda nodded, swallowing.

"Pretty well, actually, thanks." The appearance of the woman who had recently bested her seemed to have put Amanda on edge, and Tiffany smiled as she came to the same conclusion.

"Good. You going to be downstairs for the event in a few minutes?" Amanda nodded. "See you there," Tiffany finished. Amanda excused herself, then stepped down stairs. I caught a glimpse of her breasts, full and round, shaking under the shirt before she flitted toward the basement.

"I thought you said you wanted to dance," I told her. She grinned and kissed me on the cheek.

"Would you rather dance with me or watch Tanya and Loni go at it downstairs?" I grinned and hugged her close.

"I wouldn't mind a dance," I told her. She smiled, almost blushing.

"That's really sweet," she told me. "And I guess we have time for one dance."

When we walked into the room, I noticed a few girls from the meeting over the summer. Many of them were new to me, but I didn't get time to appraise any of them as Tiffany pulled me to the floor and wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Sorry my shirt isn't getting you the look it normally does," she whispered, a mischevious grin on her face. "I could tell you liked looking last weekend."

"Oooh. You noticed?" I asked. She laughed. "I never thanked you properly for the show," I told her.

"I seem to recall a very skilled thank you," she whispered. I leaned in and kissed her.

"I meant actually saying thank you," I told her.

"Actions speak so much louder than words," Tiffany breathed.

"Good to know." Tiffany lay her head on my shoulder. I grinned as I held her close, and felt her hands slide to my shoulders. 

"We should get downstairs," she told me.

"Or your room?" I asked adding what I thought sounded like a hopeful kid. She glared at me, but took my hand and led me out of the room and towards the stairs. The trip down was almost barren. There were a few people mingling in the first floor rooms (which seemed like showrooms, especially decorated for the occasion of recruiting pledges), but most had apparently made their way downstairs.

I was impressed with the security. There was a door that led down a flight of stairs, then a very heavy looking door that was secured by an electronic keypad. Tiffany grinned as I watched her fingers dance over the numbers.

"Impressive setup," I said. "Why all the security? Do you not want people finding out what you do here?" Tiffany shrugged as she pushed the door open.

"That's part of it. The other part is all the recording equipment we keep down here." When I followed her through, I noticed two things. One was a distinct area where titfights took place. There was a yellow line, neatly painted around a square area covered in mats that looked at least two inches thick. Around the outside of the yellow line, rows of chairs were set up, easy seating for the at least two dozen people down here. I suddenly felt like I was in Fight Club, and did my best to fit the role by not talking about it.

There were two video cameras set up on the same line, so that both angles would be caught. As I recalled most of the titfights I'd witnessed, most of the action would get caught by one or the other camera. Tiffany pulled me gently to a seat next to Sabrina, and I saw my girlfriend avert her eyes just for a moment as Sabrina looked at her.

"Good turn out, huh?" Sabrina asked. Tiffany nodded.

"I'm impressed that most of the frosh made it," Tiffany said as she looked around the room. "They're usually a bit put off by the public experience," she told me.

"Can't imagine who would want to endure that kind of humiliation in public," Sabrina whispered to both of us. "Better to do  it in private. It's more intimate." My eyes flicked up to watch Sabrina run her long tongue over her lips. She looked very much the predator.

"So glad you agree," Tiffany said, her voice silky. "It will make pounding your tits away a pleasure." Sabrina laughed softly.

"Like you did last time?" Sabrina quipped. "I think we're in for one of those prequels where your worst nightmare comes back and you just can't kill it. And Jonny," she said. "I've got plans for you."

Any further competitive banter was headed off as Tanya took the stage, her heavy, hanging tits jiggling as she walked.

"She's good," Sabrina whispered over me to Tiffany. Tiffany nodded.

"It looked like she knew what she was doing with you." Tiffany agreed.

"For a while. I guess we'll find out what Loni's gonna do." Loni had arrived, and as I saw her for the first time, I realized that Tanya's tits were in for a test. She was slightly taller, and her tits were smaller, but just barely. They shook as she walked, pale globes topped by thick, thimble-shaped nipples that seemed somehow a darker red than they should have been.  Her abs looked flat, but not toned, and her ass flared out, leading into finely sculpted legs. The lines of her calves were smooth and defined. I realized I had been spoiled by good tits, looking at Loni's. I was sitting between two better pair of breasts, in my estimation, but not by much. They did not seem to sag, nor did she have a great many visible stretch marks. Her skin showed signs of tanning, with defined lines just above her nipples. 

She walked with confidence, her brown hair just brushing her squarely set shoulders. As she took what seemed to be her designated spot, she sneered at Tanya.

"You need a stool so those hangers can reach mine, bitch?" Tanya's face lit up with anger, and the blonde took a step forward. Loni met her step and grinned. "Time to teach you some manners, you uppity little whore. The corner room is mine for a reason. I took it."

"That's true," Tiffany whispered to me. "Ask Cassie if you see her here tonight."

"I'm here to take it from you," Tanya said.

Sabrina stood suddenly. "Stakes are agreed?" she asked. Both women nodded. "Alright, bitches! Let's get it on!" I could tell with the first swing that there would be no nipple fight to break the ice. Both women swung their worthy breasts at each other, and while the first blow was glancing, the look of pain on both women's faces was indicative of a powerful strike.

Tanya and Loni both took a step back, Tanya lightly pulling at her nipples while Loni simply ran her hands over her big tits. Both seemed a bit wary of the other, and circled each other for half a pass. Loni was first, a snarl carved into her face as she stepped forward, bringing her heavy left tit crashing forward. Tanya tried to twist, and managed to get some of her big boob out of the way, but the side of her right breast caught a solid blow, forcing the mass of her flesh even further towards the center of her chest. As Loni pulled back, Tanya, grimacing, threw her right tit right back into Loni's left, scoring more head-on blow than Loni had. Loni winced, firing back another shot with her other tit, this time landing a solid shot forcing Tanya's left jug to wobble violently as Loni pulled back.

Tanya stepped back, and Loni surprised me by following through, taking a step forward while swinging. The blow was from the side, as Loni twisted her torso and sent another shot into Tanya's left boob. Tanya grunted, but swung up, bending slightly at the waist before snapping to a vertical, standing position. The attack seemed to have caught Tanya flat footed, and both her firm, perky breasts leaped upwards as Tanya's heavy tits crashed into the underside of the brunette's jugs. Loni's tits shook for a moment, but as Tanya pulled away, Loni's boobs settled back to their original shape.

The elder girl stood, recovering, allowing Tanya to fire two alternating shots with her swinging breasts. Her left came from the side forcing the firm flesh of Loni's left boob to splay across the brunette's chest, while Tanya's right jug scraped across it. Loni groaned as her tit quivered, then was mashed to the side by Tanya's heavier boob.

I felt Tiffany's hand on my right thigh as I watched the fight, and rested my own arm on her shoulder. I didn't look away from the fight, impressed with the tit battle I had been watching. She leaned in a bit, keeping her own face forward to watch the action.

Loni readied herself for the next blow, as Tanya's right breast careened into Loni's right mammary, sending the half-tanned teat smashing into her chest. Loni grunted as she stepped back, and Tanya followed her aggressively. Loni was waiting this time, however, and brought her perkier chest down. Tanya moaned as she felt the powerful blow fall hard on her jugs, somehow flattening them slightly at the top. Tanya's waist bent as she struggled to avoid the pressure from Loni's impressive pair. As soon as she bent Loni grabbed her shoulders.

"Oops," the brunette hissed, a knowing, malicious grin on her face. She first fired her left breast into Tanya's right, and I watched both tits compress at the point of impact. Tanya's larger tit seemed to fatten more, but it was receiving the blow, and I watched as Loni pulled back, letting Tanya's heavy orb regain it's full rounded shape. As she pulled back, a blow to Tanya's left boob landed, shaking both pairs of teats. I watched Tanya's left mammary distend from the impact, then meet Loni's breast at the front again.

"You've got some nice jugs, Tanya," Loni admitted. "Some of the other girls I've fought would have already been crushed. At least you're making me earn it." Tanya slammed forward, both tits firing upwards and Loni staggered, releasing Tanya's shoulders. The impact sent Loni's firm tits wobbling, something I was positive the brunette hadn't experienced a lot. I felt Tiffany's fingers lightly trace the outline of my now hardened cock as I watched Loni regain her footing. Tanya had not let up, stepping forward with a wrecking-ball style shot from the side, her right breast slamming into Loni's right boob with a sharp clap that caused some of the girls present to "ooh" with a few gasps. Tiffany squeezed me as she felt me stiffen further.

"You really do enjoy a good show," she whispered. "I'd never gotten to watch with you before." We kissed quickly, and she kept her hand on me.

Another thunderous clap drew my eyes towards the center of the mat. Loni's face was masked with pain as she tried to regain some control. Tanya's thundering blows were apparent as I glanced at her boobs. The parts that weren't tan were reddened, the result of Tanya's impressive attack. Another blow landed, and Loni's moan was apparent. As Tanya reared back for another strike, Loni desperately struck forward, and muted Tanya's strike. She also managed to wrap her arms around Tanya, and pulled her in roughly. I groaned as I felt Tiffany's hand stroke me through my pants. Then I felt something on my left thigh, and glanced down to see Sabrina's hand resting casually on me. I turned towards her, but her face was on the fight.

"Tiff," I whispered, saying it as quietly as I could. She looked over and a dark cloud went over her eyes. But she didn't say anything.

"Just watch the fight, lover," she said softly. I shook my head, but with nothing else to do, I looked at the two women. Tanya's face was now pained, as was Loni's as both women struggled to grind the other.

"Can't wait to flatten you, you newbie bitch," Loni said, her mouth a strange and almost scary mixture of a smile and a snarl.

"You'll need something for those tits to ride in on first, you dumb slut." I wondered how much more they could take. With each moment in the hug, either Loni would flex her back and lower torso, thrusting her chest further forward as Tanya tried to grind, or Tanya would bend as much as she could to bring her breasts up and over. Each action caused the respective pairs of breasts to undulate, shifting, and molding around the other pair. While Loni's tits seemed firmer, she didn't have the volume or mass that Tanya did. Tanya's boobs did move more, it seemed, but Loni's face seemed to relay the same amount of discomfort and pain that Tanya's was. And when Loni thrust forward, it seemed as though Tanya's tits flattened more at the point of meeting, compressing at the nipple. But Loni couldn't hold her there, and inevitably Tanya pulled back and started her grinding assault on Loni's jugs. As I was watching, I felt Tiffany stop stroking me. I looked down just in time to see Sabrina's hand lifting Tiffany's from my cock.

Tiffany's eyes grew dark again, but she neither said nor did anything. Sabrina lightly placed her hand on my right thigh, and gently rested her own on my cock. Sabrina looked up at me, stuck the tip of her tongue to her top lip and slowly stroked me.

"I'll finish you off if you want," she whispered. I reached down, as calmly and coolly as I could and pulled her hand off.

"No." My voice was firmer than I'd expected it to be. Not knowing what else to do, I reached down and pulled Tiffany's hand back to my crotch. She eagerly ran her fingers over my bulge.

Sabrina didn't seem put out, but did lean over.

"I can't promise I'll be as nice to either of you when I win."

"I'll take my chances."

Sabrina smiled. "Vegas would love you."

I focused my attention on the fight. Little progress seemed to have been made in the actual fight, as both women were still in the same embrace they had been in. With each movement, flesh spilled out, then fell back in, undulating as the two pairs of breasts remained in contact. Loni, whose dominant position gave her some control, finally exerted it. She lifted Tanya's torso just slightly, so the blonde's jugs met with Loni's on top. The further she lifted, the more pressure she put on Tanya's abused jugs.

Tanya groaned at the new tactic, unable to fight Loni's apparent strength. She twisted her torso as her breasts pushed upward, but only succeeded in making Loni's perky breasts shake and wobble a bit. Her tits, however, flattened further down with any more pressure, and the pain was becoming evident as Tanya's legs would twitch occasionally.

Loni was not without her limits, though, and pulling up like that was starting to wear. The brunette's arms began shaking as she tried to keep the pressure on. I felt Sabrina's hand rest on my thigh again and eyed her cautiously. I wondered if she was testing me, so I ignored it. As I looked back at Tanya and Loni, I thought I saw Tanya position her leg between the brunette's. Loni finally couldn't hold it any longer, and released the blonde. Tanya's sigh of relief was audible at least towards my seat, and I'm willing to be the back of the room heard something. The blonde's jugs shook and wobbled as they fell back on her chest, almost as if shaking off the cobwebs. I found myself watching them my cock still throbbing under Tiffany's hand.

As I looked to my girlfriend, I saw her focus was on the fight again. She probably hadn't seen Sabrina's hand, and I wasn't about to interrupt the fight given what Tiffany had said about keeping it civil. I wondered if she was testing me at that point, or how much Tiffany was willing to risk.

Tanya tried to push Loni over the leg she'd repositioned, but Loni caught her balance and with her opponent's leg trapped, returned the attempt. Tanya cursed as she fell to her back, but pulled Loni on top of her.

"OOOPH!" I was surprised to hear Tanya's gasp almost as if I'd read it in some comic book. The older girl had fallen atop her, but didn't seem as winded, grasping both her hands almost immediately after crashing down. She pulled those hands up, leaving Tanya's rack exposed. Tanya's tits, as most women's do, seemed less impressive as the flesh rolled out to the side, flattening fro gravity.

"Got you now, bitch," Loni said. Tanya struggled, trying to free her hands. .

"You tripped me," Tanya accused her attacker.

"Right after you tried to trip me. Hypocrite."

Loni let her slightly reddened left breast fall into Tanya's exposed right boob, angling so the impact slowly pushed Tanya's vulnerable jug outward. Tanya's flesh splashed out, held there Loni's firm breast as the brunette began slowly rolling her torso, grinding Tanya's jug. I realized that Loni wasn't going after both because she'd have to release Tanya's hands to gather up the blonde's tits. Judging from the satisfied smile on Loni's face, she was fine doing it on a tit by tit basis.

I watched Tanya's flesh become seemingly looser as Loni ground her. Loni's firm breast compressed, but as she lifted and dropped, the moment that her breast flattened seemed to come later and later. Tanya's resistance was fading fast under the completely exposed attack.

Loni pulled off again, and I realized I'd never seen one before and after tit during a titfight. Tanya's right breast lay, loose and floppy, almost at her side after Loni had ground her. The blonde's left tit was still noticeably firmer as Loni shifted her position allowing her to use her left breast once again.

"It only takes one of my titties to ground yours out, bitch. Just because you've got these nice big titties you think you can take whatever you want? Guess I'm disproving that theory." Tanya offered no dispute as Loni dropped her tit, slowly and easily, onto and into Tanya's left sack. The blonde groaned out her defeat, muttering "Shit," over and over as the brunette lay down completely, essentially doing a drawn out pushup on Tanya's limp, flaccid teat. As she drew up, Tanya's breast filled back, though it looked less full than it had, as if something had drained it. Rather than pushing it inward, Loni leaned forward and pushed again, trapping Tanya's beaten jug against her ribcage. She ground it while Tanya winced.

I felt warm breath on my left ear as Loni pushed the fight towards its conclusion. "Say the word, and I'll make you cum in your pants. Tiffany's been working you over; you must be close. Just imagine the look on her face when you pull her hand off and let me on. I know you loved cumming on her loser tits, Jon. I proved I'm better already. Prove she's a loser again"

"Sabrina!" Tiffany hissed. She'd pulled her hand away. I was aching, and Sabrina's words were firing my lust. I looked directly at her.

"Back off," I warned her.

"Fine," she said, frowning as she pulled her hand away. "I'll just wait. I am going to get him, Tiffany. I'll own both of you soon enough." I grunted as she leaned back, trying to adjust my pants.

"I give, Loni. I give!" Applause, polite and gentle, came from all around.

"Of course you do," Loni said loudly. "I've got stronger titties, don't I?"

"Oh, god, yes. I can't believe you crushed them. You flattened my boobies."

Loni released her victim's wrists.

"These," the brunette victor said disdainfully, reaching down to cup the breasts from beneath and push them toward the center of the her chest. "Are not boobies. These are not tits. These are not breasts. These are beaten, limp sacks. What are they?"

"They are beaten, limp sacks," Tanya groaned. Loni shook the useless udders, watching with a delighted grin as the flesh waved and swam on Tanya's chest. She slapped them together, causing opposing ripples to ride out from the point of contact towards the outside curve of her battered breasts.

"You can get more creative than that, newbie. Tell me what I turned your chest into." Loni pulled at Tanya's nipples, slowly pulling her rippling flesh away from her chest. Tanya whimpered as her elastic flesh was pulled away, and yelped as Loni let her breasts splash against her chest with a wet smacking sound. Her tits flattened from behind, spreading over her chest like a puddle of boob.

"Ok, ok," Tanya breathed. "You turned my tits into fucking jello, Loni. You ground my boobs into fucking tit-mush." Loni grinned.

"I like that one. Sit up." Loni moved down to straddle Tanya's legs, and the blonde pushed herself up, her beaten tits spilling down her chest. Loni's fingers moved out and pinched just outside the smaller areola and pulled them out again. Tanya's heavy udders flattened as they were pulled out, and Loni began snapping her wrist, causing waves to roll through the now-sagging boobs of the blonde freshmen.

"Mush!" she cried. "Mush!" Tanya moaned and Loni laughed as she once again let the loser's fleshy boobs drop against her chest. Another dull smack echoed through the room as the brunette stood. Tanya stayed seated, looking down at her beaten chest. "Hold them up for everyone to see, and tell them what you just did."

Tanya scooped her drooping tits into her hands, watching them ooze over the edge of her hands. I remembered Kara's similarly sized jugs doing the same thing and grunted as Tanya began her admission of inferiority. "These beaten udders are all that's left after I fought Loni. I tried to challenge her tits, but she proved why she's better. She flattened me with just one of her superior boobs. My weak, limp flesh can't compare to her wrecking ball tits."

"Get up and pour those things into something so we don't have to watch them sag all over your soft body, bitch. I'll expect you in my room tomorrow morning." Tanya nodded, standing with shaky knees. Loni snickered and walked away.

Sabrina stood slowly. "Stakes decided. Good fight to both ladies." There was a general murmur as most of the women got up and filtered through the door. A few guys were there, but I didn't recognize them. As I stood, I felt Sabrina grope me again. She did it subtly, for which I give her credit, but I groaned as I felt her hand on me again.

"I think I'll just finish him off, Tiffany. Do you mind?" I reached for her hand, but she batted mine away.

"You're almost there, Jon. If I win, you can do whatever you want to Tiffany. Fuck her tits, fuck her mouth. Suck her tits while I fuck you. Doesn't it sound nice?" I was so close I allowed myself to relax. I felt my shoulders slump as I gave in to the idea of enjoying both women.

"Dammit!" Tiffany stepped forward and pushed Sabrina. I sighed as Sabrina stumbled backwards, releasing my cock. My breathing was ragged as I watched Tiffany step between me and the black-haired temptress. "He's mine until you beat me, Sabrina. And I will guarantee that I will not let that happen!" Sabrina's eyes darkened. Something had changed and my fog cleared as I tried to understand.

"I already beat you once, Tiffany. I just have to have a repeat performance. You have to get better." Tiffany's answer was slow, and full of more confidence than I had ever heard.

"If you think a repeat of that performance will win our fight, bitch, you've got another thing coming. And be sure that you're paying attention next weekend. I've got a message for you."

A few people had turned around as the fight finally spilled over. Tiffany smirked, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door.

"Let's go to my room first. There's something I need to take care of."

Tiffany took me up the stairs, and towards the second floor. As I questioned where we were going, she just shook her head and shushed me. We made our way to the end of the hallway, and Tiffany opened a heavy door that led into a well lit stairwell. We made our way upstairs, and Tiffany opened the door to a room on the right, using a key on a small plastic cord. She ushered me in, closed the door, and smiled at me. She sat down on her red comforter, and I noticed the low-key color of the room.

The brown was a nice balance to the red, and it was a warm, chocolate color. My eyes were quickly drawn away however, from the wall by my girlfriend.

"How close were you?" she asked, unbuttoning her shirt.

"I almost came," I whispered. Tiffany grinned.

"I know, baby. I know. Did you want to cum? Did you want Sabrina to empty your load?" She shrugged her shirt off and beckoned me to her.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Remember when I told you she wouldn't stop until she got you?" she asked. I nodded.

"She got you, sweetie. If she'd have pulled your cock out and started sucking it, you would have let her. Right in front of me. She's playing a different game than you, baby. Thankfully for you, I'm not. I don't mind if you imagine Sabrina sucking the cum out of you, but I'm going to be the one doing it. You want my tits out?" She squeezed her breasts together, creating deep cleavage, and I actually thought about it.

"Yeah," I groaned. Tiffany smiled. "Leave the bra on," I gasped. Tiffany smiled.

"Kinky," she whispered. She pulled each of her big tits out of their restrictive cups, letting them fall over the bra. "Who's going to be sucking your cock in a second, Jon? Me or Sabrina?" I looked down, happy I could tell her the truth.

"You are, Tiff." Tiffany unzipped my pants and fished out my cock, as gingerly as she could.

"Goo-mph" Tiffany didn't bother finishing her statement, sliding her mouth over me.

I lasted less than thirty seconds, but Tiffany gamely swallowed, making slurping noises as she handled me.

"Remember who you are with, or the next time, I won't get angry at Sabrina." I reached down and cupped her tits, and Tiffany groaned.

"Baby," she whispered. I pushed her back on the bed, smiling as my mouth followed my eyes' feast.