News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sonya vs Chrissssssy Smother Match

• 19 Replies

Offline jimbbb

• Into wife vs wife wrestling
Sonya vs Chrissssssy Smother Match
« on: April 29, 2010, 05:06:26 AM »
Sonya (Sassy1) and Chrisssssy have agreed to a No submissions allowed match, loser has to be smothered completely out for the match to end. Who wins this match? The leggy blonde or the shorter, well built Sonya. One women will definitely wish she hadnt agreed to this one by the time it ends! Sonya is 5 foot tall, 38DD, Crissy is 5 foot 7, 135 lbs 36c

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Sonya vs Chrissssssy Smother Match
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 05:22:59 AM »
whew !!!!! two polls I hope I can stand it two tough ladies to fight. at the same time in polls

Offline jimbbb

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »
Chrissy in a bright yellow one piece string thong that runs up her back around her neck. Sonya in her short blue jean shorts and tight shirt as sonya walks in first to the basement awaiting Crissy. Crissy soon follows coming down the stairs carrying a small black bag as she sits it at the bottom of the stairs as i tell them both there will be no submissions, no interference, only way to gain a win is by smother knock out, both women agree. Sonya pulls her shirt open to one side as she tells Crissy, Im gonna bury youre face bitch. Crissy with a serious look on her face as having the strap on used on her by Joanne in her last match and as Sonya starts to pull the other side of her shirt open Chrissy doesnt wait as she grabs the bottom of Sonya's shirt pulling it up just over her upper body wrapping her arms around Sonya as Chrissy pops the top of her bare right foot up between Sonya's thighs.....again....again as the normally smiling Chrissy wastes no time getting rough as she uses the shirt to throw her smaller opponent to the mats....more as the votes dictate

Offline joe52

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »
"that's it chrissssssssssy scissor her",then show her who the better woman is

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
I voted for Sonya as i would like to see her smother Chrisssssy, but i think this match goes to Chrisssssy.

vanessa-25

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 10:31:25 PM »
Definitely Sonya, that would take out anyone

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 12:18:20 AM »
Chrissssyyyy would dominate this fight.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 05:01:58 AM »
And you my dear will feel the strength of my legs across your throat then my beautiful beautiful shaved ummm well u know lol right on your face!!!!!

Offline jimbbb

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 06:49:27 AM »
Sonya landing hard on the mats as she quickly pulls her shirt off the top  of her body just as chrissy steps in. Sonya on her knees now bare breasted as she looks up just as she gets her shirt off as Chrissy uses her right bare foot coming across Sonya's huge left breast to the side knocking Sonya down to her right hand and knees. With the blonde standing beside her Sonya rams her elbow back into Chrissy's taunt belly trying to slow her down. Chrissy grabbing her stomach as she groans from the hard shot bending slightly. Sonya grabs Chrissy's left ankle ripping it forward as the blonde falls backward landing on her back on the mats. Sonya quickly rolls on top of Chrissy on her hands and knees as Sonya cups her own breasts saying, now your gonna get a face full bitch but before she can lower her upper body Chrissy wraps her long legs around Sonya's waist locking her ankles behind Sonya's back as Chrissy uses her legs to roll Sonya to the side jerking the hold tighter as Sonya's bare breasts shake. Chrissy applying the pressure as she then uses both of her hands grabbing both of Sonya's breasts twisting them roughly, Sonya grabbing one of Chrissy's wrists as she uses her other hand slapping at the side of Chrissy's thigh trying desperately to get out of her long legs........more to come as the votes come in

Offline London_Catfight

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 07:07:50 AM »
Chrisssssssy is too quick for this girl. An easy victory and enjoyable smother for her !!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
yeah bitch you use those overgrown melons of yours and I till bite them off if you put them in my face or I will take my nails and just pop the air out of them causing you to just fly away from the pressure

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 04:49:06 PM »
 Trailer??????? I live in a nice condo in San Diego bitch!!!!. and as far as dragging me around I might just pull you around by those tits and nipples up and down the beach. My thighs are not famous for what you think , they are famous for choking out my opponents.

Offline jimbbb

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 02:03:12 AM »
Crissy lets go of Sonya's huge tits and leans back on the floor applying more pressure to her scissors around Sonya's waist, bringing her bare feet just off the floor as she tries to weaken the shorter woman. Sonya, feeling the pressure starts raking her nails on the side of Chrissy's thighs trying to get some relief. The blonde lets out a yell but the raking really pisses her off as she reaches down grabing Sonya's hair in both hands as she holds Sonyas head in place as the blonde quickly releases her long legs and twisting Sonya's head around as Sonya's body is turned onto her back, Chrissy reapplies the scissors around Sonya's head locking it on high in her upper thighs. Chrissy's bare feet above Sonya as Chrissy lays back and locks her bare feet together as she starts wringing her feet together applying incredible pressure to her opponent. Sonya kicking and bucking wildly as you can tell she is feeling the crush to her head. Both women have been talking a lot of trash during the match but the talking has stopped as Chrissy has a very determined look on her face as she roughly jerks the hold around trying to weaken Sonya between her long legs. Each time Sonya tries to roll the hold Chrissy jerks her bare feet high wringing the brutal hold, Sonya plants her bare feet and tries to arch as Chrissy arches her legs with her but knows the pressure is starting to get to Sonya as she keeps it locked on withstanding Sonya's attempts to break loose. All you can see is the top of Sonya's forehead, bright red against Chrissy's thighs as she is in trouble and she knows it........more to come, but with the vote count it doesnt look good for Sonya

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 01:54:49 AM »
oh dont forget Lawn Bowling . Listen Bitch I have played Lacrosse, and Basktetball.

Offline jimbbb

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 06:42:53 AM »
Chrissy jolts her long legs with Sonya trapped in her upper thighs swinging her legs left, then right as the crushing hold is weakening her opponent. Chrissy finally letting out a smile as she knows she has Sonya trapped. Chrissy places both of her hands on the floor and acrhes the scissor hold off the floor as Sonya lets out a moan of pain, the blonde now punishing her in the hold. Chrissy, controlling Sonya in her thighs rolls the hold over putting Sonya on her back between her legs as Chrissy sits on top of Sonya, moving up as she covers Sonya's face with her ass. Sonya kicking wildly as the blonde denies her air taunting, beg me for air bitch!