News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katricia vs Foreing

• 7 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Katricia vs Foreing
« on: July 11, 2018, 05:53:51 AM »
Foreing is an incredibly sexy Latina.  She is 5’ 7” with long straight brown hair and eyes.  Her skin is very tan as her latin heritage affords her an easy day at the beach to return home with that deep bronze tan that even other Latina’s envy.  She also has that stereotypical latin temper which has gotten her into her share of “conversations” with other women.  The thing is….she likes it!  Foreing loves being dominate and sexy and strong and showing off and to date she is good at it. 

Her boyfriend at the time along with a friend had started a local catfight group and did a few real fights to sell on video.  Foreing was in the kickoff fight which she won.  Honestly it wasn’t a great matchup in that she was much bigger in both height and weight than her opponent.  Now that many times, doesn’t really matter but this girl just wasn’t a fighter and Foreing is, so yep…total mismatch but a sexy one. 

My old navy buddy, Katricia and I were chatting one day and I brought up her fighting again.  She loved winning and enjoyed me watching her win in those past matches.  I asked her if she would fight Foreing and showed her some of Foreing in action in some clips of her in a couple fights.  I could see Tricia’s competitive fires sparking in her eyes as her entire 5’ 6” frame tensed and flexed up as she watched and then I let her know I spoke with Foreing’s boyfriend about them fighting.  He and Foreing were very confident in beating your ass I told her.  I also told her I bet a good bit of money on you being the victor. So if you agree and win, it could be rewarding to say the least.  Tricia looks at me sternly and says “if”?

Foreing videoed a challenge message on the spot and emailed it to me.  She told me to show it to my friend.  It was very direct and challenging to say the least and after viewing, Tricia immediately looked at me with a serious fire in her eyes telling me she accepts the bitch’s challenge.  She added that I needed to get Foreing to agree to an all-out fight.  No rules, just two bitches going at it to win and the winner claims the loser as her property on top of the money!  All this on her own phone video reply that I immediately emailed to Foreing, who eagerly accepted.  Foreing’s boyfriend and I worked out the logistics and our wager on the outcome.  Both ladies were pumped and ready to really let loose and have an all-out fight.

Foreing is slightly taller but both women are very close in weight and build.  Both pretty and strong with curvy, sexy bodies built for banging while looking good all the while.  This was going to be a great fight between two dominate minded women who just wanted to beat the other’s ass.  I think both just didn’t like the other right off the bat and add in the competitive nature of a contest in front of us guys and our wager on the winner then add in the stakes of losing.  Well, that’s gotta be the best recipe for a catfight you could get.  Black vs Latina, both tall, very curvy yet each have good muscle, both sexy and strong, both love to fight at their core…..yep, this will have to be a good fight!

Before the fight date the two of them video chatted and the verbal sparks flew in about 8 seconds!  These two are very confident in themselves, amped up and can’t wait for the arranged day of the fight.  The stage is fully set now. 

The night is here and both sexy women walk right up into each other’s face talking trash before even changing or more accurately, disrobing to save clothes from being ripped off each other as both women agreed to a fight in their lingerie.  We separated the opponents and got into the cottage we rented for the contest and directed the ladies to their bedrooms to prep for the fight.  Neither took long and came out walking up towards the other getting nose to nose worked up for the fight.

Tricia:  “I’m so going to enjoy beating your ass, bitch.  You really should have made some rules or make it more of a wrestling catfight….but I’m so glad you wanted to fight.  Get ready for…”

Foreing interrupts:  “Shut the fuck up you dumb black bitch!  [[[chuckling]]] You’re glad I wanted to fight???  [[[pushing harder, body into body]]] How stupid can your dumb ass be?  I’m going to rip you to shreds then I’m gonna fuck your man and make you watc….

The sexy Latina’s head jerks to the side as the smack of the open handed slap reverberated off the walls of the cabin then followed up by a very hard uppercut body blow thrown by the ebony beauty.  The dull thud we heard followed by Foreing’s groan and slight doubling over showed the power Tricia put into the blow.  She didn’t slow down one bit and black fists kept punching into brown body and head.  The powerful black woman was simply throwing punches in bunches to borrow from some boxing announcers for a second.  All the while Tricia was verbally talking trash to her lovely Latina foe.

Tricia:  “Stupid Bitch!  This is only a taste…a tiny taste of what the rest of this fight is going to feel like for you!  The thought that you could beat my ass pisses me off but then you had the audacity to say you were going to fuck my friend in front of me,  [[[slap]]]  [[[smack]]]  getting in my face. 

Tricia grabs two handfuls of silky brown locks and then begins to drive first her right knee then a left ebony pillar of a thigh drives into Foreing’s taunt midsection.  Four, five, six, seven knee strikes while holding up the lovely Latina by her hair will definitely soften up the toughest stomach and this is not an exception.  Now almost glowing with a sheen of sweat accentuating her sexy smooth chocolate bar complexion skin and pride in her overwhelming performance so far. The feminine but powerful muscle tone also stands out even more now it seems.  Foreing is bleeding from the mouth and will definitely have a black eye courteous of the powerful and sexy black woman in front of her. 

The chestnut haired sexbomb is desperate to stop or just slow down the juggernaut coming at her and grabs Tricia’s breasts with each hand.  Driving her nails into the firm ample flesh that are her opponent’s breasts.  Her desperation pays off.  Tricia’s attack is stopped with the sudden pain in her chest and Foreing follows up with a hard punt of a kick directly into the ebony beauty’s crotch dropping Tricia to her knees.  Foreing steps backwards and drags Tricia forward by her lovely and ample breasts while twisting and making sure her nails as well as the twisting is inflicting the maximum amount of pain into her foe.  She needed time to recover and keep her foe on the defensive for a minute or this would have been the shortest fight ever! 

Tricia tries not to scream out from her foe’s attack onto her lovely breasts but with an attack as intense as this, it’s hard not to.  Now it’s Foreing’s turn to yell out as strong black hands find their way onto luscious brown breasts and like her foe did to her, Tricia really digs in with all 10 digits.  Both women fall to their knees with four hands twisting, pulling, scratching and punching two pair of very sexy breasts.  Moans and yells escape both black and brown mouths showing both women have skills in inflicting pain on an opponent.  Each woman is mad as hell now and will obviously do whatever it takes to win this fight. 

Suddenly a super painful smack echoes off the walls as the incredible black woman head butts her foe square in the face.  Tricia drags her hands downwards, her nails leaving bloody trails in Foreing’s breasts as she pulls her hands free.  Driving forwards on her knees as she grabs brown hair with her left hand, Tricia’s right fist slams into her foe’s breast then up to the face.  Yanking her head by that fistful of brown hair while still throwing punches, Tricia forces the Latina to the ground, planting a knee hard into her stomach.  Foreing is still mauling Tricia’s breast with one hand and punching with the other but being forced backwards and now down to the carpet, there’s not enough force on her punches to stop the ebony assault on her body. 

Foreing taps out surrendering the first submission to her sexy foe but Tricia just “walks” forward on her knees and sits onto the brown chest beneath her and grabs two fistfuls of brown hair jerking backwards forcing Foreing’s face into Tricia’s waiting pussy.

Tricia:  “Kiss it Bitch.  You are not getting your rest period until you do!”

Foreing:  “Fuck you b…” [[[mummmm, whaaaaa]]]

Tricia, pulling harder and pivoting her hips to force more of her pussy forcefully into her foe’s face.  “Shut the fuck up and kiss a real bitch’s pussy, loser!  There’s so much more ass whippin’ comin’ for your dumb ass.  This will be the longest night of your miserable life and one of the best of mine.”

Foreing is crying mad but kisses the ebony pussy forced into her face and Tricia slowly drags herself from on top of the angry Latina.  First submission officially claimed by Tricia and she is just beaming with pride but did take punishment from her foe but not enough. 

Foreing is crying mad and is trying to gulp down some water.  Breathing deeply trying to get some O2 into her body for recovery.  This will be a short 5 minutes but she is still determined to continue this fight and win it!

Tricia too is breathing deeply and drinking some water to recharge her body for the next fall.  Her whole mindset is in ripping her opponent to shreds and dominating her in as many ways as she possibly can.  She is pumping with adrenalin and the whole setting of this fight, the hard body contact, the punching, pulling, scratching, kicking, everything has her sexually worked up too.  She leans over to me and kisses me deeply with our tongues sexually wrestling as she grabs my rock hard self, knowing I would be!  I know she is turned on and as pumped sexually as she is physically by that kiss.  In the past, she didn’t kiss that deeply and we never had this tongue wrestling before.  Tricia scratches my back in that sexy rough kind of way as she whispers into my ear.  “I’m going to so beat this bitch’s ass so bad but still leave a little meat on the bone enough for both of us to use her sexy ass in every way possible.”  Then she playfully bites my ear lobe as she pulls away to refocus her formidable energy and power onto her foe as their rest period expires.

Tricia:  “Get your worthless ass up!  Time for more ass whippin’ mouth.  You were talking so much shit on that video.  Come on whore, be a real woman and take your ass whippin’ like a woman, I’m just getting warmed up!”

Foreing:  “That it, keep flapping bitch.  You got lucky but you haven’t won by a long shot and I will be sitting on your face then make you taste me on your man’s dick as I fuck his brains out.  Then I’m going to ride you like the worn out nag you are before shipping your ass off to the hospital, cxnt!”

Both women continue their verbal assault on each other while moving into each other beginning the second fall with just an all-out brawl.  Fists flying, hair pulling, kicking, kneeing, twisting around with only causing the most pain to their opponent each can produce.  Brown knee slams into Tricia’s incredible pussy landing very hard, slowing down the ebony warrior allowing Foreing to blast a hard right cross to her foe’s solid black jaw.  The crack of her impact fills the room hurting my sexy black friend.  The sexy and mad Latina follows up on her advantage with a second right hand to the face then down to the body ending up mauling Tricia’s sexy left breast raking her nails into the sexy black breast. 

Tricia involuntarily groans showing Foreing has hurt her but she shows how tough a bitch she can be by pressing on with the best defense is a good offense mentality by tackling the Latina to the ground.  The two roll around a bit both grinding for position.  Tricia wraps those incredibly sexy black thighs around her opponent’s waist.  Now it’s Foreing’s turn to groan aloud as she locks those black ankles and showing that the ebony pillars she has for legs are indeed sexy and very strong.   Now she adds even more power into her scissors by leaning back straightening her torso, throwing her hips forward giving her maximum leverage to go with all that thigh power.  Gritting her teeth while pulling hard onto the dark brown hair to add to Foreing’s pain.  Tricia adds a couple right hands pounding into the side of Foreing’s head.

The ebony woman absolutely glowing with control releases her legs for a moment and pushes up gaining a mounted position where she starts a breast maul of her own remembering Foreing’s attack on her luscious breasts.  Tricia twists her nipples, rakes her nails down and across those full sexy brown globes trapped beneath her awesome and powerful dark body leaving her own trail of blood behind those nails.  Sliding her hips into Foreing’s body those incredible legs slide down a bit snaking around the Latina’s powerful thighs grapevining them.  Black legs flex, black hips ‘dig’ into brown hips, black hand mauls sexy brown breasts, the remaining black hand continues to pull, twist and pin her foe down with the brown hair that is wrapped around black fingers as Tricia is using her powerful and super sexy whole body as a weapon attacking Foreing. 

The coup de gras is Tricia raising up a bit and head butting her foe again a couple times then with a lick of her face growls, “You know you’re done you worthless cxnt!  I feel your weak ass body getting weaker.  We both know I am simply the better woman.  It’s so intoxicating feeling your body surrender to me before you mind will admit it!  I’m incredibly turned on in every way possible right now.  I’m getting off on hurting you knowing in just a few minutes you will be getting me off bitch!  Your man knows how worthless you are right now and you will have to tell him how you had to please us and how we used your worthless cxnt all night.  [[[twisting her hips some and re-flexing her legs and whole body looking directly into the crying Latina’s eyes as the ebony victrix is looking down, nose to nose, onto her opponent]]]  Scream bitch.  Scream out how worthless a cxnt you are.  Scream out ‘Tricia is the far superior woman and I’m a worthless slave so everyone can hear it or you won’t believe how bad I hurt you.” 

Foreing surrenders completely, crying with both pain and humiliation as she had never lost a fight and never been dominated like this before.  Tricia slides up onto her chest and slaps Foreing hard across the face commanding she scream out what she was told.  As she does this, Tricia looks up at Foreing’s man blowing him a kiss and tell him once his bitch tells everyone who the better woman is then his ass has gotta go! 

Tricia:  “You know you can’t watch what comes next to your bitch.  I know you want to.  I bet you’re getting off on watching someone as sexy as me totally kick your cxnt’s ass and dominate her like this…. [[[laughing]]]….but you can’t!  You will have to ask her to give you an account [[[laughing louder]]] and this bitch will know you will be thinking of me dominating her every time you fuck her in the future!”

Foreing screams out, sobbing, that she gives up and that Tricia’s the superior woman with a little help from my sexy ebony friend as she twists a sexy brown nipple and hard until she does as directed.  Foreing’s man leaves dejected but honoring the terms the ladies agreed to before the fight.  He too, while he was excited as Tricia said, couldn’t believe Foreing lost the fight.  Especially in the fashion she did. 

Tricia now slides fully onto Foreing’s tear streaked face fully engorging her fully excited pussy onto the lovely Latina’s face commanding her to lick the winning pussy.  She tells her this is what a winner tastes like and not to forget it. Tricia waves me over to her and we resume our earlier tongue wrestling match with deep, passionate kisses as she grabs my rock hard dick, pulling me in close.  Now she slides forward further and inserts me into her wet and fiery hot pussy while commanding Foreing to lick her ass.  Tricia leans backwards, wrapping her sexy powerful legs around me, pulling me into her while wiggling her ass on Foreing’s face harder and yelling for her bitch to keep licking and for me to keep fucking the winner.  We continue like this for I don’t know how long.  Switching up positions and adding to Foreing’s sexual torment while enhancing our own.  The dominate ebony victrix makes Foreing lick her pussy juices off my dick again telling her this is what a winner tastes like and what she will never be. 

Grabbing brown hair like reigns, black thighs straddle the brown back and Tricia forces the “loser bitch” to give her a ride around the room while smacking her sexy brown ass.  After getting close to the bed she makes Foreing stop at the foot of the bed on all fours like a dog and makes her watch us fuck like minx!  Tricia claims her prize in every way with both Foreing and me pleasing the victrix in every way she can command.  I can only hope to witness the ebony beauty win again!

For me, Tricia kicks Foreing onto her back and begins to give me so many victory poses I almost run out of camera disk space on my phone.  She knows I love the catfight and the winner posing over the loser and she cements her victory in Foreing’s mind and gives me the satisfaction of a ton of her flexing her winning muscles just for me!  I will share this whole fight and extra-curricular winner’s circle activities account with her for sure.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:57:49 AM by SDSfamfan »

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: Katricia vs Foreing
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:05:38 PM »
I hope y'all liked the story.  as always, please let me know what you think!

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 10:35:24 PM »
I hope y'all liked the story.  as always, please let me know what you think!

...found this story only now after following the link of the re-match....nice..and I would like to challenge the black bitch...Tricia.....!!   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 02:25:15 AM »
That was indeed a wonderfully sexy fight story. I'm a huge fan of interracial encounters when black women dominate other women with their superior and muscular ebony bodies. The total domination and humiliation by Katricia was incredibly hot, exceptionally well done!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 05:06:43 AM »
A great sexy interracial domination story.  The description and post match humiliation is fantastic.  Great work can't wait for our next one. Is there a rematch story? If so I would really like to read it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:12:47 AM by master »

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 01:46:34 PM »
A great sexy interracial domination story.  The description and post match humiliation is fantastic.  Great work can't wait for our next one. Is there a rematch story? If so I would really like to read it.

...here it is... https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=83751.msg585903#msg585903

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 05:52:54 AM »
I got it thanks and another great interracial domination story with Tricia.  Excellent, creative writing I can't wait to read about Tricia's next super sexy inter-racial domination of her victim!

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: Katricia vs Foreing (with link to rematch story)
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 06:09:08 PM »
Here is the rematch story..... posted in the NHB section

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=83751.msg585903#msg585903