News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 1

• 0 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Dawn vs Tracey - Rematch pt 1
« on: August 06, 2018, 01:11:45 PM »
Ron had just left my place by about 10 minutes and here’s another knock on my door.  Totally not expecting this, I grunted and then yelled, “Just a second!”. I opened the door to find Tracey standing there. “Hey!” I said surprised “What’s up?” “We need to talk”, she said as she walked in. “OK” I responded as I closed the door and followed her into my living room. She was wearing a sweater and a pair of shorts. “OH, by the way, are you busy tonight?” she asked.  Looking puzzled, I replied “No, not anymore. What’re you doing? Are you ok?”

She sat down on the couch, dropping her phone next to her and said, “I’m ok…  I’m just anxious and nervous.  I know we haven’t talked a whole lot lately, but Dawn and I have been.” Now, it was my turn to be dumbfounded again and sat down myself. “Oh, what’s going on with you two?” “Well, after our sex fight, I kind of slipped her my phone number and told her that if she ever wanted to try again, to give me a call. Well, she did, about a week afterwards, so... about 2 weeks ago I guess.” My mouth dropped some.

She and I have been talking about a rematch for some time and I told her that I wanted you there, and she agreed. “I hope you don’t mind me being so forward with her.” I shook my head to bring me back to my senses, “No, no… not at all” I told her. “Good!” she replied.  “She should be here any minute!” “WHAT!?? You could have warned me!!” as I jumped up and started straightening things up some. It was then that she noticed that everything was already pushed against the wall and there were mats and padding already scattered about. “Hey, if you didn’t know, what are all these pads and such laying about for?” she asked loudly. “Nothing, I’ll tell you later!” I yelled back as I came out of the bedroom carrying some fresh sheets and such to cover the padding.

She now looked at me with a wicked sideways grin on her face, but said nothing. Just then, a loud knock came at my door. I open the door to an anxious, hot looking Dawn standing there!  She saw me, gave me a quick kiss, then hugged me. While hugging me, she saw Tracey in the living room and I felt her body tense up and her let go of me. “What’s she doing here already?” she asked. I told her the truth, “She just got here and was just telling me about you two’s conversations and that yall agreed to have me present on your rematch, which, by the way, you never TOLD ME about!” (that last part was a whispering yell).

As Dawn made her way into the living room, both ladies gave each other a friendly hug, yet also a little tension could be seen between them.  Being courteous, I offered them each a bottle of water.  Both declined and I decided to bring them for later anyway. I made it to the living room and sat down and asked if both were up for this. Tracey responded first, “of course! I won last time, why wouldn’t I be ready to whip her a 2nd time?” Dawn huffed at that and said, “What ever bitch! You got lucky because I underestimated you. Now, know how you are and it won’t happen again!”. And, of course Tracey chuckled at that.

As this exchange finished, I chimed in. “Are their any stakes or bets for this fight?” “Well,” Tracey quickly chimed in, “I have one. Well, a few… When I win, I fuck you (as she looked at me) in front of her so she knows who the better woman is!” Dawn yelled, “Fuck you bitch! You’re not winning this time!” Tracey smiled wide and said, “… And the other is, Dawn eats my pussy until I tell her to stop!” Dawn yelled, “You’re on bitch! Lets go!”  “HOLD ON!”, I stood up… “Lets be clear…  Yall are agreeing that the winner fucks me in front of the loser, and the loser eats the winner until the winner decides she’s done.  Is that right?”  Simultaneously, they both replied, “YES!” “Ok then! I have a stipulation then.” As they both turned from each other to look at me with question on their faces. “My stipulation is this. I agree to your stipulations, but I get to fuck the loser too, next weekend after everyone’s healed up. Now, what do you say?” I asked looking from Dawn to Tracey.  They both looked at each other, then back at me, then back at each other. “Agreed” they both said in unison.

“well, whenever you’re ready… I say we go ahead and begin.” Tracey stood up, moved to the open area and slowly and sensually began removing her shirt while giving a quick strip show and teasing myself and Dawn. As she would remove her cloths, she’d throw them to me and I’d put them aside, until she was totally naked!  I’d forgotten truly how sexy she was! (5’8”, 125 lbs, 32 B, almost a Kiera Knightly look)

When she finished, Dawn stood up, and walked towards the center of the room and began doing the same thing!  Dawn had done some modeling in the past and was even more sexy than Tracey was, and it was slightly getting under Tracey’s skin, even though she tried to hide it, the look on her face gave it away. Dawn threw me her cloths as well. (5’5”, 115 lbs, 32D, beach hottie kind of look) 

My dick was starting to twitch and grow a little as I had two extremely beautiful women standing in front of me in my own living room, totally naked, about to sex fight… essentially for me.

“Ladies, whenever you’re ready.  Begin.” I said as I sat back on the couch, making myself comfortable. Tracey eased out to Dawn, walking right up to her and stopping right as their breasts lined up, Tracey’s being on top but just a bit due to her height advantage, but Dawn’s tits, enhanced as they are, sat fairly high on her chest with no sag. Both of their nipples were about the same size, quarter sized areola, with hard, stiff pencil eraser sized nipples. 

“So bitch, how do you want to do this?  Do you want start the same as last time since we both know my tits will crush yours?” Dawn said coldly. “Sure, lets do that!” Tracey replied, “I won from that position then too!” as she winked at Dawn. I chimed in, “I have some oils if yall would like to use them?” Dawn replied, “No thanks! I’m going to have her so wet in just a second, it wont matter.” I sat back on the couch again as Tracey just laughed.

Both women sat down and spread their legs and inched closer together, Tracey lifting her right leg over Dawn’s left as Dawn put her right leg over Tracey’s. Soon, they were so close together that their pussies were about to touch and this time, Dawn moved first and slid her pussy directly into Tracey’s and both took a quick breath as the tingling spread through them both. Dawn slowly pulled away and Tracey moved forward and pressed into Dawn, pulling the same quick breath again from them both. “OOHH, that feels good!” Tracey said as she let her head fall to one side and roll back. Dawn moaned a, “mmmm hmmmmmmm!” as she did the same. 
Dawn then took the aggressor roll again and moved in and slide her pussy into Tracey’s slid up and down and lightly ground into Tracey’s making her moan in pleasure as Dawn’s pussy slid across her soft clit. (I’ve been with both women so far and can assure you that Dawn’s clit is much larger than Tracey’s is.) Even though neither women’s clit had begun to get hard yet, you could see the passion and determination in both their faces as they rubbed their pussy’s together!

Feeling like she was on the lesser side of things, Tracey pushed forward and forced Dawn onto her back as she straddled Dawn’s pussy and started, well…  fucking Dawn right there with her pelvis motion causing Dawn to moan and start breathing hard! “I see… this won’t take too long…. Again. Dawn…., Save yourself the humiliation…. and give up now and we…. can make it a threesome tonight!?” Tracey said to Dawn as she was riding her nicely! Dawn’s reply was short and sweet… “Keep talkin’ Bitch!”, as she pumped upwards from the bottom.

To be continued…..