News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hawaiian Birthday Surprise (f/f prostyle sexfight)

• 1 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Hawaiian Birthday Surprise (f/f prostyle sexfight)
« on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:03 AM »
You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman

Hawaiian Birthday Surprise
A custom story by Stone Kidman

Sean was already giddy with anticipation as the two women came downstairs one at a time; they had traveled to Hawaii when his wife Mia said she had a special surprise for him. She had taken care of getting the flight and reserving a house for Sean's birthday weekend but he was surprised after arriving for Mia to lead him down into the basement to see a full sized wrestling ring. In the center was a black and white striped shirt and a black pair of men's bikini briefs.

"Change into those baby while my opponent and I get ready," Mia said and left Sean to wonder what was about to unfold for him. He was already sporting wood in his man-hammock when Mia came down wearing a black kimono as she strode sexily to the ring. She stood on the cement floor in her black mid calf wrestling boots as her opponent descended after her; Sean was surprised to see Jeannie, an old friend of Mia's.

Sean couldn't hide his massive erection as the Filipino-American girl came down the stairs into the brightly lit basement wearing a hot pink kimono with white lace up wrestling boots. She entered on the far side, across from Mia, who also climbed the small wooden stairs into the ring, ducking between the ropes. Mia undid her kimono first, revealing she was topless with her firm 36C cups on display; her nipples hard from anticipation. Other than her wrestling boots the brunette only wore a pair of black ruffled lace panties with a little pink bow on the front; embroidered on the back were the words Snatch Raider.

Jeannie was next to follow suit by letting her pink kimono drop to the blue canvas, thrusting out her full 38D cups; much to the delight of Sean who couldn't pry his eyes away from the large beauties. Like her opponent, aside from her boots, the old asian woman only wore a pair of panties but these were pink with black trim and crotchless with a full bush of dark, wiry pubic hair.

Mia had been practicing for several months in preparation for Sean's birthday surprise; she knew how much Sean loved watching women wrestling and thought this would be not only the perfect gift but also a way to show her friend who was the alpha in their relationship.

The two marched out to meet in the center as Sean excitedly rubbed his hands together.

"So bitch, are you ready to put it all on the line?" Mia asked.

"All the rules we agreed upon? Only slapping to the face but punching anywhere else, no eye gouging, scratching or biting but hair pulling is allowed. But if I win I get Sean for myself all night long. I'll tie you up and make you watch so you can see how a real woman pleases her man," the Filipino responded, casually reaching out to tease Sean's stiff member.

"Fine and after I win I'm going to make you my little sex slave for the weekend," Mia stated and pushed Jeannie's hand away from her husband's cock.

"It's still a point system so you can't cry later how you were cheated," Mia said before turning to Sean. "You're our referee sweetie, so you can keep track of who's winning.

"It's one point for pinfall," Mia began to count on her fingers, "three for submission and five points for orgasm...and I intend on making this cow-titted slut squirt all over this ring."

"In your dreams bitch, the only thing you're going to be good for is licking my pussy clean after I get done riding your husband all night," the busty asian said confidently.

With that both girls nodded and went back to their corners; Sean couldn't believe this was happening but Mia produced a small electronic timer from the pocket of her kimono which she had hung over the top rope. She pushed a few buttons and said there would be no time outs so Jeannie couldn't try to cheat her way out of an orgasm.

"When this thing beeps we'll know who the best really is," Mia said and pushed the start button.

The white girl was much taller than her opponent; Mia is thirty years old, 5'7" to Jeannie's 5'1" but the busty Filipina was four years older and ten pounds heavier at 135; she was sure she could muscle around the skinny bitch.

As they circled, Mia made a point to slap her opponent’s big tits whenever she got close, this kept Jeannie at bay until the pair got close enough to get in a mutual hair pulling contest. Jeannie screamed as her opponent’s first attack was to grab her breast, twisting the orb painfully while the filipina drug her friend around by her hair. Mia's ponytail made an easy target for her opponent to grab as she cried out while being backed up into the ropes. Jeannie’s jet black hair was shoulder length, just like her opponent’s dark brown locks, but the asian fighter kept hers tied up in a messy bun.

Once against the ropes, Mia's head was pulled backwards as one hand tried to remove Jeannie's grip of her hair while the other was blindly slapping at her friend. She was unprepared when Jeannie hammered several punches at her friend’s flat tummy; aiming for her belly button.

The two unexpected blows sent Mia to one knee allowing Jeannie, still grabbing the taller girl by her pony tail, to tuck the white girl's head under her armpit; she charged out and drove Mia's face into the mat with a bulldog. Jeannie had eagerly accepted the challenge from her friend a few weeks ago; not only was it a free trip to Hawaii but she got to show the pretty girl up in front of her sexy husband. Also Jeannie hadn't mentioned that she made money in college by competing in amateur wrestling matches so she was far more knowledgeable than her frenemy.

Mia lay on the canvas for a few moments which allowed Jeannie a chance to hop onto the white girl's back; when her head shot up to yell out, the filipina grabbed her opponent by her ponytail again and leaned back as far as she could. Mia was screaming as it felt like her hair was ripped out by the roots while she was being bent in half. Finally Jeannie let her flop back to the mat only to yank Mia's head back by her hair again so she could lock her into a camel clutch.

"Do you give up sweetie," Sean was right there asking as Jeannie cranked up on her friend's chin so she could only shake her head in response. Jeannie switched to a one handed chin hold so she could reach down and squeeze her friend's bare tits.

"Not much of a handful, eh Sean?" she laughed while clawed Mia's breast, tweaking her nipples roughly. The combination camel clutch and nipple pinching was too much and Mia slapped the mat, signaling her surrender.

"Submission!" Sean exclaimed as he pulled the filipina’s hand away from his wife's chin to lift her as the victor of the first fall. “Three points to Jeannie,” he announced; Mia was still lying on the mat gasping when she was pulled up by her ponytail again.

"No rest for the weary bitch," the filipina said and whipped Mia into the corner; she had gotten enough training to know to turn so she landed back-first. But still it hurt, especially after being bent in that submission hold for so long.

"I thought you would be more of a challenge," Jeannie said smiling as she casually walked up, burying the tip of her boot in Mia's stomach hard enough to make the brunette bend at the waist. She locked her arm around the white girl's throat, choking her slightly as Jeannie backed up, leading Mia along. The taller girl made a yelping noise as Jeannie reached forward and tugged her friend's ruffled panties up into her ass, giving her a mean wedgie and also preventing Mia from getting any leverage as she had been half-stumbling from the front face choke hold.

Using her grip on the panties to lift her friend's ass up, Jeannie did a short jump before bringing Mia's face crashing into the canvas with a DDT that laid her out. The filipina casually rolled Mia over to cover her in a sexy pin so they were practically in the missionary position; with their breasts rubbing together.

Sean got down and slapped the mat three times, giving the busty asian a tremendous lead. “Four to nil,” Sean stated as Jeannie stood so her friend’s husband could raise her hand while casually rubbing the bulge threatening to break free from his speedo, before she got down to straddle her opponent’s stomach.

"I always wanted to see who's tits were stronger, how about a contest honey," Jeannie smirked as she held Mia's wrists to the mat above her head while she used her breasts as punching bags, slamming them back and forth across the white girl's C cups. Mia began to whimper as the filipina hammered her until she thought she would have to submit again to give her chest a rest. Instead though Jeannie slid forward and pressed her ample bosom across Mia's face.

"How you like those sweaty brown boobs baby," Jeannie cackled as Mia's boots beat on the mat while she tried to buck her opponent off. To prevent her being thrown, the asian girl wrapped her legs around Mia's; grapevining the brunette as she continued to breast smother her. The contrast of the filipina's dark complexion and his wife's pale skin turned Sean on more as he leaned down to as Mia if she wants to submit.

"Don't worry baby, I got something else in mind," Jeannie says, looking up with a smile as she raised her eyebrows at Sean's pronounced package. After Mia's movements lessened, the busty asian did a hop and planted her bush over her friend's mouth. With her nose buried against her dense thicket of pubes Mia was barely able to breathe before Jeannie started grinding her pussy on her foe's face.

"Bring that big dick over here baby," Jeannie purred in a sexy bedroom voice. Mia can only look up with her wrists still pinned as Jeannie enthusiastically rubbed her face along the outline of Sean's hard cock.

"Since I'm going to win anyway, how about a sneak peak," the filipina asked. He obliges by pulling the side of his bikini briefs away, exposing his dong.

"Mmm this bitch doesn't deserve a dick this nice," she whispered and ran her tongue along the veiny shaft. Mia can taste her friend's juices dripping onto her lips as Jeannie humps herself up and down until the white girl is able to power out at the apex of one of the asian's jumps. Jeannie goes flying, nearly tumbling out of the ring to catch herself, allowing Mia to catch her by surprise.

She grabs onto the filipina's hair bun and drags her against the ropes, choking her with a knee pressed against the back of her neck. Since this technically wasn't an illegal hold, Sean got down next to Jeannie to ask if she wanted to submit; having no other recourse she nodded and he told his wife to let go.

"Keep it in your pants until I win stud," she said; releasing her friend after Sean announced the score was four to three. "I wouldn't want you to prematurely lose interest besides I have big things planned."

Now Mia was on the board with only one point behind as she grabbed Jeannie by her long dark hair, which had come loose by now, and pulled her up to her feet.

Mia threw Jeannie into the corner where the filipina landed hard, the impact against her back made her slump against the ropes like a drunk using the bar to keep erect. A well placed boot to the stomach knocked the air out of the asian girl, allowing Mia to take liberties by slapping and squeezing her friend’s big tits hard enough to make the shorter wrestler cry out in pain.

“You always like to flaunt them off what if I just ripped them off,” Mia yelled as Jeannie’s sobbed while vainly trying to remove the white girl’s wrists from her brown bosom.

She buried another knee in her stomach, winding her, which allowed Mia to pick her friend upside down; locking Jeannie’s boots under the top turnbuckle in a tree of woe. The brunette shot several closed fists into the inverted asian’s stomach before she slid a finger into Jeannie’s hairy snatch.

“Ohhh,” she moaned as the white girl’s middle digit dipped in and out of her. “You gonna cum for me bitch,” Mia growled as the filipina’s panting increased before she said she submitted.

“Three points for submission, Mia is in the lead with six to four,” Sean said as his wife shot him a look that said her friend was just trying to weasel out of a forced orgasm. She allowed her husband to unhook the asian girl’s boots as Jeannie flopped to the mat, sweating and panting before Mia once more drug her opponent to her feet by her hair.

"How's that snatch feel, Missy, still wet?" Mia said before flipping the shorter asian girl with a hairmare. "How about some payback," Mia said before planting her ass on Jeannie's face. When the asian tried to kick her off, the brunette caught her opponent's legs. Now trapped in a matchbook pin as Mia had her friend in a reverse facesit the target of her opponent's bushy twat was too tempting a target to ignore.

"I know it's wet because I could taste you while you were sucking my husband's dick," Mia said as she waited for her friend to tire out from trying to buck her way free. Instead of counting the pin or asking if she wanted to submit, Sean stared as he watched his wife finger fuck her girlfriend; the sight of Mia's two digits pumping in and out of the busty asian girl in the crotchless panties while she ground her own pantied pussy on the filipina’s face made him want to blow his load right there.

He could hear Jeannie's moans as the girl's brown legs began shaking like when dog's belly is rubbed as she had an undeniable orgasm. When Mia stood after Sean raised her hand, proclaiming, “Mia is now ahead, eleven to four,” Jeannie was panting from the facesitting and orgasm; sweat dripping off her large breasts and face.

Mia exited the ring briefly to bring in a black bag of toys for all to see; she said she couldn’t wait to use them on Jeannie after she was her slave. The brunette produced some rope, nipple clamps, and a pair of vibrators saying she was going to have a good time with her pet slut. After putting her party favors back in the bag and placing it in her corner, Mia went to pull Jeannie up by her hair only to receive a hard slap across the tit that made her emit a shrill scream.

"Oh are they still sensitive," she chuckled, coming up behind her friend who had turned to clutch her mammary. Jeannie grabbed onto Mia's breasts, reaching around to squeeze and knead them; the pain sent the brunette to her knees as the filipina continued to twist them roughly. She proceeded to pull them forward as if she were milking a cow while Mia could only sob in pain, trying to pry her friend's hands from her tits.

Unable to extract a submission this way, Jeannie shoved Mia through the middle rope as the white girl tried to rub the pain from her burning chest. Seeing her positioning, the filipina grabbed the top and middle rope, pulling it down and around so Mia was effectively bound as if she were in stocks. With her butt exposed Jeannie got an idea; though Sean tried to free his wife the asian girl shoved him out of the way as she took the pink vibrator and pressed it against Mia's clit.

"How do you like your little toys being used on you instead," she chuckled, pulling aside the crotch of her friend's ruffled panties to shove the battery operated device inside Mia's snatch; her pussy hair was trimmed but she also possessed a nice patch of pubes.

"You gonna cum for me bitch? I can't wait to tie you up like this and make you watch as I fuck your husband's big dick. Who knows we may even go home together after this," the filipina taunted as Mia could do nothing other than moan as Jeannie brought her to orgasm.

“Orgasm by Jeannie, the score is now eleven to nine,” Sean exclaimed. Once she had achieved climax did the asian allow Sean to untie his wife; Mia practically collapsing as the orgasm left her weakened. Though Jeannie was technically only a couple points behind she felt confident enough to showboat as she pulled the white girl her hair only to scoop her up and drop Mia across her knee with a nasty backbreaker. She cried out as the camel clutch from earlier had already done a number on her but the filipina held her opponent there as she did a dual attack by squeezing the white girl's titty again while sliding her other hand down to rub her clit.

"Who owns you now bitch?" Jeannie screamed after Mia fell off from trying to evade the tit torture. She picked Mia up and said she was going to show her friend her favorite finisher she used to use back in college.

"It's like flying headscissors only I end it by riding your face until I cum, I call it the Muff Stomper," the asian smiled while admiring her sweaty, defeated foe. "I only use it on my special opponents; you should be honored," she said then delivered a deep kiss to the white girl before whipping Mia into the ropes.

Maybe because she had practiced for this exact maneuver but when the busty girl leapt into the air, with her legs outstretched, Mia was able to counter her momentum, bringing Jeannie's weight down with a powerbomb. Sean couldn't believe it as the mat shook from the impact; the brunette knew she only had maybe a minute or two left on the timer as she sat the filipina up only to slide behind her.

Jeannie was completely wiped out from the slam as Mia easily spread her friend's legs wide, grapevining them so she couldn't escape; with her husband standing in front of them the white girl reached over the asian girl's hip and stuck her hand between Jeannie's legs.

Her other arm wrapped around Jeannie's throat, preventing her from fighting back, as she whispered in her ear.

"You see that man's dick," she said, all the while sliding her middle finger in and out of Jeannie's soaked bushy cxnt. "That dick belongs to me because I've beaten women better than you," she nibbled on Jeannie's ear, moaning how much she loves beating pussy that thinks it can take what's hers.

Jeannie tried to pull her friend's arm away but the white girl’s fingers were working magic on her making the filipina unable to concentrate from how close she was getting.

"I want you to beg me bitch," Mia hissed, pulling her hand away when she could tell by her opponent's breathing that Jeannie was close to cumming. Instead she reared back, lifting Jeannie up in the air, only to bring her ass slamming down onto the mat; the impact sending shockwaves up her clit.

"Oh fuck please...," her words trailed off into screams as Mia lifted her friend up again only to repeat the ass slam again. Her fingers quickly went back to work, her middle digit pumping in and out while her thumb rolled over the asian girl's clit.

"Beg me to let you cum," Mia barked into her foe's ear. "Tell me I'm the best and I'll finish you off. Otherwise...," the white woman licked her friend's ear, moaning, before she attempted to lift her up for another slam again.

"Fine! You win! You're the best! Oh please let me cum!"

"That's a good girl Missy," Mia laughed and rolled so she was resting with the back of her neck against the mat. With Jeannie’s legs up in the air she reached between them; like an expert safe cracker spinning the wheel of a lock, Mia flicked her wrist a couple times and made Jeannie explode with a geyser of her pussy juice squirting out onto the mat, showering them both.

Once she let her back down, the filipina's body trembling like she was having a seizure, did she kiss her friend before Sean lifted her hand as the winner at sixteen points to nine with the timer going off a few moments later with an electronic chirp.

Mia calmly went out of the ring to produce a large strap on dildo; it took her a few minutes to tighten the harnesses but by then Jeannie had began to crawl away, either knowing her fate or just to escape her debt.

"You're not going anywhere sweetie, you lost so now you're my sex slave all weekend and I think I need to establish dominance first now get that sweet little ass up."

Jeannie found her wrists being tied from behind; she was too worn out from the orgasm, ass slamming and powerbomb to resist before she was propped up so her large breasts were being thrust out. She tried biting her lip to stifle her scream when Mia applied the nipple clamps; her tits already felt like they were on fire, now this was a new level of hell she wasn’t used to.

“Oh are they still tender from earlier, Missy?” the white girl taunted as she twisted the clamps tighter on her new slave’s nipples until Jeannie admitted Mia was the undisputed winner.

After she was done, the brunette told the filipina to get her new friend wet, as she shoved the rubber cock into the bound girl’s mouth. Once her spit had properly lubed it up, Mia taking liberties by continue to tweak her slave’s clamps as their sensitivity had Jeannie twitching in agony, did she flip her property over so the asian was ass up in the air with her tits rubbing the canvas.  She gasped audibly as Mia's dick was soon inside her, pumping her hard enough to make the dark skinned asian moan with pleasure; despite her nipples being on fire the filipina couldn’t deny how good it felt.

“You thought your Fredericks of Hollywood crap could beat my good old Victoria’s Secret huh? Well why don’t you tell me how those winner’s panties taste,” the brunette chided. She had removed her underwear prior to putting on the harness and using both hands she wedged her ruffle panties in Jeannie’s mouth; gagging the sweaty asian.

“Giddyup,” Mia chuckled as she used her panties like a bridle while the filipina groaned with her new mistress pounding deep inside her. After she fucked her friend to her first orgasm did Mia remove the bridle and invite her husband over.

"Honey I think she should finish what she started with her mouth earlier," Mia said between grunts as she steadily pounded the filipina from behind. Sean got down on his knees; Jeannie looked up only to moan in surprise when he shoved his white cock into her mouth.

"Put those brown lips to good use baby," Mia told her man as Sean fucked the asian girl's face while she did her slave from behind. Sean enjoyed her slobbering blowjob until he erupted his load in her throat, leaving Jeannie no choice but to swallow his semen. The asian girl herself screamed out another orgasm from being fucked by her new mistress.

After Mia was satisfied, the couple took their bound slave upstairs to the shower where they continued to ravage her body; swapping places so Mia had her friend's face buried in her hairy snatch while Sean screwed her with his still stiff cock.

Once everyone was cleaned, Mia bound her slave again, this time tying Jeannie to a chair so the horny filipina could only sit and watch as Sean mounted his wife missionary style. Mia wrapped her legs around her man as he buried himself to the hilt. The couple had passionate sex until Sean finally exploded inside Mia, draining himself completely; they shared a loving kiss as he rolled off, panting from exertion.

“Come here loser,” the brunette said after untying Jeannie from her chair where the filipina had been wiggling uncomfortably as her pussy itched for relief. The asian had no choice but to lick the proffered cxnt; with her hands tied behind her she dutifully lapped at the white girl’s trim twat.

“That’s right Missy, eat my victorious snatch; how’s that winner pussy taste bitch,” Mia moaned as she held the filipina’s face against her box; tasting Sean’s seed. He was already starting to get hard at the sight of the two women going at it again and looked forward to the rest of this weekend.

It would be a birthday he'd never forget.

He only hoped Jeannie would want a rematch next year.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
Re: Hawaiian Birthday Surprise (f/f prostyle sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:15 AM »
Another great story.....loved it. Thank you.