News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Permission to post this has been granted by both participants!

• 36 Replies

catfighttasha

Re: Permission to post this has been granted by both participants!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 07:46:44 AM »
skye i voted for u my sexy friend sure ur take the bitch out

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 02:32:16 PM »
Tasha, I will kick your old ass, too!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 03:49:04 AM »

Angie, you could whip every girl on this board, there all just scared and jealous of you and your perfect body! Rock on girl...

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 02:33:00 PM »

Angie, you could whip every girl on this board, there all just scared and jealous of you and your perfect body! Rock on girl...
Thanks, Speed.  I just can't believe I'm losing this poll, not that I'm afraid of getting whipped by the Mistress, I think that'd be kinda hot, just that if it was a real fight, I'm sure I'd kick her ass.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »
After some serious consideration,  and knowing  I could beat them both, I had to think who would last the longest against me?  Voting for Angie  pretty sure  she'd give me a good match  before I finally  knocked her on her ass.   
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 02:00:02 AM »

Thanks, Speed.  I just can't believe I'm losing this poll, not that I'm afraid of getting whipped by the Mistress, I think that'd be kinda hot, just that if it was a real fight, I'm sure I'd kick her ass.

No doubt about that! If you could fight any girl on the board in an IRL match who would it be?

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 02:40:38 PM »
To reply to Speed's question of who I would love to fight irl, Inga86. Tonyacats, MarineChick or Latina Mandy, and Carissa, but not necessarily in that order.  I'd fight Heatherfights too, but obviously, she's afraid to fight irl, she only wants cyber.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »
I accept the fact that Mistress Skye has won our poll, and want everyone to know that I'm woman enough to have the Mistress strip me to the waist and whip me with a cat-o-nine tails 100 times.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 11:40:36 PM »
I accept the fact that Mistress Skye has won our poll, and want everyone to know that I'm woman enough to have the Mistress strip me to the waist and whip me with a cat-o-nine tails 100 times.

Gee, how big of you to accept the fact.  Like you have some choice in the matter?  DUH.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2010, 03:18:21 PM »

Gee, how big of you to accept the fact.  Like you have some choice in the matter?  DUH.
SLUT!

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2010, 06:50:41 PM »

SLUT!

Enjoy your whipping, Angie. 
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2010, 09:31:33 PM »
Olga, better be nice to Angie, I think she could "whip your ass"

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »
Olga, better be nice to Angie, I think she could "whip your ass"
Thanks, Speed, you're right, of course, I could whip her ass.  And for your info Carissa, since I lost the poll, I'll take my whipping like a real woman.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 01:09:16 AM »
To reply to Speed's question of who I would love to fight irl, Inga86. Tonyacats, MarineChick or Latina Mandy, and Carissa, but not necessarily in that order.  I'd fight Heatherfights too, but obviously, she's afraid to fight irl, she only wants cyber.
Angie, what did you think that I wouldn't see this comment, seems you like to run your mouth and then run away, everytime I seem to try and chat with you about fighting you never have time, yes cyberfighting is something I enjoy, but trust me anybody that knows me knows that until the end of August I am unable to fight in the states do to work, but you keep running your mouth, and the only thing thats is going to get proven is how weak of a fighter you are when I lay you out, when I KO your ass and your laying on your back with your eyes rolled back, as they try and pull me off your KO'd body BITCH..........Oh and by the way you and I are on the site right now while I post this, but I bet you wouldn't want to chat with me.........WOULD YOU, YOU COWARD.

Heather, you were one of my 3 choices of girls that I would like to see Angie fight. I think you would give her a good fight, but I do think that she would beat you. She just looks like one nasty girl and you come across like the girl next door.  I'm afraid she would zero in on your big tits and make you suffer, but I guess we will never know unless you two meet IRL to settle it.

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 02:27:11 PM »
Funny, just as I thought, Angie and I were on at the sametime and I called her out to chat about fighting and instead of chatting, of course she was, I'm assuming to busy or didn't have time to chat or even comment or say fuck you bitch anytime, she just left like the coward she is!!!!
You're a joke.  I'll fight you anytime, anywhere, slut.  Edfrompa said he would sponsor the fight.  Set it up.  I'll kick your ass.  You know it, and the members here know it.