News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dorian Cervantes vs Aly Stosz: Bodybuilder Fights Giantess

• 1 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Dorian Cervantes vs Aly Stosz: Bodybuilder Fights Giantess
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:19:45 PM »
Usually, I post poll fights in the celebrity section, but I don’t think that either of these girls counts as a celebrity - so here they are in the fictional polls...
When I saw Aly, one of the world’s tallest, biggest girls, with the hot little pro bodybuilder in her sexy mini skirt I just thought they really should settle it between themselves with one of them being the proud winner, the other the humiliated loser.

{alt}

The girl above on the right is Dorian Cervantes, a 5’3” tall bodybuilder who loves weight training, and posing and flexing. She’s had a fight in a ring once.
Aly Stosz, the girl on the left, is 6’9” tall. She works out with weights at the gym only occasionally and has never kept it up regularly.

The two girls have been friends for a while but one day when Aly called Dorian a ‘skinny midget’ Dorian was not amused. She demanded an apology from Aly, but Aly merely offered her that she’d apologise and take back what she said if Dorian could defeat her in a wrestling match in the ring.
Dorian was so angry that she agreed to it, and now the two ladies meet at the gym, to arm wrestle, and then fight in the ring. With Aly relying on her size and body weight while Dorian counts on her lean muscles, they begin the battle...

DORIAN CERVANTES:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

ALY STOSZ:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

If Dorian wins the wrestling match she intends to finish by dragging Aly out of the ring by her hair, eventually kicking her out of it over the edge under the rope.

If Aly wins, she wants to finish by ripping Dorian’s skirt of her and blowing her nose in it before pinning her with her knees and urinating over her face.

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: Dorian Cervantes vs Aly Stosz: Bodybuilder Fights Giantess
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:33:37 PM »
Aly introduces little dorian to a new sport.....watersports. Crushes her and pisses on her
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!