News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Arab Princess Vs Indian Princess, How will end the rivalry? No Time Limit

• 29 Replies

Offline ArabicPrincess

The arab and the indian girls always had a strong rivalry...
I didn't believed in that kind of thing, then i met this bitch of Iniya, she is a bitch and fucked with my boyfriend while he was drunk... Breaking my couple, so i will rip her appart!
Well i have to admit that the night before that me & her boyfriend were drunk and we made it too... but i didn't mean to hurt her and she just wanted to hurt me !!
I want to know your opinions ! How this catfight (without any rules) will end? how it will end? And who is sexier? (yeah i wanted to know your opinion, to know if my ex-boyfriend would prefer her over me.
So i knew iniya for years, i didn't loved her but didn't hated her at all... before this shit ! i know that her record on catfight is 1-2.
Iniya (The Indian) : 5'9 127lbs 34D
Favorite moves: hairpulling pushing into a wall then knee the stomach, and knee the face when her foe is bend over after the knee on the belly, grabbing the t shirt and ripping it to show her dominance, she is a pretty good wrestler mainly on the ground, and she have longer nails, she scratchs deeper.

Well i know rania since i was born (that's normal i guess, because it's ME !) My record on irl catfight is 1 - 3, i hurt a lot from hairpulling too, having a sensitive hairs.
Rania (The Arab) : 5'7 120lbs 34B
Favorite moves: Being savage, trying to grab the t shirt then front kicking the belly of my opponent, trying to push her and rip her t shirt at once, forcing her to go on her knee, then step 2 being even more wild, trying to hairpull her and jump on her face while she is on her knees, being on the top of her, hairpulling her and tell her to admit that i'm the best woman here. I'm a pretty good catfighter because of my dangerous slaps, and mainly my wildness.
Iniya's pictures on left side
Rania's pictures on right side
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Don't hesitate to tell me if my poll is wrong, giving me some advices cause i'm new here, or just to give me your opinion for the fight !
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 09:04:46 PM by ArabicPrincess »

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
I think with your experience (while slight) you win....  :)

Good luck
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 08:25:04 PM by neofiyte »

Lets go girls..both nude..fist fight
I am a girl from russi who like catfight and nude boxing.cyber too

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
The fight is close but iniya manage to get on the top of rania and facesit her in a very long catfight

Iniya is hotter

Offline ArabicPrincess

The fight is close but iniya manage to get on the top of rania and facesit her in a very long catfight

Iniya is hotter
Wow... You really think that this skank gonna facesit me?

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
WOW,
What a great match up. Two beautiful girls with a score to settle.
I think Rania is hotter. She will get her man and she will also kick Iniya's ass for good measure. Rania will parade Iniya around on all fours by her hair in a victory trot as both boyfriend look on.
Arab girls are the best catfighters.
Dina
Dina

Offline Gita of India

• Gita of India
Interesting matchup.

Offline AaronKaylor

Re: Arab Princess Vs Indian Princess, How will end the rivalry? No Time Limit
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
I have full belief in Indiya that she will win and ragdoll the Arab as us indian queens usually do.

Offline ArabicPrincess

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 11:02:48 PM »
I have full belief in Indiya that she will win and ragdoll the Arab as us indian queens usually do.
Lol i'm actually beating her in every way, one sided, close and being sexier

Offline ArabicPrincess

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 12:18:09 PM »
With no surprise the arab dominate the indian ! Pretty easily and in every contest !

Offline EliZaDaQueen

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2019, 05:30:28 PM »
With no surprise the arab dominate the indian ! Pretty easily and in every contest !
Lol this iniya gonna kick your ass, rania ! Just like i did on trillian twice in front of Joycats40 !
Your place is between my toes & the ground.

Offline ArabicPrincess

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2019, 05:55:26 PM »
Lol this iniya gonna kick your ass, rania ! Just like i did on trillian twice in front of Joycats40 !
You're very fun ! Iniya will be ass kicked as you'll in our next fight, our fight wasn't a catfight, it was some kind of fight that i never fought... So yeah good job you beat me on some kind of fight that i didn't even knew !
And won those fights just by luck... Next time try to catfight me and then we will see !
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:05:26 PM by ArabicPrincess »

Offline EliZaDaQueen

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 06:12:18 PM »
You're very fun ! Iniya will be ass kicked as you'll in our next fight, our fight wasn't a catfight, it was some kind of fight that i never fought... So yeah good job you beat me on some kind of fight that i didn't even knew !
And won those fights just by luck... Next time try to catfight me and then we will see !
Lol ! Getting lucky twice? YOU started those fight and YOU get bet up ! Joycats40 can confirm it, she was with us on trillian !
I do agree to catfight against you but read my profile comment... and you'll understand why Queens are better than princesses... i may be smaller but... from what i saw, i gonna kick your ass and make you mine (again) !
Guys please don't vote for this bitch the indian fought 3 times, won 1, lost 2, she fought 4 times won 1 lost 3, the indian is taller, she is the cutest between them and the only reason why you vote for rania is that she is here on this site and can deffend herself, not like this indian girl ! So i would deffend that indian girl, i don't care if she deserves it or no !
I just know that the kitty can't beat the tigress and between you and i, or you and this indian, you're not the tigress.
Your place is between my toes & the ground.

Offline ArabicPrincess

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »
Lol ! Getting lucky twice? YOU started those fight and YOU get bet up ! Joycats40 can confirm it, she was with us on trillian !
I do agree to catfight against you but read my profile comment... and you'll understand why Queens are better than princesses... i may be smaller but... from what i saw, i gonna kick your ass and make you mine (again) !
Guys please don't vote for this bitch the indian fought 3 times, won 1, lost 2, she fought 4 times won 1 lost 3, the indian is taller, she is the cutest between them and the only reason why you vote for rania is that she is here on this site and can deffend herself, not like this indian girl ! So i would deffend that indian girl, i don't care if she deserves it or no !
I just know that the kitty can't beat the tigress and between you and i, or you and this indian, you're not the tigress.
SHUT UP!

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2019, 05:32:49 AM »

SHUT UP!
Rania, These American blonde girls think they are tough. Kick her ass and make her kiss yours.
Dina
Dina