News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Classic Indian Catfight Story

• 2 Replies

Offline Edgyrock (Ramesh)

• Love catfights & sexfights
Classic Indian Catfight Story
« on: September 25, 2019, 10:54:47 PM »
CLASSIC INDIAN CATFIGHT STORY

{alt}

Saumya Chauhan, a beautiful young girl from Lucknow arrives at Chandigarh, for her office friend's wedding in Chandigarh. After meeting her friend (Shweta) and introduction with her family members during the day, its finally time for the haldi (pre wedding Indian ceremony). Saumya gets ready in a lovely red and green patiala salwae suit, and is looking stunning in her classic jhumkas (long earrings) and matching heels. She is relaxing on one of the sofas observing all the people out there and thinks to herself 'looks like I am looking better in a patiala suit than most of the punjabi girls out here', she is surely one woman who is extremely proud of her looks, style and fashion sense.

Nisha Patel, a gujarati girl is also at the same haldi function, as its her childhood friend's wedding. Rather she has been helping her friend (Shweta) and her family from last week and has been staying there itself. Her friend's mom has strictly told her to enjoy the ceremonies now and stop helping around. She is very stylish and fashionable and finally gets ready for the ceremony in a lovely black and maroon salwar suit, with heels and accessories. She enter the place in style... just looking around and talking to the people as she knows most of them.

It isnt too long before Saumya sees this woman in a lovely black / maroon patiala salwar and matching heels and is checking her style from head to toe and suddenly she realises that other woman is also doing the same, as both look eye to eye for a moment.

Nisha excuses herself from the relatives she was talking to and walks to side but still maintaining eye contact with Saumya, wondering who is she as she has never seen her before. She cant help but compare her style with the other woman.

Saumya crosses her legs in style and smiles a bit, thinking if she is one of her friend's cousin and adjusts her hair but is kind of feeling a bit jealous as both are clearly the most beautiful women at the place right now. Nisha adjusts her hair to show of her earrings and thats when Saumya's smile disappears. 'How dare she show off to me?' Saumya thinks to herself. That move of showing off makes Saumya show off her own earrings as she plays with it.

Nisha cant believe that someone for the 1st time responded this way and is trying to play her own game with her as she has always been the alpha woman. She starts posing more stylishly while talking to other people, while walking around and stuff.

Not to be outdone, Saumya gets up and walks near her in style.. and stands almost back to back with her, striking conversations with her friends cousins.

Both dont know even the names of eachother and both are playing this game now. Some times Nisha pushing her shapely ass into Saumya's, and some times Saumya doing the same.. although very subtly. They also cross eachother more than once, slightly brushing their shoulders and giving that fake smile to eachother... or just standing in different corners of the room and giving angry stares through the crowd.

Some more interactions and they are again with their asses against eachothers, but this time Saumya pushes her ass a bit firmly into Nisha's. Nisha stumbles slightly and realises it was intentional but doesnt react as such, rather she bumps her ass back in Saumya's to stumble her a bit and turns her head side ways, kinda looking at her from the corner of her eye with a wry smile. Saumya turns her head sideways as well, as both stare at eachother at an angle with wicked smiles. 

That's when the friends mom says to both.."hey have you both met?.. Saumya, this is Nisha.. shweta's childhood friend.. and Nisha, this is Saumya.. shweta's office colleague." Thats when both of them turn towards eachother and with total fake smiles greet eachother.

"Hey hi, so nice to meet you.." say Saumya

"Same here.." responds Nisha

Shweta's mom adds, "hope you all are having a good time... and Nisha, Saumua will be sharing the guest room with you for tonight ok.. do let me know if you need anything else.. and Saumya, I have moved your luggage into the guest room along with Nisha's" both respond together.. "Sure Aunty.. dont worry" and as aunty leaves, the smiles disappears as both just stare into eachothers eyes..

"its Miss Chauhan for you" say Saumya proudly

"and its Miss Patel for you" replies Nisha immediately

Saumya takes a slight step forward to close the gap a bit and whispers "back off sweetheart, dont cross my paths".. Nisha wastes no time in closing the gap further so that their lovely suits touch and whispers back "you need to stay out of my way honey..huh" and both just stare into eachothers eyes hard.. only to realise there are many people around and neither of them want any issue at their friends wedding.

Putting a wide smile on face, Saumya opens her arms and hugs Nisha and says "so nice neeting you Nisha, have heard a lot about you from Shweta" loud enough for people nearby to hear and than gets her mouth closer to Nisha's ear and whispers "you have messed with the wrong woman girl.. back off"

Nisha wastes no time in completing the hug and whispering in Saumya's ear "I am not even givng you chance to back off now babe.. you gonna get fucked badly by me" and than takes her head back to break the hug but still holding eachothers arms and says loudly with a smile giggling.."yeah Saumya.. wanted to meet you since so long.. finally.."

Saumya responds with fake smile "so true babe.. lets go to the guest room, i have a surprise gift for you" to which Nisha shows a lot of fake excitement and says "oh my god.. even i have some surprise for you.. lets go".. as both start walking towards the guest rooms, hand in hand, giggling as if they are best frds, although only they know how fiercely eachothers nails were trying to digging into their rivals palms.

Nisha opens up the room and enters 1st, and whispers "close the door baby" only to turn around and strike a sexy pose putting her hands on hips.

Saumya kicks the door back with her heel to close it and puts her hands on hips, and walks in a sexy slow catwalk to the center of the room and says "so lets talk freely now.. Bitch!"

Nisha throws her dupatta on the couch and comes face to face with Saumya.. both around a meter apart, walking in circles slowly.. "yeah wait till i fucking kick ur ass.. SLUT", says Nisha flipping back her hair in style showing a lot of attitude.

Saumya stops circling and takes a step to reduce the gap between them and so does Nisha.. as both are into eachothers faces now.. their boobs stacked up against eachother, touching through the suit fabrics.

"u think u are too hot.. isnt it whore?!." says Saumya and grabs Nisha hair to tilt her head backwards a bit. "leave my hair cxnt" Nisha shouts only to grab Saumya's hair in return and pull and says "much hotter than you slut"

"arghhhhh let my hair go bitchh" shouts Saumya

"ummphhh u leave 1st swinee" shouts Nisha

Both pull eachothers hair hard, to a point that they cant bear the pain at the let it go at once.. still holding eachothers collars and breathing heavily..

Nisha "fucking bitch"

Saumya "whore"

Nisha "your boobs are saggy bitch"

Saumya "your cxnt is weak whore"

Nisha is holding Saumya's suit collar in her left hand, so she places her right hand on Saumya's left boob to grab it thru the suit fabric, smiles wickedly and presses it, digging her nails thru the fabric into Saumya boobs.. "miss saggy boobs..huh"

"owwww.." gasps Saumya only to retaliate by bending a bit and taking her right hand to grab Nisha pussy thru the patiala bottom fabric and press it.. "how does that feel miss weak cxnt"

"ummphh u fucking bitch.. " moans Nisha as she lets go Saumya collar, also bends a bit to grab hold of Saumya pussy thru the patiala bottom fabric.

Saumya leaves Nisha suit collar as well, and goes on to grab Nisha right boobs with her left hand, pressing it.. digging her nails through the suit fabric.

Both are in this deadly lock, with grips on eachother boobs with their sharp nails and pressing eachothers pussies.. moaning like crazy, both can feel eachothers wet pussies now as the juices flow thru the patiala suits.. cursing eachother.. "BITCH" "cxnt" "WHORE" "SWINE" "SLUT".. both sweating heavily, breathing heavily, in pain, both wishing that other one backs off as early as possible but neither is backing off until Nisha's phone rings.

Both stop pressing and stare at eachother, breathing very heavily. Both are breathing so heavily and out of breath that cant even say anything to eachother and the phone stops ringing. It starts ringing.. Both let eachother go.

Nisha walks to her purse and by the phone stops ringing. Now Saumya's phone starts ringing. She walks to her phone and picks it up. Its her friend Shweta's Mom, looking for both of them. Saumya says they will be there in some minutes and cuts the call.

She turns to Nisha and says "aunty called, ceremony is in 30 mins... have called us both"

Nisha says looking at her phone.. "yeah it was her who was calling me as well"

Both just dont say anything else.. not even look at eachother, as both quietly change their suits. One uses the bathroom mirror while other uses the room mirror to get ready again. Saumya leaves 1st.. and Nisha leaves after few minutes to attend the ceremony.

Is the the end? or just a start? guess only their fate knows...

THE END

Do let me know you guys found this story.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Re: Classic Indian Catfight Story
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 10:15:43 AM »
Very nice start. Please do continue the story. Would love to see a full blown catfight between the two
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
Re: Classic Indian Catfight Story
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 08:54:21 AM »
Looking forward to the next part
Enjoyed reading this one.
Prefer to see a dirty catfight between these two (not ending in a fuckfight like the usual ones).....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 08:55:26 AM by Indian_Alpha »
Submit to me!!