News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Random Matchups id like to see.

• 77 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Random Matchups id like to see.
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2024, 05:07:11 AM »
How hot would it be to see Linda Carter beaten as Wonder Woman, to a villainess Russian Loni Anderson? Sitting on the small of Linda’s back with a sleeper hold /camel clutch combination until Linda’s body goes limp. Oh and just as a kicker with Wonder Woman’s beau Steve Travors watching his dream girl lose to a sexy blond like Loni!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2024, 07:36:05 AM »
How hot would it be to see Linda Carter beaten as Wonder Woman, to a villainess Russian Loni Anderson? Sitting on the small of Linda’s back with a sleeper hold /camel clutch combination until Linda’s body goes limp. Oh and just as a kicker with Wonder Woman’s beau Steve Travors watching his dream girl lose to a sexy blond like Loni!

Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson actually co-starred with each other in Fall 1984 on the NBC series 'Partners in Crime' as detective agency co-owners.  The series never caught on and was canceled after just 13 episodes.

I always wondered if in real life they secretly blamed the other for the series' failure and had words about it, which escalated into something physical.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2024, 11:27:16 PM »

Lynda Carter and Loni Anderson actually co-starred with each other in Fall 1984 on the NBC series 'Partners in Crime' as detective agency co-owners.  The series never caught on and was canceled after just 13 episodes.

I always wondered if in real life they secretly blamed the other for the series' failure and had words about it, which escalated into something physical.

Would’ve been awesome for them to have been celebrity boxing contestants or something along those lines. To me Loni just looks like she would love to hurt another girl. Never forget that guest spot on the Incredible Hulk she had as a model who was a black belt in karate. She killed another model breaking her back with karate. She just has that look to me. Linda is the good girl but somehow she just doesn’t look like she would enjoy a fight like Loni would. It would be a back and forth until Loni hurt Linda and I think Loni would pour it on while Linda tried in vain to avoid further injury rather than fighting back..