News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blondes Can't Fight XII by Briana FF & Texasfightfan

• 1 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Blondes Can't Fight XII by Briana FF & Texasfightfan
« on: October 31, 2019, 04:08:42 PM »
Blondes Can't Fight XII
Barroom Fight
By Briana FF & Texasfightfan

The Hideout was a bar on the outskirts of Nashville.  It was a real country bar, playing good country and southern rock music, not like the bars in Nashville playing the commercial country music that most bars play now days.  Like most real country bars, it could get rowdy sometimes, especially at the end of the evening when everyone is liquored up.  Fights among the good old country boys are not uncommon, and catfights between the girls are fairly frequent too, and even encouraged too.  Not so much by the guys, but by the girls.  Girls love seeing  another girl getting her ass kicked, much more than guys enjoy it, and that's saying a lot!.

Briana was the lead bartender.  A sexy Amazon brunette, she is 5'11 tall, 155 pounds with massive all natural 36 FF tits.  Tonight  she's wearing  faded tight blues jeans, a red shirt that she  has tied up  to show  off her sexy belly and belly button ring and her cowgirl boots.  She's in her early 30's and has had her shares of fights.  She prefers to avoid them, but will not back down when some bitch gets in her face repetitively.  She has hated cocky big titted blondes, since her last boyfriend cheated on her with a blonde from LA and moved out there.  Good riddance and have fun living in the land of liberals and political correctness. 

Keith and Allison like hitting the bar scene, especially on the weekends. Keith is a good looking guy, with a slim ripped built, 5'10" and 175 pounds.  He has been dating Allison for six months now. The best way to  describe Allison  is a Barbie doll.  She's is 21 years old and 5'7" tall, long bleached blonde hair, 125 pounds, most of it in her fake balloon 34 DD tits.  She works out constantly has nice sexy abs and  35 inch hips.  She has bleach blonde hair and a sexy dark tan.  Tonight she's wearing a red tube top that is barely hold in her large tits, a pair of faded blue jeans that barely cover her ass cheeks and her red cowgirl boots.   Needless to say, all heads turned when Allison and Keith walked into the bar that Friday evening.

One of the waitress called in sick, so Briana  was busting her ass, waiting on tables and helping behind the bar.  Keith and Allison sat in her section, but they had to wait a few minutes for Briana to get over to their table, because she was so busy.  "What can I get y'all?" she asked with her pretty smile. Allison looked up from her phone and her eyes scanned Briana's body up and down.  Keith's eyes did the same, but they mainly focused on the brunette's tits. "We been here a few minutes already and service has been crappy.  This isn't going to continue all night is  it?" asked the blonde in her best catty voice.  "Sorry about that.  We're shorthanded tonight.  I'll do the best I can to make sure you have a fun time tonight" replied Briana as she wiped down the table and picked up the glasses and bottles from the previous group.  As she leaned over, Keith had an excellent view of her tits.  She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits swayed as she wiped the tables. Briana noticed him watching and gave him a quick sexy smile.  Allison noticed it too and said "No need to flash your tits hun.  He has my perfect tits and doesn't need your old fat cow tits".  Briana was fuming but decided to ignore this little cxnt, as she was much too busy to get into an argument.  She took their orders then went and waited on some other tables.

Briana decided the best way to get back at the blonde twat was to flirt with Keith.  Every time they needed a drink, she made sure that he got an eyeful of her 36 FF, gravity defying, cock stiffening tits.   His jeans were bulging and his girlfriend got more pissed off by the minute.  They did  some  dancing and Allison was strutting her sexy body, flirting with all of the guys on the dance floor, hoping to make Keith jealous.  All she did was pissed off all of their wives and girlfriends.  Keith and Allison took  a break from dancing and Briana came over to check and  see if they needed anything, making sure to lean over extra low so Keith got another excellent view of her perfect all natural tits.  "You guys doing okay?" she asked.  Allison noticed Keith staring at her tits again and the bulge in his jeans and exploded.  She threw her drink in the brunette's face and screamed "Stop flirting with my man bitch!" as she used both hands to rip open Briana's shirt, exposing her cock stiffening tits.  One of the woman watching said "Oh dear god!  They're huge!"  Another woman replied "And they're au natural".  Even Allison had the look of awe finally seeing Briana's gravity defying tits without her shirt covering them.  Briana smiled, removed her shirt completely, and inhaled deeply, causing her large tits to swell even more.  "I promise you  this Barbie slut.  Your boyfriend will be sucking and fucking my tits once I've done kicking your pathetic ass".

The two hellcats rushed to each other as the crowd cheered.  Frank the 6'6" 250 black bouncer locked the front door and turned on the closed light to make sure the fight  would not be interrupted by any late arrivals to the bar.  Both girls grabbed a handful  of the other  hair and started throwing punches.  Briana was surprised at the blonde's fighting skills.  She definitely had been in several fights and was not backing down.  The feisty blonde tried to execute a couple of knees to Briana's cxnt and stomach, but Briana was quick enough to block them.  It was fascinating for the crowd to watch the taller Amazon big titted Briana, completely topless, as her tits swayed as she threw punches.  Allison grabbed a cue stick and tried to hit the Amazon brunette with it.  Briana was able to partially block it, grab her own  stick and spinning it around her back, came up with the heavy end, slamming it into the blonde's pussy.  Barbie slut grabbed her pussy as she let out a scream.  She started to sink to her knees, before Briana grabbed her long blonde hair and said "You're not going down that easy cxnt".   

"Let's see those fake tits you're so proud of bitch" as with one swipe of her hand, she ripped off the blonde's red tube top.  The crowd roared seeing the younger girl creamy white tits contrasted by her deep dark tan.  They may have been fake, but god they were perfect.  "I hate fake big titted blonde sluts" screamed Briana "it's time to teach you a lesson to not to come to a new bar half naked, with your cocky attitude and flirt with  every guy" as the brunette grabbed a handful of Allison bleached blonde hair and started to  drag her around the dance floor, throwing punches to her pretty face, cock stiffening 34 DD breasts and tight abs.  The sexy blonde grunted with each blow.  Briana put her in a rear choke hold and use her free hand to unbuttoned and slide off Allison's skimpy blue jean shorts, revealing her sexy slutty red thong. The women in the audience were loving seeing this busty slut get the treatment she deserved.  They started yelling "Strip her naked!  Let's see her blonde pussy!"  The poor blonde was squirming now, crying and begging Briana "Please don't.  I quit.  You  win.  I'm sorry  I started the fight.  Please don't rip off my thong".  Briana just laughed "You're not so arrogant now are you, you fucking whore".  One guy in the audience stepped in to break up the fight, but all of the women told him to back off, which he wisely did.  "Let's see her pussy" said the older woman as she reached down and ripped off the skimpy thong, leaving Allison as naked as the day she was born, except for her red cowgirl boots.  Her naked blonde pussy was glistening as Briana reached down and gave it a few good spanks.

Briana dragged the screaming, crying and pleading blonde by her tits over to one of the pool tables and threw her on her back on it.  She grabbed a cue ball with her right hand and said "Let's see how punishment your fake tits can handle blondie" and proceeded to punch the blonde's pride and joy. Smack, Smack, Smack! "Nooo, oh god no!   Please stop.  You're destroying my tits" screamed the blonde.  Her 34 DD were soon black and blue as the crowd yelled for more.  "I deflate your fake tits, or rip  them off and hang them over the bar, but I want to give all of  the guys here a chance to tit fuck them".  Briana had stopped the breast torture, but then started on Allison's tight sexy abs.  Once again, Briana punches rain down on the blonde's perfect body, but this time her tight sexy abs.  Pound, pound, pound! Allison let out a loud "Umh" as her body pounced off the pool table a little with each blow.  Each time she would try to defend herself, the older girl would slam a punch to her face, knocking her back down.

"Only one last area for me to attack" Briana said to the buxom blonde and the audience.  The blonde was pleading now "No, please don't.  God don't.  Please don't punch my pussy".  "Spread your legs nice and wide slut, and I promise to go easy on you, otherwise, I may be punching your cxnt for the next hour".  The beaten blonde did as she was told, her suntan legs spread eagle in the air, as she whimpered like a scared puppy.  "It's blonde twat smashing time" laughed the brunette and she  pulled her right hand back and let go a barrage of punches to the blonde's naked vagina.  Whomp, whomp, whomp!  The once cocky blonde was screaming like a wounded animal, as she held her legs spread eagle and Briana destroyed her pussy.  "Aaaaaaaa nnnnnooooooooooo" yelled the blonde so loud that some people covered their ears.  A few of the girls had their hands over their pussy as they squirmed imagining what pain the poor blonde must have been going through. Some guys were so turned on, seeing the blonde's tits, abs and twat completely destroyed by this Amazon brunette, that they had unzipped their jeans and were jerking off in time to the cxnt busting.

By the time Briana stops, the blonde is barely conscious, moaning and withering on the pool  table.  The brunette rolls her over onto her stomach. "Any of you  girls want to give this nasty, cum slut a good ass spanking?"  All of the women in the bar line up and take a turn spanking   Allison's well shaped and naked ass.   Slap, slap, slap.  While the younger girl is getting the ass spanking of her life, Briana grabs a near employ bottle of Jack Daniels and walks up to Keith.  She can see by the bugle in his pants, and the fact he may no attempt to stop the fight, that he is more turned on then he has ever been in his life.  She takes a swig of the Jack Daniels and unzips his jeans.  "I'm dying to see your cock babe" as she lowers his jeans and underwear, freeing his bulging, throbbing  cock.  He is not extremely well hung, maybe 7 inches, but is extremely thick and Briana's eyes grow wide seeing this.  She drops to her knees saying "I need your cum to make  me strong for the rest of the fight" as she swallows his entire cock in one swift movement.  She sucking his cock and slapping his cum engorged balls, driving him to the point of an orgasm, when she stops to ask him.  "Do you want me to sodimize your girlfriend's ass with this bottle of Jack?  I'll give you  the best cum of your life if you  say yes".  Keith shakes his head up and down and Briana starts up the blow job again and he soon cum, exploding in her wet moist mouth, and she swallows it all like the pro she is.

All of the girls spank the blonde's sweet butt until it's a bright shade of red and Allison is crying like a baby, begging for mercy, but getting none.  Briana walks over and tells the girls to flip the smaller girl on her back and to open her legs spread eagle and hold them in the air.  The buxom brunette starts by inserting the bottle of Jack into the blonde's pussy. "Holy shit!" laughs Briana. ”This horny slut is wetter than a swamp.  She likes being dominated and humiliated.  Well we're going to give her the best night of her life, aren't we?"  She works the bottle in and out of the blonde's tight pussy as the blonde coos like a dove in pleasure.  Once the taller woman has in the arrogant blonde in heat, she removes the bottle from her pussy and slide it up Allison ass.  The blonde's blue eyes get real big and she screams "Please don't!", but Briana ignores her pleads and start working the bottle in and out of the blonde's ass.  The blonde is squirming, screaming, crying and begging for mercy when Briana  stops.  "I just want to get you  lubed up for what's coming next" she tells the tearful smaller girl.

She call Frank the bouncer over and asks him if he wants to  fuck Allison's ass.  Of course he's not going to pass over this opportunity of a life time, as he drops his jeans and reveals his 9 inch cock.  Some of the girls are licking their lips  seeing his monster weapon.  Allison is begging him not to do.  "Please don't.  I've never done this before.  I can't handle your cock.  Oh  god don't" as he flips her over face down on the pool table, scoots her back so her legs are hanging over the table, kicks her legs wide open, and insert his massive cock into her asshole.  He grabs her long blonde hair and starts pounding her tight white ass as Allison yells, cries and begs him to stop the entire time.  Allison is shrieking in agony as her virgin ass get fucked by  the big black cock.

While this is going on Allison slips into the back room and get a 10 inch  strapon from her locker.  She strips off all of her clothes and comes back just as Allison explodes and has an  orgasm from the black's stud brutal ass fucking.  "My turn now" she smiles as she flips the blonde on her back and inserts the huge thick fake cock into the smaller girl's pussy.  Briana's shapely ass slowly pump the huge strapon in and out of the blonde's pussy.  She seductively kisses the blonde and bite her neck and tongue fucks her ears, and soon has Allison humping her hips in time to  the fucking.  Briana increases the  intensity and speed as Allison cooperation continues.  The bigger titted girl is soon pounding the blonde's tight pussy with  all 10 inches as Allison holds her own sun tan legs in  the air and encourages her to "Oh god yes!  Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!  Make me cum!"  It's obvious that Briana is an expert at this  and she drives the horny blonde slut to the edge of an earth shattering orgasm.   The sexy faked titted blonde is withering in  orgasmic pleasure and about to cum, when Briana suddenly stops, and removes the strapon  from the blonde's pussy. The blonde continue to hump her hips in a desperate attempt to cum, but fails.  Briana starts the whole process over again, again and again.  The blonde is  extremely sexual frustrated now, pulling on her own long blonde hair, begging and pleading with Briana "Please let me cum.  I need to cum sooo bad".  Briana toys with her slutty fuck  toy.  "You're such a naughty slut whore aren't you?  Tell everyone here who's my bitch?  Who's my cum slut whore fuck toy?"  Allison replies "I am.  I your bitch.  I'm your cum slut whore fuck toy. Now please make me cum!!!".  Allison starts the whole process over again, but this time she is a woman possessed, fucking Allison pussy harder, deeper and faster than  ever before.  The crowd is cheering her on. "Make the whore cum.  Fuck her brains out!"  The blonde is bucking wildly now screaming "Oh god yes!  Fuck, fuck, fuck.  I'm cuming.  Oh shit I'm cumming!" as Briana removes the strapon and the blonde drops her right leg and uses her finger to rub her erect clit and explodes like she never has before.  The wanton woman's pussy starts squirting pussy cum all over Briana's belly  and pussy  area.  The guys who have been jerking off all explode at seeing the blonde squirt like a fire hydrant.  Some of their girlfriends drops to their knees and grab their boyfriends exploding cocks to shallow all of the sticky warm white cum.  Briana "You fucking cum slut whore.  You shot your smelly cum all over me!" and starts to slap the blonde's sensitive pussy and tits, which only  causes the blonde's pussy to erupt again all over Briana, as Allison   has the best cum and longest. most intense orgasm of her life.

The blonde continues to moan in her sexually induced trance and her nasty horny slutty pussy continues to shoot out pussy cum occasionally, as her sexy shapely hips starts to slowly stops humping.  Briana is furious at having the slutty blonde shoot her pussy cum on her and wants revenge.  She climbs on the pool table and mounts the smaller girl's pretty face. She start to ride her face, grabbing the blonde's hair and forcing her deep into her soaking wet naked brunette pussy.  She starts bitch slapping the blonde's face. "Eat me bitch!  Lick my pussy and suck on my clit until I cum on your face, or I will rip off your fake tits".  Allison immediately  starts eating the bigger titted girl's pussy as Briana starts to rape her face with her soaking wet pussy.  The crowd is in awe watching Briana huge tits bounce all over as she fucks the blonde's face.  Briana reaches back and squeezes the blonde's massive tits and pulls and twists on her erect nipples. Briana soon is screaming "Yes, yes, yes.  Make me cum you worthless whore.  I'm cumming" as she slaps Allison's tits and explodes, squirting a massive amount of pussy cum on to the blonde's face.  Briana looks down at Allison, smiles and says "That's a good bitch  Don't wipe off my pussy  cum.  I want everyone to see who is better at squirting" as she wipes her pussy clean with the blonde's silky hair and gets off of the her face and the pool table. 

"I've always heard that faked titted blonde bimbos love giving  blow jobs and getting hot, sticky white cum facials.  Line up guys.  I'm sure you all knew a blonde tease in high school, who would let you take them out on dates and spend all kinds of money on them and their fake tits they liked to flash around, but never suck your cocks.  Here's your chance to fuck this whore's face to make up for the times those high school sluts sent you home with  blue balls after only a quick feel of their fake tits".  All of the guys in the bar quickly lined up and dropped their jeans as Briana dragged the blonde off the pool table by her hair and forced her onto her knees. "Open wide Allison.  You know you want this.  Admit it.  You come in here dressed like a common street hooker.  Admit it.  You're enjoying this.   Admit it or I'll have them fuck your ass too".  Allison starts blubbering "Yes...yes, I love sucking hard nasty cocks and getting hot sticky white cum facials".  She opens her sexy wet moist mouth wide as the 1st guy inserts her throbbing cock.  He soon cums and Allison's swallows his cum, her Adam apple bobbing up and down until she can't swallow anymore and the guy removes her hard dick, starts stroking it and squirts his remaining cum all over Allison's already pussy cum soaked face.  This process is repeated over, and over, and over again.  The guys start to alternate between fucking Allison's mouth, tits on cumming on her pussy and perfect ass. until every guy's cum engorged balls are completely dry and the blonde is completely covered in cum.  Cum is dripping off of her face, her once long beautiful hair is now matted in cum, and her cock stiffening tits are caked with cum.

"You can do what you  want with her for the rest of the evening guys.  I'm taking Keith home and I'm going to fuck the shit out of him all night long.  He's so turned on from seeing me kick his girlfriend's ass, or should I say ex girlfriend's ass, that his beautiful cock will be hard for day and his balls will have an endless supply of his sweet tasting cum".  And with that. Briana picked up her clothes and walks out of the bar with Keith, taking one last look at Allison, laughing and saying, "Big titted blonde Barbie bimbos sure can't fight".

Offline martyg1955

Re: Blondes Can't Fight XII by Briana FF & Texasfightfan
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 07:28:05 PM »
Another excellent story in your Blondes Can’t Fight series.  Love that use used Briana in the story.  Talk about an amazon goddess!