News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Something Completely Different - BBW in Combat!

• 6 Replies
Something Completely Different - BBW in Combat!
« on: July 18, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »
A best of 3 round catfight between two large women is unusual...so lets try it and see what you all think.  Bonnie is a medical secretary while Janice works in law enforcement.  Post questions and I can try to answer!  Please vote and if u arent into this 'style' of match, wouldnt be cool to make negative comments - this is all in fun and just trying something different!!  Vote for the winner and lets see what happens!!

Poll Closed - Thanks!!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:34:06 PM by midwestwrestlingcouple »

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Something Completely Different - BBW in Combat!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »
I may not have a LOT of room to talk but forget how many falls each - I think it's one heart attack apiece if it goes three falls. Heck, I don't think they'll get past one fall!  ;D

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 06:13:20 PM »
I have voted for Janice, its pretty obvious really, as she is in law enforcement she is going to be fit :D

Brit
What goes around comes around

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »
Ooh, uglyest women I've ever seen :o

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 07:48:42 AM »
Ugly???????????????

Have to disagree. Looking at both women they both look happy bunnies to me and a happy bunny is a beautiful bunny.

Look at the eyes, both have pretty eyes............. as for not being able to get up off the floor WRONG.;........... I bet janice is fit,........... she has to be working where she does

Brit
What goes around comes around

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 06:29:56 PM »
BBW's must be a true niche market now? The majority however would not find this appealing at all. I would guess that boxing would be there best bet to settle things. Interesting post people who like this.

Tap-

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »
My money would  be on Janice.  She just looks more combative.  Give me a front row seat!