News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Waz's beautiful young girlfriend loves to wrestle!

• 17 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Waz's beautiful young girlfriend loves to wrestle!
« on: July 21, 2010, 01:47:01 PM »
Waz's girlfriend, a really beautiful 20 year old who is 5'8 122 pounds with long brown hair and blue eyes, and sexy long slim size 9 feet, thought it would be really hot to wrestle another girl in front of her boyfriend. She decided it would be with a woman the same age as her that she knew at school. Susan was taller and skinnier than Waz's girl at about 5'10 115 pounds, she had long legs, dyed very curly blonde hair and brown eyes. They decided that this match will take place in a motel room on a large open carpeted floor. Susan wore red bra and red panties, Waz's girl looked so sexy and hot in a black bra and a black thong showing off her large tight gorgeous butt. The women tangled on the floor for several minutes, pulling each others hair, each landing slaps to the face and exchanging body and head scissors. Waz loved being there and watching this. Then Waz's girl was able to sit on Susan's chest. Susan pushed her, Waz's girl some how turned around and landed with her big soft butt on Susan's chin. Waz's girl maneuvered her sexy red painted toed feet to cradle Susan's head. Susan kicked and twisted, but Waz's girl tightened her thighs around her sides, and slid her butt back so it was on sitting on her lips! Susan began to really scream, as Waz's girl got comfortable sitting on her face. Waz's girl rocked up and down on her mouth. Susan was yelling loudly now. Waz's girl reached behind her with her left hand and pulled her hair, and pulled her face into her ass deeper! Susan screamed into her sexy ass! Waz's girl forced her face into her gorgeous butt cheeks. Susan kicked like a wild woman. Waz's girl tightened her feet on the sides of the woman's face, adjusted her ass, lifted up, and forced her face deep into her ass crack, now forcing her nose up her ass making her smell it! Waz's girl put more weight on her face, rocking backward, getting her big nose up her butt! Susan yelled, oh my god, oh my god, like she was being killed, but her yelling was muffled by Waz's girls large warm soft ass! Waz's girl lifted up, god it stinks, god it's awful, get your fuck'n ass off me bitch! Waz's girl just laughed then plopped her ass crack right back on her nose, pulling her head into it, securing her head with her sexy bare feet on her ears! Waz's girl bounced on her face, up and down, up and down, laughing, getting turned on loving making her suffer in front of her boyfriend! More side to side rocking, then up and down, smothering this young woman in her big sexy ass! She lifts up, the girl's face is a wet puffy mess, Waz's girl's sweaty ass and her own tears mixed in a smelly cocktail, she was crying loudly. Waz's girl sat right back on her face, adjusting her thong so she was comfortable, then bounced up and down forcing the poor girls long large nose deep into her ass again. Waz's girl now massaged her own tits, as she felt the womans nose deep up her butt, it was really turning her on! She lifted up, the woman turned her head to the side, to avoid the ass, and her face went right into Waz's girls pretty stinky foot sole! Waz's girl sat back down on the side of her beaten face, pressing it into her foot sole! SUSAN WAS NOW CRYING WITH HER FACE IN WAZ'S GIRLS SWEATY SMELLY FOOT! Waz's girl sat there so Susan could really smell her foot deeply! I LOVE HER HOT BREATH on my FOOT SOLE WAZ'S GIRL PROCLAIMED! Please no more, stop, please no more, your foot really smells! STOP, PLEASE! SUSAN kept repeating with her face smelling WAZ'S GIRLS BARE SOLE! Waz's girl kept her ass down on the side of her face, she couldn't move it at all, she now had to smell the foot of the sexy gorgeous girl whose ass she smelled deeply too! She got to really know Waz's girls sexy foot even more when she got up and sat back down on her stomache, and placed her right bare foot flush on top of her face! Susan cried into her sexy smelly foot sole. Waz's girl looked at her foot as it smothered the young blonde. She felt her hot breath under her sexy foot sole. Smell my foot bitch! Like my sexy foot? Smell good? She was turning herself on and really driving Waz crazy with excitement too! Lick my foot sole up and down bitch! Susan had no choice but to do it! Waz's girl felt the moistness of her tongue up and down her sexy foot! Oh that feels so good, she said. Now suck my toes bitch! Susan took her big sexy toe into her mouth, swirled her tongue around it, sucked it hard like a small cock! YES! SUCK MY TOE HARDER BITCH! Waz's girls long sexy toes were sucked one by one by this cute girl under her feet! Worship my foot! Suck on my heel, as Susan cleaned her whole foot with her warm wet mouth. Now smell this foot! Waz's girl placed her other foot flat on her face! She loved how pretty her foot looked while this bitch was smelling it completely! Start licking that sole bitch! Susan made love to that foot like a starving woman would taste her last meal. Waz's girl loved dominating another girl with her sexy feet! She was loving this so much! She looked at Waz, smiled, and said, don't get too comfortable your turn to worship my sexy feet is next!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
Re: Waz's beautiful young girlfriend loves to wrestle!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 10:22:26 PM »
Did anyone like this story at all? 

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »
I loved it! Great job describing the foot cleaning.

Offline jamster

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 10:25:20 PM »
gtreat  story  and  well written

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 01:52:50 AM »
Thanks for the nice replies!  It means a lot to me!  I hope others enjoy it as well!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »
Any interest in another fight story with this girl and her sexy feet?

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:17:08 AM »
Lots of interest here pal. Bring it on!!!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 08:04:22 PM »
Thanks!  Her dominant soles are so sexy!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 08:07:33 PM »
Her toes are fantastic too!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 08:56:56 AM »
Any interest from anyone else regarding any more stories about this sexy girl and her dominant fighting feet?

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »
I would love to hear more stories about this amazing girl! I am not sure how I missed this story when you originally posted it but I am glad I found it now. Awesome work Royals! I love one-sided foot smothering in fights. Is there any stories about this girl dominiting another woman with her feet in nylons or pantyhose?

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 12:15:11 PM »
HI FANTASYMAN, I posted the only two stories about this sexy girl that I know about on this board.  This post and one other one.  One of my stories about a girl dominating another girl with hose on, and in bare feet was made into a sexy clip that you should love!  Check it out!  It is called  STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!  It is at    www.clips4sale.com/570     You should love it!  ENJOY!!!!!  Dave

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 03:28:01 AM »
Waz's girl is considering another real fight.  She loves to dominate and humiliate other girls with her sexy feet.  Anyone else interested in her doing that?  She would like to know also!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 07:29:27 AM »
Thanks DEVIL666, I really appreciate your nice comments.  Glad you enjoyed the story.  She is a very sexy young girl, who really loves to dominate other females!

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
THANKS SUB!  Yes she does!   She loves to make other girls kiss and smell them too, and I LOVE that!