News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cougar Vs. Cougar

• 5 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Cougar Vs. Cougar
« on: February 22, 2020, 11:28:25 AM »
KAREN vs. MAGGIE

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
CATFIGHT SCENARIO :  Karen vs. Maggie

The two contenders came in and a mumble of appreciation ran through the audience. Both women were half naked and their shapes impressed everyone from the very moment they appeared. They were old tough ladies, they looked strong and they were willing to fight to a devastating end - the glare in their eyes showed obviously that none would exhibit the least lenience towards her foe… cougar vs cougar !!!
Karen was about 56, 2  or so years younger, two inches taller , but Maggie had stronger arms and a bigger arse . She had rough, but attractive traits - a wide big nose, a rather wide forehead and straight lips. Her red hair was not long. She had  brown eyes that threw an almost icy glare She had broad hips and strong legs, very strong legs, noticed.
Maggie  was a very sexy cougar , 58  years old, and her face was never smiling. She had deep, dark brown eyes, a slightly crooked nose that gave her an air of nobility and straight lips. Maggie was a super sexy old lady , very strong and bitchy.Her  buttocks were sumptuous and they were fully made of hard muscles. Oh, yes she was damned strong! A damned strong old lady! Her shoulders were broad and her forearms were covered by rather thick veins for a woman. In fact, her whole body looked as if carved by the hardest labor.

"Maggie  is the strongest woman in milfs devision , she is unchallenged in cougar vs cougar competition , while she many times have beaten younger rivals " announced  George her trainer, proudly.

"Your Maggie  will bite the dust!" shouted Dionissus  , clearly taken away by the wine he already drank. "Look, honourable nobles, my Karen  is a real alleycat  and she will tear Maggie apart!"

"We shall see about that..." said the high Priest, smiling. "I am sure my Maggie  will do her best! After all, I promised her a great deal of money…"

"As did I with my fighter, honourable audience!" spat Deng Xa, rolling his eyes around the hall. "I must warn you, Priest, that Karen  will be merciless with your woman!

"Karen  is anxious to crush your fighter's skull, my lord! She also proved before that she's a good fighter, believe me!" said the Priest, smiling, and looked at General organizer. The General took a deep breath and got between the two women. They were already in guard, staring at each other with wild eyes, parted by only two feet.

"Go on! Let the best one win!" shouted General .

Yelling, the two old ladies  ran at each other like rams, throwing a shower of blows to the face and shoulders. Maggie was in a fighting frenzy and proved to be a hard slapper from the very first, hitting like a wild bear. Karen, however, was more deliberate, throwing powerful hammer butts at her opponent's face and, for awhile, they kept hitting each other in the middle of the great hall, between the two rows of tables. Grunting and hissing, they went on, hitting harder and harder until the younger Karen  managed to force backwards the taller  woman. Maggie  threw forth her palms so quickly that she always got Karen  in the neck and chin, the way black Nene, her trainer, had taught her.

Soon,Karen  gave a yell of frustration and turned her back on her enemy. She ran away for some steps, before turning to engage the frenzied Maggiein another exchange of heavy blows. They began to let brief grunts and Maggie increased the pressure even more, delivering these unusual slaps that always snapped back the Chu woman's head. Finally, the strong swordmaker's wife overwhelmed the Chu farmer's wife who retreated toward her master's table.

Karen  propped her muscled butts against the brim of the table and resorted to hammer butting her foe in the head, but Maggie kept on, unabated, with the heavy slaps. The onlookers began to encourage the Irish fighter who, fueled by their cheers, managed to keep Karen cornered Karen began to look in disarray against the relentless  Dublin fighter and, gathering her strength in a desperate effort to escape, delivered a most powerful hammer butt that got the Irish wilcat in the right breast, making Maggie  squeal.

"You cxnt, you'll pay for that" yelled Maggie, throwing herself against  Karen, arms outstretched. Karen twisted her trunk and dug another powerful punch in Maggie's right breast, the way her  trainer taught her.

That's it, bitch! You'll be more careful from now on, thought Karen.

"Go get her, Karen ! Teach the  bitch a lesson!" shouted Imperial advisor Deng Xa.

"Punch her face! Punch her face!" advised Deng Xa, fiercely, as the older succeeded in bending the other cougar fighter in two.

The two wildcats were now giving loud moans of effort and, as time passed by; taller Karen managed to secure a good hold around Maggie's neck. She parted her long legs and fought to remain on her feet but then, Karen began to punch her in the face.

"Yes, Punch her! Crush her face! Crush her bloody face!"

A most powerful punch exploded in Maggie's face then and she  parted her legs even wider. She looked confused - her breasts swayed from side to side and blood was pouring off her broken nostrils. She hardened, however, the waist embrace but Karen  punched Maggie again, with all her might, crushing her lips this time. Maggie's strong thighs began to tremble, the crowd roared and Maggie was in real trouble, to the hoorays of the Chu and those others who had bet on Karen.
The Priest threw a furious glance at General .

"Don't get excited, milord!" whispered . "Maggie will surely get out of it!"

"Push big cow, Maggie! Push, push, push!" yelled Nene then.

"You two…" hissed the Priest. "I hope you know very well what awaits you if Maggie is defeated!"

"I am confident in her!" smiled General .

By then,Karen  was pressing her body against Maggie's trunk, trying to force her flat on her right side, but the Wei woman readily resorted by savagely pulling the British woman by the hair. She yanked her head back in furious bursts that made Karen  scream - for awhile, they fought evenly .

"Pull hair! Snatch her hair from roots!" yelled Nene, hardly heard above the onlookers yells.

"I will… I will…" answered Maggie,  wildly.

DAL vs. MONIQUE

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

TOEFIGHT SCENARIO : dal vs . monique [/b

These contests were grudge and bloody ,and they have been organized by foot lovers.  According to the rules, women’s right big toes were facing each other, big toe-to-big toe and big toenail to big toenail , on a small table full of small stones , to cruh each other on them!  They would crush,interlock,twist and use their toe-nails to claw each other .The only rule was their ankle should be on the ground all the time of the toefight.
Some contests had  serious injuries for either or both toefighters!
These matches were “underground” and were taking place in various pubs …
 MONIQUE  from Germany   , 48 y-old  , was a leading contender of the milfs toecatfight Scene … She started as a simply entertainer , but soon developed in a strong milf  toecatfighter Her large soles and toes were very powerful and her black polished toe-nails were savage and strong!  She have beaten 13 opponents and she had a big reputation all over the country!  DAL, a mature 42 y-old lady from USA  , was the “underground” Queen of the milfs toecatfighting .Dal  got very sexy flexible toes and a long savage toe-nail very strong.  During all these years participated in numerous matches , in streets,pubs, etc...
Dal's  heart began to pound from the very first moment she reached the large patio. Plenty of people (rich people, as she noticed) stood around, drinking, smoking and chatting quietly - soon, they all began to peer at her from head to toe, weighting her chances.
Fuck them, I deserve to be here, said Karen  to herself, trying to walk among the spectators as if nothing bothered her. She felt a strange pleasure in walking barefoot on the thick grass of the patio and she thought (God knows why!) that this was her lucky sign. Suddenly, she caught the brief comment of a forty-something guy, dressed in an expensive Armani suit:
"She's some big bitch, all right, but I want also to see the other one's feet  before betting…"
Dal  knew she was good - otherwise, she wouldn't have accepted to come here.Her  long legs, although thin, seemed to be enwrapped in steel cables;her big toe was fat and chubby with short toe nails-polished black- but really killers;

Suddenly, a rumor spread through the audience as Dal's opponent, a mature lady from Germany, showed up. She was was more experienced than Dal, and she was 48 years old but she was extremely well built for her age: firm, tense breasts, with hard, thick nipples , a muscled pair of legs and very long big toe nails-polished red.Her feet were extremelly sexy !!!!
The organizer looked upon the audience and asked: "Who will win? The 48 year old Monique from Germany , or the mature lady Dal  from Usa ? Neither of them has been defeated, so, look hard and think well because you still have one minute before betting!"
The two fighters sat  down opposite each other and slowly and deliberately began to remove their boots,while glaring at one another to the delight of the mad crowd!
As they stood toe-to-toe , in the centre of this cheap pub ,voices in the crowd urgent :
TOEFIGHT ! TOEFIGHT!
The ladies were both sweating and shaking with nerves, obviously now both somewhat afraid of fighting , yet there was no way out of it with an excited mob of mad surrounding them,urging Them to get on with it.
Both women’s long powerful  big toe-nails faced each other , ready to scratch eatch other and determined to give their best.
Both were wiggling and flexing them to the delight of the crowd ,as they tried to intimidate each other.
Both were staring each other down and glaring at one another as they awaited the start of the match
"Go on,!" said the organizer. "No mercy and let the best one win!"
“Ughhhh!” grunted Monique as she brutally smacked her big toe against Dal's with a loud smack.
Dal  cried out in pain ,and she lost her momentum, as her big toe was under her opponent"s big toe ,crused to the table .Monique  grabbed this opportunity  and her toe landed on Dal”s toe with a loud cruching sound.
Then started to crush it on the stones, that they were on the table, as hard as she could.
But Dal , despite unexperienced in comparison with Monique,  had plenty of fight in her.
She reached up and raked her big toe-nail across Monique’s toe, then threw the stunned Dal off.
Now the two toefighters really got  in, big toe faces big toe and clawed at each other’s toes.
“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! “ went the wild crowd ,and “yeah baby!”
Both women’s  big toes got bloody scratches on them,and Monique managed to land a hard one!
“Yeah!” said the crowd with delight.
As Monique  pulled away Dal went    in with her right big toe-nail and Monique yelled like a dog!
Dal  caught her at the base of her toe right foot !!!!!
The crowd roared and Monique was in real trouble, to the hoorays of the Chu and those others who had bet on Dal.Someone screamed :
- " the newcomer will crush the German !!! "

After that it was a bloody grudge toe fight!
They dug and cut in to each others feet and blood running from toe scratches.
“ Five hundred dollars , DAL will destroy MONIQUE  ! “ shouted a man from the crowd
"I accept the bet .Monique"s talons will cut in pieces Dal"s ! " replied Monique"s fan
Go on, Dal, go on! She's yours!" yelled a backer.
"Scratch her ,Monique! Scratch her!" shouted another one.
However, it became obvious that the older woman from Dublin  had the initiative -Karen was hissing louder and louder, and unable to escape the furious attacks of her foe.
"Go on, Monique!  Goooo on!" shouted her suporters. "You're stronger than the  bitch! She's just a newcomer! Do her!"
"Crush her toe , Dal! Crush her!" yelled Dal"s backers , at their turn.
"Fuck you,  cow!" hissed Monique then and, breathing through clenched teeth, she went for the <crushing>. "I'll make you beg for mercy, cow!"

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 02:52:09 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: Cougar Vs. Cougar
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 07:37:07 PM »
This is a story

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 12:28:41 PM »
This is a story

Always in my polls i use a "mini story"  (scenario) The catfight fans love those scenarios and its very helpful to cast their neutral votes !!!  :-* :-* :-*

Preview of the poll fights :
KAREN vs MAGGIE (catfight) :
karen makes an explosive return to catfighting  as she dominates Maggie . Its a worthy big fav to win this contest
KAREN vs MAGGIE (toefight) :
Maggie uses her talons to cause a lot of damage to her foe. Karen despite having strong and powerful toes , she is in real trouble as Maggie"s strong and sharp toenails make the difference
DAL vs MONIQUE (catfight) :
Monique has a lot of exp and she tries to dominates this fight from the start. Dal is trying very hard but its very tough to reverse the outcome.
DAL vs MONIQUE (toefight) :
No doubt that the toe-nails will be out and they will be sharp when these two cougarstoe- fight each other   !! Both will be hurt, both will know that they have been in a real nasty toe-catfight and each will have to lick her many wounds when its over.Very closed ...very hard toefight. :D :D :D

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 03:29:22 AM »
Good even fights. I have Monique in both and Maggie vs Karen a split.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 03:29:30 PM »
MONIQUE vs. DAL (toe fight ) : 10 - 8

Monique  arriving in top form having won  many big tournies and she is a former champ in milfs toe fight competition
Many people  believe  that Dal  is the biggest bitchin toe fighting  around right now but her unexp is a big questionmark..But ...this period of time , there are gurus and people plus gamblers who bet that she is the top bitch in milfs toe catfighting.Her victory over Eleni proves that point. So a victory over Monique l will be a factor to establish her name and be the fav in new events .
What makes this matchup between those two  extra special is that a lot of people believe that Dal can beat Moniquel and proves this point.From the other side , there are people and gurus that they believe that Moniques feet are superior and she  is a diserved champ and can beat Dal as she have done to the other opponents.Monique  will stop Dal's winning streak , they think.
So here it is. The moment of truth.. Both women toe- fight to impress their fans.Monique l to confirm her superiority and Dal  to confirm that she is the new power. Both women undefeated in recent fights too.. Both extremely busty and very sexy women. Both women absolutely hate the idea of losing. Both believe 100% they would be the winner in this catfight.Both women have fat , chubby dominant toes !!!
After this toe - catfight is over, one of these women will be exuberantly happy, proud, boastful, and massively showing off when she wins the fight. The other woman will feel shame and embarrassment when she loses in front of  their fans  watch and see her submit in humiliation to a better woman
Its up to you to decide which fighter gets fucked up and humiliated, and which woman rises to be crowned the ultimate queen of competitive r milf toe - catfighting in the future events. Please feel free to write a few comments on why you think your favourite fighter would win this toe - catfight. It's always entertaining to read your reasons for why you think one woman is better than the other.
Moniquel said before the big fight :
"Dal  is a good fighter and I have got the greatest of respect for her. Buts my feet are stronger!!! Thats the truth"
Dal said before the big fight :
" I'm very confident I'll be able to deal with any fighter. Winning this fight will prove I'm a future championship material fighter .Monique  is beatable and i ll prove it !"

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 03:30:23 PM by billc »

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 09:43:24 PM »
Karen and Dal are the winners!