News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight between sexy legs' girls

• 2 Replies

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
Catfight between sexy legs' girls
« on: March 08, 2020, 09:00:47 PM »
Claire (young french girl) loves to fight with dress and pantyhose (without shoes); she's challenging Salya (sexy brunette), who loves fights with sexy stockings and stilettos ! What will happen during this sexy contest ?
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: Catfight between sexy legs' girls
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 02:57:00 AM »
What will happen is Salya will grab Claire's spectacles from her face, throw them to the floor and crush them with her stilettos. With Claire in shock, Salya will grab her by the hair with both hands, pull her head down to a suitable height and start driving hard kicks into Claire's face, smashing it to a pulp and leaving her unconscious on the cold bathroom floor
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
Re: Catfight between sexy legs' girls
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 07:57:02 AM »
What will happen is Salya will grab Claire's spectacles from her face, throw them to the floor and crush them with her stilettos. With Claire in shock, Salya will grab her by the hair with both hands, pull her head down to a suitable height and start driving hard kicks into Claire's face, smashing it to a pulp and leaving her unconscious on the cold bathroom floor
Crushing spectacles with stilettos..  what a beautiful idea !!
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...