News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

White pyjama vs black lingerie

• 3 Replies

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
White pyjama vs black lingerie
« on: March 13, 2020, 07:28:44 AM »
Remember: Corinne has lost her fight against Barbara. Then, she was brutally punished by young Malika ! Now, she wants to get a revenge against Magda (mature in black lingerie, hose and stilettos)... What will happen during this nice contest ? What kind of beating for the loser...?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 07:29:08 AM by Osy2000 »
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
Re: White pyjama vs black lingerie
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 12:04:38 AM »
Corinne may want revenge before the fighting starts but I have no doubt that within seconds of the start of the fight she will be wishing she never agreed to fight Magda.
Magda will drag poor Corinne around by her blonde hair clawing at her face when she backs her up against a wall. Then punching her repeatedly in the face Magda will draw blood from Corinne's mouth and nose as Corinne tries to beg for somebody to stop the fight.
Her begging will only spur Magda on in her relentless onslaught as she cracks Corinne's nose with a big straight right knocking a dazed Corinne back against the wall and causing her knees to buckle under her.
When Corinne slumps to the floor at Magda's sexy feet the dominant brunette will complete her destruction of the weaker blonde by laying kick after kick into, first Corinne's soft belly and then to knock her out Magda will deliver the coup de grace with a full force kick to the blonde's face snapping her head back and knocking her clean out cold with those sexy black stilettos.
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 05:24:16 AM »
  I can certainly see Magda totally dominating this fight. If it’s brutal it’s because she chooses it to be. I’d like to see brutal to start with gaining control then methodical to make sure that the dominance is displayed as she uses a sleeper hold to bring the fight to a close after taking her opponent to just before consciousness a few times before complete darkness.

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 09:01:05 AM »
Corinne may want revenge before the fighting starts but I have no doubt that within seconds of the start of the fight she will be wishing she never agreed to fight Magda.
Magda will drag poor Corinne around by her blonde hair clawing at her face when she backs her up against a wall. Then punching her repeatedly in the face Magda will draw blood from Corinne's mouth and nose as Corinne tries to beg for somebody to stop the fight.
Her begging will only spur Magda on in her relentless onslaught as she cracks Corinne's nose with a big straight right knocking a dazed Corinne back against the wall and causing her knees to buckle under her.
When Corinne slumps to the floor at Magda's sexy feet the dominant brunette will complete her destruction of the weaker blonde by laying kick after kick into, first Corinne's soft belly and then to knock her out Magda will deliver the coup de grace with a full force kick to the blonde's face snapping her head back and knocking her clean out cold with those sexy black stilettos.
Beautiful one-side fight ! Love it !!
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...