News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Who Would Win This Heavyweight Catfight ? Sophia vs Jez

• 3 Replies

Offline EMW

• God Member
Who Would Win This Heavyweight Catfight ? Sophia vs Jez
« on: March 14, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »
Both women love domination and go to clubs for kinkster to enjoy their fetishes.

During one evening the subject of catfighting came into the conversation and both women showed a strong interest.

Other kinksters wanted to see both women fight and see who is the hardest. Both women agreed and it was agreed that it was fight that anything goes and declared the '' Heavyweight Catfight Contest.''

So the audience formed a large circle

Here we see both women before the fight in the outfit they would wear. Click on the image for a larger view.

So who will win this catfight of the heavyweights ?
Left. Sophia.
Right. Jez.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 07:03:53 PM by EMW »

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Who Would Win This Heavyweight Catfight ? Sophia vs Jez
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 06:07:16 AM »
Wow.  What a fantasy match-up!  I voted for Sophia, but believe this would be a very entertaining battle.  Too bad that fights like this don't really happen. 

Offline sherlie

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 06:57:52 AM »
Incredible!!
I voted for jez but undoubtedly this one's a close contest.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 06:42:42 PM »
I keep coming back to this match-up.  Looks like something that could occur at an event such as Burning Man. 

Wish that someone would produce a match featuring women like these two.  Just my opinion.