News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Downstairs at Kea

• 11 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Downstairs at Kea
« on: April 22, 2020, 11:33:05 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

This whole thing was because I was supposed to lose.  The problem was, I’m not good at following orders and I hate to lose.

My name is Kelly.  Here’s the postcard biography.  I grew up in the American midwest.  An athlete all my life, my early gymnastics and track success was hampered when I developed breasts.  But puberty wasn’t all bad for me - I still won a university scholarship to play field hockey, and I love to fuck.   :)  A sugar daddy I picked up in school took me to Phuket, and I fell in love with Thailand.  The heat, the smells, the crowds, the anything-goes atmosphere.  He went home and I stayed.  In Bangkok, if you can imagine a young woman doing it, there’s a place to watch it.  I ended up one night in a club in Patpong named Kea that held femfights.  I loved it.  The next night, I was on the card.

I became very popular at Kea.  A young American, with good looks and big tits - the Chinese businessmen especially liked to see me matched against Asian girls.  They also generally liked it when I lost.  To back up a second, the action on the main floor of Kea was of the oil wrestling, foxy boxing variety.  Most of us girls actually liked each other, going drinking and dancing together.  The fights could be spirited, no doubt.  Girls came away with split lips, black eyes, bruised tits, all the time.  But it was all still pretty civilized, and losing to keep things in harmony was cool, especially if there was extra cash involved.

But now it’s time to introduce you to Rina.  Rina was Indonesian, from Surabaya, and is one of the reasons I said ‘most’ of the girls got along.  No one got along with Rina.  She was from a rich family, rebelling and slumming in Patpong.  She was a dark, smoldering beauty, I have to give her that, and a smooth athlete with no morals whatsoever.  She also had a lover, when he was in town, from Shanghai, who made her family’s money look like the change lost in your couch cushions.  He lavished cash on her, and she lapped it up and flaunted it in front of all the girls.  In short, she was a bitch, and I disliked her intensely.

That night, I was matched with Rina for a wrestling match.  The manager gave me the word - make it look good, but lose.  Let me revert to the problem statement that opened this tale.  I did not want to lose to Rina.  Even without me throwing the match, she pinned me twice, and none too gently.  But I pinned her three times, to take the best of five, the final pin being a matchbook with her legs split humiliatingly wide.  Take that, bitch.  The manager gave me a look of dismay as I celebrated, but too bad.

Rina came up furious, spitting words like bullets.  I didn’t get the words, but I got the gesture.  She jabbed her thumb down, pointing at the floor.

Most of the action at Kea happened at street level.  The main club was well-lit, full of tourists (even if not family-friendly), even air conditioned.  Like I said, no one really got hurt.

The substreet level at Kea was none of those things.

No casual tourist traffic there.  The men paid sixty-five thousand baht to watch down there.  It was windowless, airless, and suffocating hot.  There was room for maybe fifty people to line the walls, and that night probably seventy-five jammed in.  The center of the space was a concrete pit, round, twelve feet across.  And down there, girls definitely got hurt.

That’s what Rina’s gesture meant.  She was calling me out.  I had embarrassed her in front of her rich patron and lover, and that she could not tolerate.  I stared into the rage in her dark eyes for a long moment and then nodded, and jabbed my thumb down as well.  Bitch.  Those in the know erupted in cheers, and if they could afford it, rushed to pay the door fee. 

We would go downstairs, Rina and I, in thirty minutes.  No rules, no limits, no clothes.  One girl left standing.  Mmmmmmmmmmm, Bangkok.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: Downstairs at Kea
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 09:26:04 AM »

The manager wasn’t mad at me any longer.  Her fear that me not throwing the upstairs match to Rina would lose the business of the Shanghai shark was gone.  He would love the real fight, she was sure.  “Fight that bitch down,” she said.  “Tear her titties.”  Thanks, coach.

So let me set the scene some more for you.

Rina and I were both flyweights, petites, whatever you call it.  She was a little thicker, maybe five pounds heavier than me.  Her long straight hair was glossy black.  Her skin was cappuccino-colored and flawless.  She was tatted; blue ink sleeved her left arm.  I liked the one she had around her belly button.  For a small Asian girl, she had big tits, all natural, black nipples that took up their entire tips.  Her resting bitch face was sullen as she stared at me across the pit, her dark eyes ringed with black mascara.  She held her arms out straight to her sides, and two men lowered her into the circle.  Her body was on full display.  She was shaven smooth, her pussy lips small and dark.

My turn.  I’m blonde and I wear it free and tousled.  I have a hard pad of abs, strong arms and legs.  The Thai sun had made me almost as brown as Rina, just a different shade, with tan lines on my breasts and bikini area.  My tits were as big as hers, also natural, with small brown nipples.  I gave the men a little show by wetting one finger and sliding it between my hairless pussy lips, then back to my mouth.  They roared and stomped.  I grinned, and stretched out my arms so they could lower me to join her.

I’d never fought in the basement pit, but I’d watched two fights there.  The rabid men just above the fighters was a huge turn-on, the way they foamed and screamed.  The pit itself, so totally primal, so animalistic.  God, I’d been so wet when I’d watched.  My little show wasn’t all show, either.  I was wet now.

No ceremony here, no emcee or announcements.  My bare feet touched down, and Rina charged.  Fight or dodge?  Fuck dodge.  I met her head on.  Our tits smashed together and I felt the impact drive her hard-as-stones nipples into mine.  She weighed more, had more of a run - physics meant that I’d lose this clash and she took me off my feet and slammed me to the concrete floor.

Rina didn’t have a lot of English, but she had a vocabulary fit for this pit.  As she ground me into the floor, she released a torrent of bitch cxnt whore pussy kill.  We were on the same page.  She stabbed her fingers into my tits from above.  I slashed at her dark eyes from below, both of us already screaming like animals.

I’m serious as fuck.  I tried to blind her, in the first thirty seconds.  This bitch just triggered me, and this setting, with the heat and the crowd and the concrete, it pushed me over the edge.  Me, retelling this story now, sounds like I was coherently, rationally aware, but that’s not true.  Thailand still has a few indochinese tigers, and that’s what we were, Rina and me.  Fucking animals. 

I hurt her, but I didn’t blind her.  She let go of one of my tits, and sent elbow strikes into my face.  With my head on the concrete, every shot reverberated through my skull.  She shredded my lips against my teeth, and hammered my left eye, trying to drive her elbow straight down through it.

I threw her off.  Like I said, I’m not big but I’m strong.  I lunged after her and she met me but this time I had more momentum.  I put her on her back, and clawed her pussy, loving the way she screamed.  I know she probably didn’t understand all my words but I knew she’d get my tone, so I didn’t hold back.

“Your rich-ass man is watching me, bitch.  He’s looking at my body.  He wants to fuck me now, not you.  He sees how weak your pussy is.”  I punctuated that by shoving four fingers into her.  Many in the crowd understood me.  Her man was one who did.  The rabble shrieked with delight. 

She went for my eyes, shoving her thumbs into them.  I jerked away, losing my hold.  I put some space between us, blinking tears, until I could see again.  I had her blood on my fingers.  She was on her knees but with her forehead pressed to the pit floor, sobbing.  I scanned the front row of the crowd, found her Shanghai shark.  He’d been around the club enough for us to recognize him.  He was young, good-looking, expensively suited.  I held his eye and licked my fingers.  He smiled.

Two steps and I kicked Rina in her ribs.  Her black hair flew as she flopped to her back.  I stomped her.  Her tits, mostly, but her head and guts too.  She jerked and sobbed.  Fucking bitch not so tough, I thought.  I dragged her up and pinned her to the pit wall.  It was shallow enough that her head went back over the lip, her hair fanned out at the feet of the men urging us on.  I pounded my knee into her tattooed stomach, loving the feel of her abs breaking down, loving the sound of pain I beat out of her.

My third knee strike, she turned.  My kneecap hit the solid wall, fuck that hurt.  She caught my leg.  Our faces were inches apart, so I saw her eyes and her teeth as her lips pulled back.  Then her claws tore into my pussy.  She came off the wall, punching her tits into mine, and lifted, more with her nails in my cxnt than by her hand holding my bent leg at the ankle.  She slammed me to the floor with my leg twisted under me.  I saw the shark’s face over her shoulder.  He made an O with his mouth, a fake face of sympathy.

Rina repaid her stomping.  The shots into my thigh and hip to torture my bent leg hurt the most, until she moved to my breasts.  I laid on the unyielding floor, in a flop sweat, completely helpless, while she beat the fuck out of my tits.  The blood from my mouth ran down my throat, choking me, until I coughed a spray.  It felt like my chest was crushed, my lungs collapsed.  I couldn’t breathe.  She stomped until she was tired of it, and that wasn’t quick.

Rina strutted around me, her fists in the air, shouting something into the steaming crowd.  Things rained down into the pit in response.  A glass beer bottle shattered on the pit floor, foaming liquid around the green shards.  More bottles followed, each one exploding into fragments.

The bottoms of tiger pits would be lined with punji sticks.  Broken glass was an improvisation.  Rina dragged me up, lifted me again, and drove me, face and tits down, into the littered floor.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 10:42:37 AM »
I'm loving this story!  It sure took a turn fast!  I'm very curious what happens next!

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 12:13:20 PM »
Get up Kelly!, I've got £50 on you!!!
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 08:26:31 PM »
Get up Kelly!, I've got £50 on you!!!

I'm pulling for Kelly too, but Rina looks FIERCE!!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2020, 07:32:55 AM »
The broken glass cut me.  The worst were shards that embedded in my cheek and in my left breast, below my nipple.  She dragged me up and flung me into the pit wall, my feet hitting glass as I went.  She stepped through it, more carefully, and hit me in the face where the glass was stuck.  It went flying, tearing my skin more as it went.  She was more precise with her angle as she dropped her fist.  Her knuckles drove the piece of glass in my breast in deeper.

Oh Jesus did I scream.  I’d never felt pain like that before.  Grinning, she pulled her arm back and desperately I clawed at myself and pulled the bloody shrapnel free before her fist flashed forward again.  I took the vicious punch in the gash in my tit, but the glass was gone.  Still in my hand, I slashed her stomach with it.  She didn’t expect that, and I ripped her good.

We circled each other, Rina and I.  We both stooped for a good piece of glass as we moved.  She feinted at me, then slashed.  I caught her wrist and stabbed back.  She turned but I cut across her ribs before she captured my wrist too.  Stalemated, our faces were a foot apart, both of us straining.  Her nipples flicked across mine, an electric second that made me gasp.   Rina said something, and spit in my eyes.  The watchers hooted as it ran down my face.

“Fucking cxnt,” I gasped.  I poured everything I had into pushing against her, twisting her wrist.  She gave a step.  Her head went down, her black hair in her face.  Her knees bent, then buckled.  I had her.  On her knees, I rammed my knee into her face.  It hurt, but it hurt her worse.  Her black hair whipped, flinging sweat.  My second knee split both her upper and lower lip.  She still clutched both my wrist and her glass knife, but now mine hovered a few inches from one of her big black nipples, and her arm was trembling.

The crowd started chanting something, a rhythmic, musical syllable.  I learned later it was the Thai word for blood.  Rina sobbed, and for the first time I saw fear flicker in her black eyes.  It felt good.  No, it felt . .. powerful, and erotic.  I wanted more of it.  I wanted to bathe in it.   

Her arm collapsed, but she twisted again and I stumbled forward, slicing my shard across the top of her breast but missing the mutilating strike I wanted.  She turned her weakness into strength - as I unbalanced past her and went to my knees, she wrenched my arm back and up between my shoulder blades. Her body was on my back now, and it was her glass coming up only inches from my chest.  I couldn’t see her eyes, but I knew the hate was back full strength.  She leaned into me, the cutting edge in her hand now vibrating on the underside of my nipple, her bicep bulging.

Now I was the one with head down, wet hair in my face, sobbing with effort to keep her at bay.  Sweat ran down my battered tits, dripping off the points of my nipples.  She was so close the drops landed on her glass.  I pushed her wrist back an inch, then another.  Her breath was rasping in my ear.  I turned my head as far as I dared, and bit down on the outer curve of her broad cheekbone.  She shrieked, and jerked - her shard stabbed once, not deeply, into the underside of my breast - but I bit down harder.  My mouth filled with her blood.

Once I’d hurt her enough, I opened my mouth with a gasp and she flung herself away from me.  We both lost our make-shift blades in the frenzy.  Rina was crawling, sobbing with pain and exhaustion.  I landed on her back like a panther dropping from a tree on its prey, biting her again, this time where her neck sloped into her shoulder.  Both my hands shot to her swaying tits, and crushed as hard as I could.  She punched up into the top half of my face, desperate to break the bite, then opened her hand and drove her thumb into my eye again.  I had to let go.

We slowly got to our feet, covered with blood and bruises and grit from the floor.  The crowd noise beat on us in waves in that small hotbox of a room.  The Shanghai shark had his hands up, calling for quiet.  It took a minute, but the crowd settled to a buzz to hear him out.  He spoke, a quick staccato burst, and they erupted again.  He waved his hands until they subsided, then spoke directly to me.  His English was perfect, a slight British accent.

“I said, for an American, you fight like an Asian bitch.  I offered you and Rina an incentive now, one million baht, to the winner.  I also said that if you win, I would find out if you fucked better than an Asian girl too.  Rina did not like that part.”    He smiled.  The portion of the crowd who spoke English roared again.

I was wet before.  Now I felt a golden drop slide from my pussy to mix with the sweat on my skin.  I caught my bloody lower lip between my teeth and cupped my breasts.  I whipped my hair back and turned to her, my back arched.  I knew she knew enough English to understand what I was about to say.

“Fight my tits, Rina, you slut.  Fight my tits until one of us quits.  He will see what a weak bitch you are.”

She arched her back too.  Her eyes burned.  I was definitely not in Kansas anymore, as the cliche goes, but my eyes were just as hot as hers.  Despite the pain and weariness I felt so alive then.  The ultimate adrenaline high.   We slammed together in the center of the pit. 

My face was on the side of hers with her bitten-bloody cheek and shoulder, and the copper smell of her blood was intoxicating.  I wrapped my arms around her ribs, and ground my tits into hers.  Our nipples were trapped together as I crushed her dark boobs with mine.  She dug her nails into my ass and humped back, her stomach slapping mine, her hard stubs rolling my nipples left and right. 

Fuck, how could she be this strong still?  I gave a step, then two.  She snarled in my ear and pumped her tits into mine.  Even though nothing traveled more than an inch or so, it hurt an indescribable amount.  Men, just think of something ramming into your balls over and over, in hard pulses.  It showed in my face because her fans in the crowd started chanting her name.  I rolled my torso in a tight figure eight, trying to find an angle where it seemed like my nipples were hurting hers as much as she was hurting mine. 

She locked her arms around my ribs now, a mutual front bear hug.  She had a rhythm now, pounding my tits like she was fucking me.  My back hit the pit wall, my legs spread wider than Rina’s, and now it really turned to a brutal sexual beating.  Every time she thrust into me, her pussy hit mine, clit to clit.  My abs were melting under her stomach battering mine and the first early swell of an orgasm, not yet inevitable but there, prowling outside my defenses.  And God, her nipples were like rocks.  I knew mine were going soft as hers relentlessly ground them.  Between her crushing arms, the pain in my tits, and the heat in my pussy, I was gasping, jagged, irregular gulps of air.

A milk duct in my left breast burst, a small supernova of agony.  My head fell back over the pit edge as I screamed, tears streaming from the corners of my eyes.  She had maneuvered me right to the shark’s feet, so that he looked straight down at her tits dominating mine.  Rina’s teeth were an inch from my displayed throat.  “He still fuck me tonight, Kelly,” she said.  If the prey animal is large, the tiger bites its throat to kill it.

Offline Lizzie

• Viciously Delicious
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2020, 08:32:19 AM »
Wow, I love the hyper level of violence in this one, broken glass and biting!
I can't wait to see if Kelly avoids the bite for the throat or not.
Viciously Delicious, and Savagely fun.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 12:47:13 AM »
I'm loving the twists and turns in this one!  I'm on the edge of my seat.  I keep thinking Kelly is going to finish off Rina, but the Indonesian tigress has heart and a ferocious fighting spirit! 

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 08:55:25 AM »

As Rina turned her head and attacked, I got my left hand up and in her mouth.  It might have saved my life, because my fingers between her molars kept her incisors from ripping my jugular open.  Oh God I was in agony though.  Her teeth ground on the bones between my first and second joint.  Her body still pounded mine.  Her dark breasts had beaten mine into submission, her hard curves forcing mine to conform to them.  My nipples knelt beneath hers, soft and inverted.  Her clit stung mine like a hornet.  The shark smiled down, and took his cock out to show me just how hard my suffering made him. 

I had to fight back.  I had to.  Desperately ignoring the blinding pain in my hand, I pushed her face away from my throat, a slow inch at a time, until I got my right hand between our pussies.  This time, her clit thrust into my nails.  Her hips bucked.  Her belly wasn’t as hard against mine now.  My tits regained some shape, no longer just crushed under hers.  Her bearhug grip across my ribs failed.  She screamed as I clawed her pussy, my fingers released from her bite as her mouth opened.

I couldn’t keep the momentum.  Rina gripped my thumb and jerked my hand away from her pussy, and punished me with a savage knee strike between my wide open thighs.  Fuck it felt like she broke my pelvis against the pit wall.  She did it again, and again.  My tits bounced wildly as the impacts rocketed through me.  She let me fall to my knees, then face forward onto the floor.

When she dragged me up to my knees a few seconds later, slumped against her leg, my battered breasts hanging on either side of her slender thigh, the grinning shark now sat on the pit rim, his shirt open and his pants gone.  He didn’t mind the blood all over her Rina’s face as she slid her swollen lips down his shaft.  I just watched, in a daze.  My arms weren’t working.  I couldn’t hold my head up; my cheek rested on her thigh, held tilted back by her hand in my hair. 

“I still want to see how you fuck,” he said to me.  He spoke to Rina and she glared at me from the corner of her eye.  “When Rina is tired of hurting you here, I’ve told her we will bring you home with us.  Even broken toys can be fun to play with.”  He gripped Rina’s thick black hair and pulled her off his cock, twisting her head toward mine.  Her eyes glittered with hate and her hand held his belt.  “I don’t think she is tired of your pain yet, though.”

He was right about that.

Rina looped the belt through its buckle around my neck like a choke collar, and pulled me across the pit, front down.  My head was angled up as I strangled, blood spraying from my lips as I breathed only in ragged bursts.  I couldn’t get my arms or knees under me.  The broken glass on the floor ripped at my tits and stomach and legs as she dragged me back and forth, screaming taunts at me.

She finally knelt in the center of the pit, one knee down and one up, and draped me over her leg to display me.  She hitched a short grip on her makeshift leash, and pulled my head way back, my matted wet hair spilled across the floor.  My spine was bent in an upside-down U, my legs twisted under me.  I couldn’t see anything but a blur of the pit wall and the rabid crowd, but I felt everything.

Rina had a broken bottle in her free hand.  She jabbed it into the undersides of my outflung breasts as they shuddered on my chest, then dragged it down my body, cutting my stomach top to bottom, bound for my pussy.

Thank God I still had some childhood gymnast in me, and thank God or Buddha for luck or karma.  Before she ruined me, I threw my knee up into the side of her jaw as I flipped backwards over her knee.  I hoped to fuck that I’d knocked her out, or at least broken her jaw.  It took me precious seconds to loosen the belt, it was jerked so tight into my throat.  It came free and I rolled, lashing it at her as she came at me.  The small metal buckle hit her right in the center of the bite mark I’d left on her cheekbone.  She went down.  The crowd was berserk with delight as we both lay sobbing.

God, that fucking whore had hurt me.  Rage boiled out of me.  She wasn’t the only one with fury to spend still; the bitch had dragged me across broken glass and I had to make her pay for that.  I pushed myself staggering to my feet, and whipped her tits with the belt, trying to drive the buckle into her big dark nipples.  She jerked and moaned each time I lashed her.  I screamed curses at her, just a mindless stream of viciousness.

It wasn’t enough, though.  I wanted to hurt her with my hands.  I wanted to beat her until she was an empty shell.  I wanted her to carry for the rest of her life not just that she’d lost a fight but that a little blonde American girl had completely, utterly, wrecked her.

I put her on the wall, her head back over the lip, across the pit from her patron.  I wanted him to have the best view in the house.  The guy right above us was very happy to do as I directed.  He knelt on her fanned-out hair, pinning her there, and took his cock out, vigorously stroking it above her upturned face.

The starburst tattoo around her navel was my target.  With her back on the concrete, every punch ripped deep in her guts.  My knuckles smeared the blood from the slash across her stomach as I hammered her.  Her legs twitched nervelessly as fist after fist smashed home.  After an unrelenting minute, she retched, dry heaves or she would have choked on it with her head pinned back.  She was still conscious when my little helper came another minute later, his jism spurting up and fountaining down across her upper chest and her whipped tits.  I think she was still conscious when her bladder let go.  Oh, how they roared at that.

All I know for sure is that when I finally stopped, she was unconscious.  My little friend grinned as he stood, and she fell bonelessly to the pit floor.  It was my name that they chanted now.  God, I can’t describe that feeling.  The heat, the smell, the sound.  The pit was mine.

It took a few hours of riding the shark’s cock in his silk-sheeted bed, but in time he admitted I was a better fuck that any Asian girl.  Her wrists handcuffed behind her, Rina watched us, her dark eyes dull now.  He was right about broken toys, too.  She made an excellent pussy slave.

I’ll say it again:  Mmmmmmmmmmm, Bangkok.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 01:03:13 PM »
Vicious, awesome!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2020, 06:42:57 PM »
I love a blonde vs Asian match, but this one was absolutely delicious!  With all the twists and turns, I couldn't tell who would win.  And that ending!  Once proud Rina forced to watch Kelly pleasure her man, while being forced to serve obediently as Kelly's pussy slave!  Hot! 

I think Kelly is wise to keep Rina handcuffed though.  Something tells me that even after suffering such a brutally devastating and humiliating defeat, that kitten has claws! 
 ;)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 06:44:50 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline reith19

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2020, 08:40:51 PM »
Absolutely excellent. Loved the viciousness and especially the ending. Broken toys indeed. Thanks so much for all your stories. They are marvelous.