News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 31

• 19 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 31
« on: May 30, 2020, 07:37:47 PM »
TO ALL VIEWERS: Please see the Events tab (below) on the site to get a detailed explanation of the new weighted RNG system I'm using to determine winners! This tab also has information on how to become a Stable Manager!

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/2017/12/ppv-1.html

The CWF returns with PPV 31, which will see Brooklyn Decker attempt to defend her Championship Belt against Emily Addison!!

As always, once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions if a match-up interests you!! If you are interested in writing a matchup, check with me once the polls close to see who actually won each fight with the RNG.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

Title Fight
{alt}

{alt}

Brooklyn Decker
Height: 5'9
Weight: 117 lbs
Bust: 36DD
Hometown: Kettering, Ohio

{alt}

Emily Addison
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 32E
Hometown: Johnson City, Tennessee

{alt}

Kendall Jenner
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

{alt}

Stacy Keibler
Height: 5'11
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Rosedale, Maryland

{alt}

Stana Katic
Height: 5'9
Weight: 125 lbs
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Sarah Chalke
Height: 5'7
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada

{alt}

Blake Lively
Height: 5'10
Bust: 34C

{alt}

Lucy Pinder
Height: 5'5
Bust: 32H
Hometown: Winchester, United Kingdom

{alt}

Ariel Winter
Height: 5'1
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 34D

{alt}

Natalie Alyn Lind
Height: 5'5
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Ontario, Canada

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 31
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:42:40 PM »
I will write Ariel vs Natalie

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 06:45:04 AM »
"Im so excited to have my debut match! I can't wait to show you all what I can do!"

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 06:47:19 AM »
Ill do STana vs Sarah and Kendall vs Stacy

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 09:48:02 AM »
{alt}

Natalie Alyn Lind walks into the room and sits down next to her teammate Ariel Winter. Both young actresses joined Strahovski's Angels and their first fight is against one another. The fight will determine their place within Strahovski's Angels and it will be the first win for one of them and the first loss for the other. A lot is on the line for both young fighters.

Natalie has always wanted to be the best, but Ariel is in the same position. She is tired of being seen as the nerdy Alex from Modern Family and is here to prove that she is the best. The blonde and the brunette look at each other and everyone in the room can see the rivalry between them. They might be teammates, but they are still bitter enemies.

Both of them have been blessed with amazing breasts and they eagerly show them off whenever they can. Natalie arches her back a bit in the chair, so that her breasts get pushed out. Ariel notices what the blonde is trying to do and she does the same showing off her large boobs. The reporters stare at the girls showing off their racks and they can't wait to start asking questions to these two amazing busty fighters.

One of the reporters breaks the silence and asks the first question to Natalie. "Isn't it weird that Yvonne Strahovski asked you to join her team, because of your history together?"

A smile appears on Natalie's face. "Not at all, Yvonne knows that she needs the best on her team and I am the best. It also gives her an excuse to watch me train and drool at my ass and tits."

All of the reporters laugh for a second knowing what has happened between Natalie and Yvonne during The Celebrity Sexfight League of 2018/2019. The only one not laughing is Ariel, who lets out an audible snort.

A reporter notices Ariel's response and quickly asks Ariel a question. "It seems that you don't agree with Natalie. What do you think your odds are against your teammate?"

Ariel looks over at Natalie for a moment, before turning her attention to the reporter. "The blonde will have no chance at all. I will crush her breasts with my own divine twins and she will beg for mercy. However our fight won't end there, no I will show everyone else that my sexual skills are better as well. I will make her cum over and over again, until she begs me to stop. I will fuck her loser ass in front of everyone after she has admitted I am better."

Natalie's face no longer shows any signs of kindness and her eyes are spitting fire at Ariel. Natalie doesn't even wait for another reporter to ask her a question. "We will see about that bitch, because I am going to ruin your boobs and make you my personal bitch in front of everyone. I will fuck you dry and you will be begging me to fuck your ass! You will be down on your knees worshipping my ass in the end!"

"Why don't you bring it on slut! After I am done with you, your precious bitch Yvonne will be begging me to make her my bitch!" Ariel says standing up and placing her hands on the table.

"Fuck you whore! I will fuck you up!" Natalie stands up as well and shoves her chair back.

Ariel kicks her chair away and turns to the blonde. Natalie walks to Ariel and bumps her breasts into Ariel's breasts. The brunette isn't going to let the blonde intimidate her and thrusts her breasts forward trying to make Natalie back off. The blonde however isn't moving at all and the two begin to thrust their breasts into each other.

"Come on bitch! Show me what you got!" Ariel hisses at Natalie.

"My girls are already crushing yours!" Natalie taunts and thrusts her breasts into Ariel's boobs.

The brunette is forced to take a step back and lets out a grunt. She steps forward and smashes her boobs into Natalie's boobs. This time it's the blonde who has to take a step back. Yvonne Strahovski has been watching the press conference from the backstage area and sees that things are getting out of control. She rushes into the room and steps between Ariel and Natalie.

"Save it for the fight ladies!" Yvonne shouts out and keeps the two young busty fighters separated.

Yvonne drags Ariel and Natalie out of the room and all the reporters quickly record everything that has happened.

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 10:45:08 AM »
Wow, after seeing that explosive interview I know what fight I most want to see at PPV 31  :D! Outside of my own clients (Kendall Jenner) fight against Stacy Keibler.

Ariel and Natalie..... that is some bad blood right there. And it's certainly going to be a crazy fight. Hopefully Yvonne can keep them in line as stablemates after the fight.

Speaking of which, I have a message about Kendall's fight, along with a few words from the tall, leggy amazon herself. It'll be coming shortly 8).
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 12:50:22 PM »
So I'm back again, ready to issue a brief statement about my client Kendall Jenner. At PPV 30 we talked about Olivia Munn, but this week, it's Kendall's time to shine in the spotlight. Her personality has really surprised me and I can tell you that she definitely has the attitude of a champion or even a queen, maybe even a tyrant..... But all that doesn't matter, as I'm here to introduce to you the Future of the CWF.................

The Bashful Bantamweight..... Miss Legs For Days......."Killa" Kendall Jenner!

There's a lot of reasons I signed Ms. Jenner, but the biggest of them all is simply one word - POTENTIAL. Not to mention that other star making quality of hers... She has IT! Not everyone can have that special combination of limitless potential and that ever so elusive IT factor, but I believe Kendall is one of the select few. Now her record in the CWF isn't perfect, she's just 3-4. But I don't see 4 losses, I see 3 wins! Victories against Victoria Justice, Jennifer Aniston and even Miley Cyrus! How many others can claim a track record with wins over those girls! Honestly, I really don't know. Kendall is a star who's simply ready to blast off to the top of the Bantamweight division, knocking over everyone and anything in her way. Unfortunately, at PPV 31, that someone is the lovely Stacy Keibler. I've always been a big fan of Stacy, ever since her wrestling days. But at PPV 31, the future comes and for Stacy, that future is going to rocket right over her. Let's just hope she moves out of the way.

Now I have some, uhm. Interesting words from Kendall herself.

"Really? You actually want me to waste my valuable time and talk about this? Fine. Alright look, uhm... Stacy. Yeah never even heard of you. Listen Stace, I don't know who you are, all I know is that your my opponent and I'm ready to end this stupid losing streak I've been on. Anybody with a working brain knows that cow Kate Upton and that psycho Amber Heard got lucky, those f***ing overrated blondes..... Okay my manager just told me your a blonde! What a hell of a coincidence! You'll be perfect for me to take out my anger on and judging by your photos, your clearly an old washed up bag just looking for a payday. Your legs are long, but they're probably just as washed up as your face, not even close to a match for my long and powerful stems. So if your nice, I'll go easy on you and won't break those brittle bones of yours.... But just so you know, if you give me even a second of sh*t in that ring, I'm going to plant my perfect ass on that scraggly face of yours and take a long lounge just sitting there"
{alt}
"I'm done talking about a sure thing, but I wanted to address the fans and haters really quick before I get off to much more important work. Like my tan. So listen up simpletons and overrated fighters, talking to you bantamweight division! I'm here and now I've got the management that guarantees me he'll get me to the top! So just know, it's only a matter of time before that gold is around my waist where it belongs. I don't settle for second. And to all you haters out there, you'll learn to love me. Goodybe!"
{alt}
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 11:39:01 PM »
Loving the trash talk from all the competitors!!

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 12:20:35 PM »
Kendalls trash talk wont save her from Stacys wrath, but infuriates Stacy even more and makes her obliterate poor Kendall  ;D

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 03:18:08 PM »
Kendalls trash talk wont save her from Stacys wrath, but infuriates Stacy even more and makes her obliterate poor Kendall  ;D
been watching old stacy matches for inspiration
win or lose.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2020, 08:41:31 AM »
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

The fight is only a few days away and Natalie Alyn Lind has been training hard for her fight with Ariel Winter. Natalie walks out of the gym when a reporter ambushes her.

"Miss Lind, may I ask you some questions?" The reporter pushes her microphone in front of Natalie's face.

The young busty blonde stops and smiles at the reporter. "Of course."

The female reporter looks over the moon and quickly gathers herself. "Is it true that you and Ariel are rivals, even though you are on the same team?"

"It's obvious that we are no friends for sure. I really don't understand why Yvonne wants that bitch on her team." Natalie says to the reporter.

"I heard that you two have agreed on some high stakes for the fight, is that really the case?" The reporter's face turns slightly red.

"You clearly know a lot, but yes we have some high stakes for our fight. The loser becomes the winner's slave for a week. I am going to defeat her in our fight and then fuck her in front of the entire world. At the end I will place a nice collar around her neck with her real name on it. She will leave the arena on a leash walking like a dog." Natalie says throwing her hair into the wind and she walks away from the reporter.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 05:32:57 PM »
For those wanting to write stories, here are the winners after the RNG! Just highlight the text after "winner" and the winner's name (it's in white font) should show up. Anyone who wants to avoid spoilers can wait until next weekend when the results roll out :)

Brooklyn Decker vs. Emily Addison
Winner: Emily Addison via *RNG*

Kendall Jenner vs. Stacy Keibler
Winner: Stacy Keibler

Stana Katic vs. Sarah Chalke
Winner: Stana Katic

Blake Lively vs. Lucy Pinder
Winner: Blake Lively

Ariel Winter vs. Natalie Alyn Lind
Winner: Ariel Winter

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2020, 06:05:44 PM »
Ariel rightfully proved to be the stronger woman and now owns Natalie. I like that ;D ;)

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2020, 06:22:05 PM »
Ariel rightfully proved to be the stronger woman and now owns Natalie. I like that ;D ;)

For a week

Offline rappin1

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2020, 09:51:07 PM »
Why weight classes ala boxing?  I understand multi titles but rather then weight classes have wrestling titles like TV title, Tag title and Main title.