News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jane Seymour vs Paris Hilton: The War Of Dresses

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Jane Seymour vs Paris Hilton: The War Of Dresses
« on: August 07, 2020, 11:55:17 AM »
{alt}

JANE SEYMOUR: 'PARIS HILTON STOLE MY LOOK!'

Turning up for a red carpet photoshoot in identical dresses sparked hostilities between these two ladies

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Actress Jane Seymour was not happy finding herself forced to stand on a red carpet together with socialite Paris Hilton after both ladies had arrived for the event wearing identical dresses. In particular, after Paris suggested they should openly engage in a 'who wore it better' competition Jane got annoyed at the younger woman and told her, 'Paris, I won't be afraid of any competition between me and you!'
Paris later continued teasing Jane, comparing her wealth of an estimated $300 million to Jane's in comparison modest net worth of $90 million. Finally, Paris told her, 'Jane, why don't you spare yourself the embarrassment of trying to look good in a dress designed for a woman thirty years younger than you? You could go backstage and find something different to change into!' Finally, Jane snapped and challenged Paris, 'Well, how about the two of us wrestling each other and seeing who gets her dress pulled off her first?'
Paris was enthusiastic about the idea and now she and Jane are preparing for a battle in which they will test their physical strength against each other.

BELOW, Jane Seymour: 'I've had enough of her insults. She's such a bitch, and in spite of my age I'm confident I look better than her in any dress!'

{alt}

BELOW, Paris Hilton: 'If Jane had any dignity she'd admit that she's too old to pull off any kind of contest between herself and me! Stepping back gracefully would spare her so much ridicule from my fans.'

{alt}

JANE SEYMOUR: 69 years, 5'3", 55 kg, 32C

PARIS HILTON: 39 years, 5'6", 55 kg, 32B

BELOW: Jane and Paris in their identical dresses - awkward moments of this kind apparently are bound to lead to hostilities between two women.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Jane Seymour vs Paris Hilton: The War Of Dresses
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »
Paris might win the beauty contest, but that's all she'll win, she gets her butt kicked by a woman 30 years her senior, i think Paris is the one who'll be facing losing her dignity.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Jane won the beauty competition.   ;D To me, Paris has a very modest degree of sex appeal compared to sexy Jane  :D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 08:38:15 AM »
Paris is the one who'll be facing losing her dignity.

... she can't lose something that she's never had

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 05:37:37 PM »
Paris gets her butt kicked by a woman 30 years her senior,
I wouldn't even be surprised if Jane won the beauty competition.   ;D To me, Paris has a very modest degree of sex appeal compared to sexy Jane  :D

... and that's the only thing that's ''modest'' about Hilton... well... along with her i.q., manners, ect...