News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma Watson vs Gina Carano

• 19 Replies

Offline goro

Emma Watson vs Gina Carano
« on: August 15, 2020, 06:16:29 AM »
Emma Watson:
Actress, 30: 5'5" 117lb; 165cm 53kg
{alt} {alt}

Gina Carano:
Professional MMA fighter/Actress, 38: 5'8" 159lb; 173cm 72kg
{alt} {alt}
Just seeing how low the watson delusion goes

Offline rohitman321

Re: Emma Watson vs Gina Carano
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 11:36:02 AM »
Whose are these that think Emma Watson will win. She will conquered & threw punches after punches till she wakes up in hospital

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »
Emma stands a chance if Gina, seeing her opponent, bursts into laughter and cant stop until she is unconscious.
Otherwise, ... poor Emma  ::)

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 04:30:08 PM »
Gina should easily dominate this one.

Offline goro

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 04:44:00 PM »
It's only been ~12 hours and the fact that Emma has 14 votes proves what a joke she is on this website.

Ridiculous. Everyone who voted for Watson (probably multiple times) NEEDS to provide a realistic scenario where the frail Emma Watson can beat a fit, solid and trained Gina Carano.

We're all waiting.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 07:08:31 PM »
I've always wondered why people make polls but then complain when people vote.  ???
In other words, why make a poll with several options if only one option is acceptable?

Offline AaronL

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »
I've always wondered why people make polls but then complain when people vote.  ???
In other words, why make a poll with several options if only one option is acceptable?

To prove how fake the voting is here.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2020, 08:21:51 PM »

To prove how fake the voting is here.

Then the pollmaker should state clearly based on what criteria the voting should be done. Not complain when people vote on these fantasy polls as they see fit. Yes these are fantasy, fiction. I doubt anybody here thinks Watson could win Caranao in a fair fight in the real world. But since it is pure fantasy they might vote based on who they would want to see win the fight. Fantasize about a small actress beating a larger, heavier professional fighter.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 08:35:53 PM »
Poor Gina hasn't got a chance if Emma fires a nuclear missile at her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline goro

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2020, 10:25:04 PM »

This poll wouldn't have happened if people like you didn't vote moronically. I made a poll with two options; who would win a street fight: A petite actress, or a well trained, professional MMA fighter twice the size of the actress. And as expected (the goal) it exposed the delusional users of this forum. And yes, I'm 'complaining' because it's so dumb.

hasteisofthedevil

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 10:40:46 PM »
Gina Carano wins blindfolded, with one arm behind her back and tied to an anchor.

Anyone voting for Emma either doesn't know fuck all about fighting and or is biased.

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2020, 12:30:43 AM »
You know, maybe we should just let people vote who they want and just live with it.

It’s not like this shit is ever going to actually happen.

Offline goro

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 12:48:41 AM »
You know, maybe we should just let people vote who they want and just live with it.

It’s not like this shit is ever going to actually happen.

Obviously none of this will ever happen in real life. But I naively thought people would vote for a realistic outcome if two real-life women squared off against one another.

Apparently I was dead wrong and members here will just blindly vote for whoever is popular, or whoever has the biggest tits.

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 01:53:18 AM »
Ridiculous. Everyone who voted for Watson (probably multiple times) NEEDS to provide a realistic scenario where the frail Emma Watson can beat a fit, solid and trained Gina Carano.
And why they need to do that?

This is fantasy land, so people can imagine all sorts of outcomes, no matter how strange or outrageous they are. This is not my sort of thing, but it is strange to demand people to adhere to some equal standards on a forum like this. Everybody has her/his own kink.

I made a poll with two options; who would win a street fight: A petite actress, or a well trained, professional MMA fighter twice the size of the actress.
Actually, if this is a street fight as opposed to a caged fight or something like boxing, then Emma has several realistic scenarios of how she would win. How? She just grabs a bottle, breaks it and stabs Gina's neck with it, Gina dies. Something like this happened many times in real life.

That's why it's advised to never take part in street fights, even if you're an elite fighter against some drunk.

But I naively thought people would vote for a realistic outcome if two real-life women squared off against one another.
Those "real-life women" are just characters for a fantasy like any other. So yes, your thoughts indeed were naive.

By the way, I voted for Gina, because I prefer realistic outcomes and that's how I usually vote. But you are unnecessary aggressive. People can vote anything they want for any reason they want.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 01:55:02 AM by FightFantasy »

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2020, 10:51:04 AM »
While I totally get this stuff is all fantasy. Personally I like my fantasy based in reality. The thought of Emma Watson thumping Gina Carano or even Rachael Bilson roughing up Gal Gadot does nothing for me.  But when you post a poll like this you leave yourself wide open for anybody casting one, or Im pretty sure sometimes multiple votes, for whatever reason they see fit. Probably why I rarely if ever have used the polling feature on this board.  ;)