News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The "Catpin" Universe Discussion

• 167 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The "Catpin" Universe Discussion
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2024, 01:35:21 AM »
After a lengthy sabbatical, Kiva's Fight Journal has a new post. It's the long overdue conclusion to the story about a fight between my niece Stacy and Advika Doshi, two nineteen-year-olds dealing with transitioning into adulthood. The next chapter will be "Travel Nurse," a pivotal story in the series introducing a new character. After that, Cynthia makes another appearance. Hope you enjoy Stacy Vs Advika.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2024, 12:13:01 PM »
“Travel Nurse” (part one), the latest chapter in Kiva’s Fight Journal, has been posted. A travel nurse is an RN who travels around the U.S. temporarily filling vacant positions. Robin, a travel nurse comes to work at my hospital and turns everything upside down. Before it’s over, this will be a pivotal chapter in the KFJ saga.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 12:13:39 PM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline BettyBoop

« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2024, 11:21:23 PM »
You’re so hot.