News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Competing with friends

• 18 Replies

Online snw

• God Member
Competing with friends
« on: December 18, 2020, 06:09:31 AM »
I was thinking about the times I’ve asked my gf’s and my now ex wife to arm wrestle friends of ours. My gf’s did so and some won and some didn’t but it wasn’t such a big deal. My wife on the other hand knew how such things turned me on won some, but when she lost she wasn’t happy. At home the first few times after she wondered if I thought about the other girl since she lost. I did but I didn’t think lesser of my wife. Eventually she wasn’t bothered when it happened. She even got to the point she’d even tell me some fight stories where she lost.
Has this happened to any girls on here or guys has your girl thought you were attracted to a girl who say won in wrestling,test of strength etc.? The second thing I’d ask is did it make you not see your girl as attractive as the one she lost too? Did anything change as a result? Including getting with the other girl as a result ,or did it result in more contests solely because your girl wanted redemption in some way?

Offline tufflady

• Having a few words
Re: Competing with friends
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 10:31:48 PM »
This may sound boring to some. Prior to covid when my gym was still open and i took a weekly boxing class with a friend.  No sparring was allowed. It was a class where we learned moves, practiced the moves and worked out on bags.  On our own my friend and I tried sparring at her place in her garage. At first we sparred with the standard 8 ounce gloves but then tried it with mma gloves which both of us like better.  Usually our sparring got pretty damn competitive and we landed some pretty hard punches. Sorry guys. There was no hairpulling, wrestling on the floor and we kept our clothes on.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 02:52:52 AM »
This may sound boring to some. Prior to covid when my gym was still open and i took a weekly boxing class with a friend.  No sparring was allowed. It was a class where we learned moves, practiced the moves and worked out on bags.  On our own my friend and I tried sparring at her place in her garage. At first we sparred with the standard 8 ounce gloves but then tried it with mma gloves which both of us like better.  Usually our sparring got pretty damn competitive and we landed some pretty hard punches. Sorry guys. There was no hairpulling, wrestling on the floor and we kept our clothes on.

That’s not boring at all. That’s the things that can get quite stimulating especially if either of your boyfriends had been watching. I’m sure if that had been the case the competition would’ve gotten a bit more intense. How well do the two of you match up physically?

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 03:56:37 PM »
Hi Tufflady, great post on this thread. Using mma gloves makes it more exciting and fun. Can understand that you and your friend didn't want it to get too rough. Now that you had a taste of boxing competition is there another woman at your gym you would be interested in putting on the gloves?

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 10:34:03 PM »
Never would I fight someone who was a friend.  Friend and fight are antitheses to each other.

Offline Deewsl

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 03:33:37 AM »
Ironically  armwrestling  our best friends wife,,, we were playing cards an  drinking an some where along the line the conversation turned to womens wrestling and armwrestling,,,,the girls weere in bra an panties,,, they started to armwrestle my wife is 5`3 118  her friend is 5`5 135,, well the armwrestled a few times  useing one time the right  then left arms my wife about 3 times the forth time her GF got fustrated an grabbed a handful of wifes hair and the fight was on  my wife lost to her...  but it was so sexy so hot  ...  I told her so many times she also knew of  my fetish of women wrestling catfighting.... the two wives wrestled many times after that wife winning some loseing others  but always HOT exciting for me to watch I never made her feel bad about losing sometimes thats sexier than winning.... true story

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 05:19:25 PM »
For me, the woman who loses is sexier. It may be a little weird but I know that for others too. My girlfriend doesn't fight and she's pretty weak too. She only had a few arm wrestling matches between friends where she lost. But that was also sexy for me. She also sometimes makes up stories for me where she fights with some strong celebrity and she gets defeated

janetdfights

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 03:26:51 PM »
Never would I fight someone who was a friend.  Friend and fight are antitheses to each other.
agree with jessie, i wouldn't fight a friend. if i did we wouldn't be friends after as i fight to hurt and fight to win and if she beat me then she would have had to hurt me too so i would want revenge. a fight is brutal once it starts

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 05:09:01 AM »
What if it were more like a wrestling match with a friend as you both seemed to want to impress a guy? Or maybe she was trying to show off by acting tough in front of your bf or something.

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 06:54:36 PM »

Not boring to me. Really sexy if you ask me

Online caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 12:20:09 PM »
have had fights with some friends  won some lost some still friends with 3 all 3 of us have our good points and not so good all of our rematches have been fun

the 2 guys like it also and the one's girl friend does also
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

DottiD

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 03:51:30 PM »
Fighting a friend is more a convince then a real deep competition and one to achieve a win over just having a match, with friends the desire lust to beat your opponent is no where near  what it is facing a stranger, with friends you come to know what to expect and each others abilities and weaknesses

DoubleT2

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 03:59:06 PM »
agree with jessie, i wouldn't fight a friend. if i did we wouldn't be friends after as i fight to hurt and fight to win and if she beat me then she would have had to hurt me too so i would want revenge. a fight is brutal once it starts
Jessie and Janet make points that  sum up our feelings. Tammy & Tim

Offline bad megan

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2021, 06:13:01 PM »
You fight a friend and you end up losing friend, has for sister fights me and sis used to fight all the time up and till she was about 25.

Offline wendy77

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2021, 09:28:27 PM »
not a good idea[based upon personal experience].....unless you want to risk losing a friend.