News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Competing with friends

• 18 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Competing with friends
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2021, 12:37:18 AM »
I think competing is different than fighting.  When I was younger I wrestled friends all the time.  Did a bit of boxing and Puggle Stick fighting with friends as well.  No problem.  A knock out drag out no rules fight to the finish???  Only if you want to finish the friendship too I think.  At least for most people.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2021, 12:46:44 AM »
I think fighting a friend is okay so long as you and your friend are doing it for fun and competition. When it becomes competition, that changes the entire vibe and dynamic with a friend.

My wife and I have scheduled some fights for when the pandemic is over with friends of ours. These will be her first fight(hopefully) and I think with friends is good because it won't be serious between the two.

Offline flashgordon2019

• love to here from everyone please DWW and Festelle
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2021, 09:16:29 PM »
I was thinking about the times I’ve asked my gf’s and my now ex wife to arm wrestle friends of ours. My gf’s did so and some won and some didn’t but it wasn’t such a big deal. My wife on the other hand knew how such things turned me on won some, but when she lost she wasn’t happy. At home the first few times after she wondered if I thought about the other girl since she lost. I did but I didn’t think lesser of my wife. Eventually she wasn’t bothered when it happened. She even got to the point she’d even tell me some fight stories where she lost.
Has this happened to any girls on here or guys has your girl thought you were attracted to a girl who say won in wrestling,test of strength etc.? The second thing I’d ask is did it make you not see your girl as attractive as the one she lost too? Did anything change as a result? Including getting with the other girl as a result ,or did it result in more contests solely because your girl wanted redemption in some way?
  i was asked this very question of a lady who wanted to ask her best pal ( female)  how to go about asking her..  1 ask her round  for a chat    2 bring up the question   of a fight   ( playful)  on a bed or on the floor.  2   then ask her if she was interested     if the answer either no or i think about   the answer is the same "NO"  3 if she says yes i love too , arrange a day ie the evening      4 maybe  carful with booze and food   ie sick    . So that was  my advice

Offline watchembox

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 01:20:14 AM »
My ex and her best friend agreed to wrestle each other as my wife knew about my obsession, but when it came down to doing it, my ex chickened out twice and the friend three times after I convinced wife to follow thru. As the years went by and myself and ex are still amicable I asked her why she did not do it first two times and she confessed that she thought I would leave her if she lost. Wish she would have told me then so I could have convinced her would never leave her for that.