News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jolena & Barbiebeatsyou VS?? Team looking for challengers

• 32 Replies

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: Jolena & Barbiebeatsyou VS?? Team looking for challengers
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2010, 11:59:14 PM »
I think we need to do a poll involving Laurie and Joanne. Who talks the toughest but then always has an excuse when she is face to face with the person she was trying to provoke? Until today I would have said Joanne but now I am thinking it may be Laurie. I believe see was the one calling me out and wanting to chat with me. Well so far on 3 different occassions she has had her chance but she is either ignoring me or pretending to be busy. Word to the wise both of these ladies are a waste of anyone on heres time.

If Leann is willing it should be me and her against Jolena and Barbie. Let Joanne and Laurie go talk tough and hide somewhere else.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 02:04:31 AM »
lol, I love how this went from an open invitation to face JOlena and Barbie in tag match, to a bitch fight between Joanne/Laurie and Princess..

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 02:31:34 AM »
Oh look at all the creepy things crawling out of the wood work *shivers* so close to halloween I should have guessed, and Plastictiffany .. I mean fakebust .. um .. yeah. Bring it.

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 02:43:53 AM »
Tiffany you are absolutely right. So here is my last comment concerning Joanne and Laurie. I have chatted on Yahoo with Joanne a few times and everytime I am ready to settle things with her she always has an excuse. Whenever she is on here she is talking tough or hiding. Now everyone saw what Laurie wrote, I never said one thing to her. Well 3 different times on the site today I confronted her in the chatroom and everytime she did the same crap Joanne does. So from now on I am not wasting my time with them, I guess they just like poll fights. I prefer cyber or RL, I was looking forward to my first poll fight.

I have a lot of respect for Barbie and Jolena and I would love to go woman to woman with either of them. Especially Jolena, she needs to get up close and personal with my superior ass. I am also willing to team up with anyone except for the 2 skanks that are all mouth to battle Barbie and Jolena in a tag catfight.

Offline Jolena

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 03:49:00 AM »
I agree Princesss .. your a superior ass. Hehe  :-*

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 04:52:42 AM »
Very funny hun...can't wait to face sit you until you pass out.  :-*

Offline Jolena

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 05:24:44 AM »
Oh hun scrub that ass, and your crotch as well, standing anywhere near you I already wanna pass out :D

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 05:33:57 AM »
Your man does not complain...he'll like me scrubbing it back and forth on you face.  :P

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »
Oh honey, I'll bring it all right. You just be sure you bring more then that smart mouth of yours.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 09:37:57 PM »
Ok Joanne and Laurie a LOCK ...  one team set ...

PrPrincess .. BustyTiffany .. and Leanne_Fights ...

Leanne you are watching agree to team with one of these 2 ladies.. then we just will need to find one more sexy catfighter to team with the other. Giving us 3 set teams ..

Storm

Offline Ali Cat

• God Member
  • You really want some of me?
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 02:42:16 AM »
Max, you BITCH!..fine,whateverrrrr.....i'll find someone else, and as for you...you're time is coming BITCH!....and everyone here on Freecats will know how bad i beat & Humiliated you!

Joanne, if all else falls through I'll go with you.  Looks like a stroll in the park.

Max, you're doing a fine job of running your mouth off but the time for mouthing off is over.  Put up or shut up, bitch.
It's over when I say it's over and not before!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2010, 04:03:20 AM »
Ali if they are willing would you maybe team with Leanne_Fights ... BustyTiffany or PR Princess??

You team with one of those ladies, we can maybe let the remaining two team, to set this up..

Joanne already set with Laurie catfighter...
DAMN Joanne you R some kind of sexy ... all the ladies want to pair with you.

Ali NICE seeing you ... anytime.

Storm 

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:28 AM »
You know how to find me bitch!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 05:04:22 AM »
Ok we have ...

Ali Cat ...... Leanne_Fights  .........  PrPrincess ......... BustyTiffany ..

4 VERY capable looking ladies .... enough for 2 teams if you ladies can decide who you would be willing to team with. We can have 3 teams out of this...

I would not assume and make teams, as that is not fair to you ladies.. so please .. pick a partner ..

Storm

catfightqueen

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 06:36:55 PM »
Joanne, me and you, against any of these sluts!  I humiliated Barbie on a one on one last week, so I'm pretty confident that with you watching my back, we'll drop the rest of these whores like the bad news they are!