News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tribute to a New Mommy

• 16 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Tribute to a New Mommy
« on: October 02, 2010, 12:18:51 AM »
SCENE: Jonica’s hospital room:

"Have you seen him, Gemma?” asked Jonica. "Have you seen my newborn son?"

“I’ve seen him, Jonica.” said Gemma. “He’s adorable. Looks a little like Drew Brees. Are you sure you didn’t…….?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” spat Jonica, sarcasm in her voice.  “He weighs 6 lbs 8 ozs and is 20 inches long.  He's a little over six days old. Actually, he could be seven days. I’m not really sure since I was unconscious at the time.”

“What’s his name?”

“We’re calling him Humperdinck,” replied Jonica. “I know that’s a bit unwieldy. As he gets older, we’ll probably just call him Hump.”

“Hump?” sniffed Gemma. “Nicknamed after his mother, no doubt.”

“Fuck you.” snapped Jonica.

“Don’t say that so soon after giving birth, Joni. You pass your vocabulary to the baby when you nurse.”

“I repeat……FUCK YOU!

“Okay, okay.” sighed Gemma. “How are you feeling, anyhow?”

“Sore as shit. What do you think, natural childbirth is a walk in the park? I’m tired as hell from all the pushing and shoving and twisting and shit. Hey, can you get me a beer from the hospital cafeteria?”

“I don’t think they offer beer in a hospital, Jonica.” answered Gemma, doubtfully. “How about a nice cup of tea?”

“You Brits and your fuckin’ tea.” spat Jonica. “How you can drink that shit is beyond me. Listen, go get me a friggin’ Mountain Dew or something, will you?”

“All right.” sighed Gemma. “Get some rest ……you look as if you need it.”

As soon as Gemma left the room, Jonica heard a voice calling from behind the dressing curtain in her hospital room:

“Yeah, you might need the rest, Jonica……but you’re not getting any!

To Joni’s surprise, Marie B. stepped from behind the curtain and smiled evilly at her sworn enemy.

“Marie!” called Jonica, startled. “What the fuck are you doing here? Don’t tell me you picked now to come fight me!”

“Damn right.” snarled Marie. “Figured I’d catch you when you were at less than your best.”

“Less than my best? You bitch, I just gave birth! How can you be such a chickenshit coward to wait until now to attack me? I’m not ready for this.”

“You can’t beat me, Jonica.” growled Marie. “I’m gonna whip your ass right here and now!”

“I’ve already proven I can destroy you, twerp.” said Jonica, her anger rising. “Beating me while I lay in a hospital bed won’t prove anything except that you’re a dishonorable, short, shit-faced little runt.”

“I take my edges wherever I can.” smirked Marie. “Joni, I’ll spare you this beating if you promise to tell everyone I’m a better fighter than you.”

Jonica’s eyes narrowed as her anger built. She would never admit that Marie was better, not after destroying Marie in the third fall of the epic tag team battle arranged by Emma Fox. Jonica knew she was in no shape to fight now, but if the little bitch attacked, what else could she………

Before she could consider the matter further, Marie launched herself through the air, jumping from the couch and sailing over the foot of Jonica’s bed, heading straight for her prone body.  Jonica curled herself into a defensive posture to avoid punishment but Marie landed right on top of her and began whaling away with punches at Jonica’s head and upper body. She cringed, trying to protect her stomach, as if she still held the baby she had carried for nine months.

{alt}

Seeing her opponent covering up and not returning fire, Marie switched her attack to Jonica’s legs, twisting them cruelly and trying to snap them like pretzels. Jonica tried to kick Marie off, but the small girl was in full battle mode and switched back to her foe’s upper body, whaling away with both fists. She was devastating the taller girl.

Jonica was afraid. She had defeated Marie before…..but she was at too much of a disadvantage now. She did her best to cover up and prevent the small girl from doing too much damage, hoping Marie would stop soon, but she kept up her fierce attack.

Then, Marie punched Jonica in the stomach. Jonica knew it was where fighters frequently attacked one another, and she had been hit there often enough. Yet today, it brought her anger raging up.

“How could you do that to Humperdinck?” screamed Jonica.

“Who the fuck is Humperdinck?” asked Marie, startled at her enemy’s anger.

Marie was sure she would have no opposition on this day, so she was shocked to sudden fear when she saw the look in Jonica’s eyes. The taller girl had looked helpless under Marie’s attack just a moment before, but she didn’t look helpless now. Marie instinctively backed away, stepping off the bed and keeping her eyes on her opponent.

For a second, Jonica considered allowing Marie to back away, sensing that the brief battle was over. But anger consumed her, compelling Jonica to step from the bed herself, disregarding her sore body and tender abdomen. She didn’t know whether her stomach hurt more from the ordeal she had recently been through or from Marie’s punches……but it didn’t matter. She stood and faced her shorter foe, who seemed to suddenly decide that backing off was no longer an option.

Marie charged forward, but Jonica was not the easy target she had been just a moment before. Jonica delivered punches with her slashing fists and kicks with her lithe legs. She pounded Marie relentlessly, smashing her face, her chest, her stomach. The small girl tried to fight back but was quickly losing her taste for battle as the new mother threw everything she had at her.

Marie wanted to run from the room, yet knew she couldn’t; the loss of face she would suffer from submitting to a seemingly helpless opponent would be enough to ruin her reputation as a fighter forever.

But Jonica was not to be denied. Waging war in her flimsy nightgown, she attacked relentlessly, not allowing Marie to build an offense. Whatever tactic the small girl attempted, Jonica was able to thwart it. A delicious ache and slippery wetness was developing inside Jonica; that erotic feeling that comes from battering a female opponent in one-on-one combat. She never expected to feel it now…..yet, here it was!

Finally, Marie was finished, even as she remained standing shakily in front of her foe. Smiling to herself, Jonica decided to end matters with a bang…..a literal bang…..and she hooked one hand under Marie’s crotch, using all the strength in her sore body to hoist the small girl upside-down, then slam her viciously down to the hard, tile hospital floor. Marie shuddered once, and lapsed into unconsciousness.

{alt}

As she stood with her hands on her hips, looking down at her defeated opponent, Jonica thought:

“I wonder what phone number I call to bring the housekeeping crew. It seems I have a mess in my room that needs cleaning up.”

Smiling, Jonica climbed back into bed, her body aching but her spirit filled with joy.

Congratulations, Joni !!!

« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 02:49:08 AM by Marie B. »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Tribute to a New Mommy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:10:54 AM »
Nobody gives a tribute better than Marie! Excellent story; congratulations Jonica!! :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:45:54 AM »
HA! Fantastic stuff!!! Humperdinck! Awesome!!!

This was a lovely tribute Marie B! You got a great heart!

And CONGRATULATIONS JONICA!!!!

x G x

(and I googled Drew Brees! - Laughed my arse off!! - you sooo would if you had the chance Joni!)
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »
(and I googled Drew Brees! - Laughed my arse off!! - you sooo would if you had the chance Joni!)

Yeah, Drew Brees is to New Orleans-ites what Paul McCartney probably is to you. ;D

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »
Whoa now!! They may worship the guy and call him Breesus and have their little "Drew Dat" bumper stickers and stuff, but some of us down in New Orleans are NOT Saints fans. I will say this though; he is a very nice man with a really unique story and he's extremely charitable. After the Saints won the Super Bowl, he even showed up at a bar at 2 am hugging and meeting people and leading them in that pregame chant he leads. Okay, enough from me about Drew Brees.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 06:00:12 PM »
How Dare You!!! Paul McCartney is a dick!

They clearly shot the wrong beatle...

Actually... Ringo would have been a better target now I think about it... But McCartney's still a dick!

x G x

I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »
well, now he looks a lot like Angela Lansbury from "Murder She Wrote." You must know something about him that we don't.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 09:41:03 PM »
Lil' Humperdinck and I extend our heartfelt thanks, Marie!!!

Very cute!

;D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 10:24:05 PM »
great story.
congratulatiuons Joni, give the little guy a kiss for me.
well i guess now u will be practicing hard foir the next one  ;D
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »

How Dare You!!! Paul McCartney is a dick!

{alt}

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 01:29:28 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

x G x

PS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 02:35:42 AM »
He must be a dick if he's the one who blocked the computer with that table in the picture.  8)

Offline Jolena

• Smoking Hot Sexy, I know :-P
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 05:30:51 AM »
Hey now, Ringo is cool. You obviously never watched Cave Man :P But Paul is a dick. And Drew Brees?? Oh Jonica PLEASE tell me he's better looking than Drew! Great story ... HILLARIOUS art work to back it up! Even the one with Gemma's ugly mug.

You know you have my heart felt congrats Joni. **and my empathy for your boobs  :'( **

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 10:04:13 PM »
good story congratulations to Marie and to the new mother. ?

When do we get to see baby photos please
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 10:26:06 PM »
good story congratulations to Marie and to the new mother. ?

When do we get to see baby photos please

I've heard that Humperdinck looks a lot like his Mother.

{alt}